Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong - RV & Open

Jonah smiled, even though in this position she couldn't see it.

"However you want to say it is fine," he whispered in her ear, then let his hand slip through the soft hair and over her warm dampness.
 
"However you want to say it is fine," she smiled as he whispered in her ear. She was about to speak when she felt his hand move over her mound to find its way to the opening of her vagina. She moaned as his warm fingers press against her most sensitive area.
 
Jonah's fingers slid through Crystal's wetness, until one found her opening. It slipped in easily, as his thumb reached for the swollen nub of her clit...
 
Crystal gasped as Jonah's finger slipped into her vagina. The strange pleasure made her groan as she felt his finger move making her vagina open up for him. The pleasure was overwhelming as she moaned out her pleasure and looked into his eyes. She wanted more of this kind of sensations as she closed her eyes and made a sound that told Jonah how much she was enjoying his ministry to her body.
 
Jonah loved that Crystal just gave in to what he wanted to do with her body. She may not think much of being tied, but he had a feeling that eventually, she may not mind so much.

As one hand manipulated her cunt hole and clit, his other cupped one of her full, round breasts and squeezed...
 
Crystal was lost to the pleasures that Jonah was creating. She moaned as he played with her vagina and her clit. She moaned when he cupped her breast and squeezed it sending waves of pleasure through her body. She wanted even more pleasure so she pressed her sex hard against his hand. She even pressed her breast hard against his hand as she wanted all the pleasure that he could create for her.
 
Crystal was losing herself in the sensations she was feeling. Jonah smiled at the way she thrust herself into.his hands as he manipulated her.

Then, suddenly, he removed his hands altogether and simply pressed his lips against her neck...
 
Crystal's soft moans were getting louder and louder as Jonah's hands created a new and exciting world of pleasure for her. Her moans got louder and louder as she felt something building inside of her. Something that she knew would be beyond the pleasure she had already felt with Jonah. She pressed her sex hard against his hands as she moaned loudly and than suddenly the pleasure stopped and she realized his warm hands were gone. She opened her eyes and asked, "Why did you stop." She could feel his lips against her neck move and imagined he was smiling. A look of confusion showed on her face as she asked again, "Why did you stop."
 
Jonah felt rather than saw Crystal's confusion. Why had he stopped? He had a suspicion she'd been close to orgasm when he stopped manipulating her erogenous zones. Then, the confusion came in vocal form...

"Why did you stop?" she asked, surprised, confusion evident in her tone. Then, panic began to settle in. There was more desperation in her voice when she repeated: "Why did you stop?"

Wrapping a hand around her, just beneath her breasts, he continued to kiss her neck.

"Shh. Relax. Be patient. Just feel. The sensations haven't stopped, they've just changed. Close your eyes and concentrate on the sensations."
 
Crystal could feel herself getting upset as Jonah was not answering her demanding question. She was tense as he began to kiss her neck. Her body slowly relaxed as his hand found its way to under her breasts. His warm lips kissed her neck soothing her as he told her, "Shh. Relax. Be patient. Just feel. The sensations haven't stopped, they've just changed. Close your eyes and concentrate on the sensations." She did as he had told her too and soon she felt what he was telling her about. Soft moans of pleasure slipped from her lips as she gave into the new pleasures.
 
It took a bit, but Crystal eventually settled down. When she started to purr at the sensations she was feeling, even if they weren't as intense as those she'd been enjoying before, Jonah smiled.

"You see," he whispered, his lips nibbling and caressing, "subtle feelings can be nice, too. Besides, a break from what you were feeling merely primed you for the next time. Now that those nerve endings are awake, things will be just a bit more sensitive.

"It's one of my jobs to bring you up, then ease you down; up, down, as many times as I like. Maybe there will be an orgasm for you in there, maybe not, but each time I bring you down, it's not to let you go back to where you started. Each rise is like steps in a staircase, where I bring you up two, then back down only one. I want you to be desperate for me, to be willing to do anything I ask you to, without question or hesitation.

"I want you to want me as much as I do you. I want your restraint to fall away and for you to be hungry, but not for food. I want you to give importance to pleasing me, and through that, find pleasure in yourself."

Jonah then brought his hands to her breasts once more, but be merely cradled their round, soft weight in his palms, simply holding them but nothing else.

"Now, what do you want to do?"
 
Crystal was enjoying the new sensations that Jonah was causing her to feel. She nodded her head as he pointed out that subtle feelings were nice too. It made sense that her body would need a break from the intense sensations she had been feeling. She liked the idea that he had awakened her nerve endings and that she would be even more sensitive. He was teaching her and she was excepting all of what he had to tell her.

She smiled at him as he told her one of his jobs was to bring her up and ease her back down as many times as he wanted to do that. She listened when he said she may or nay not have an orgasm from what he was doing. She listened as he told her ever time he brought her down it would not be where she had started. She would want it badly after he brings her up several time. She would be desperate for him willing to do anything he asked of her without question or hesitation.

Though she at first felt that might be a bit demeaning she realized it would be more exciting than demeaning. It was probably the most natural way that it should have always been. She smiled as he stated he wanted her to want him as much as he wanted her. He wanted to remove her restraints and she could understand that as she had built that up for years. There should be no barriers between them.

She smiled when he told her he wanted her hungry for him. She nodded her head when he told her she should feel the importance of pleasing him and through that find pleasure in her herself. She could see the truth of that as she nodded her head. She softly moaned as Jonah placed his hands on her breasts again but all he did was hold them which gave her a pleasant feeling of belonging. She smiled at him as he asked, "Now, what do you want to do?"

There was a twinkle in her eyes as she said, "Have sex again."
 
Jonah smiled.

"That sounds perfect." He gave Crystal's full, beautiful breasts a squeeze. "When I let go of your tits, I'd like you to do what you'd like to my body. Does that sound acceptable?"
 
Crystal moaned when Jonah squeezed her breasts. She looked up into his smiling face and listened as he told her, "When I let go of your tits, I'd like you to do what you'd like to my body. Does that sound acceptable?" She nodded her head as she knew exactly what she wanted to do. When he let go of her breasts she reached out and started to stroke his manhood. She raised her eyes to his and saw him looking at her intently. She asked, "Is this alright with you."
 
Crystal's soft hands on his genitals felt fucking spectacular, and he let out a low moan in answer to her question.

"I don't think there's much you could do to me right now that wouldn't be a lot more than just 'alright.' You just have fun... at least until I decide to have some more fun with your body, that is."
 
Crystal's eyes lifted to Jonah's face as he moaned. She searched his face to see if what she was doing was the right thing to do. She could see the pleasure on his face before he even spoke. She smiled as he told her, "I don't think there's much you could do to me right now that wouldn't be a lot more than just 'alright.' You just have fun... at least until I decide to have some more fun with your body, that is."
She smiled as she continued to stroke his shaft. She could see the pleasure on his face and felt a sense of pride that she could cause that for him.
 
Jonah liked seeing how Crystal's fingers only barely closed around his cock shaft. Her smooth, dainty hand felt tremendous.

"Just like that," he encouraged. "Don't be afraid to try other things. Practice makes perfect, after all."
 
Crystal looked up and could see that Jonah was watching her every more. She felt her face burn with embarrassment. She had not realized he would be watching her every move. She herself had closed her eyes when Jonah had pleasured her. She blushed even more when he told her, "Just like that, don't be afraid to try other things. Practice makes perfect, after all." Her hand trembled as she asked, "Is it normal for you to stare at what I am doing?" She herself had closed her eyes when he had touched her so she thought that would be what he would do.
 
Last edited:
"It's perfectly natural to want to see the things that feel good. Besides, it's a fact that men are more visually stimulated than women. I think you look quite spectacular as you experiment. You should try watching as you feel. You might like being a voyeur in your own pleasure.

"So, yes, I'm going to watch. No, it isn't because I want to critique or monitor that you aren't doing things wrong. I'm going to watch because I think you're a beautiful woman and I enjoy watching you play."
 
"It's perfectly natural to want to see the things that feel good. Besides, it's a fact that men are more visually stimulated than women. I think you look quite spectacular as you experiment. You should try watching as you feel. You might like being a voyeur in your own pleasure. She shook her head no and blushed a bit when he said he was going to watch her. She was relieved when he said he was not going to critique or monitor her. She knew as long as her eyes were closed she would not see him staring at her. She would just have to remember not to look at him and let herself go with the pleasure he would give her. It was nice to know he thought she was beautiful but a bit embarrassing to know he would enjoy watching what she was doing.
 
Crystal seemed discomfited by the thought of being watched while she played. She didn't say anything, but Jonah noticed a slight change in her body language.

When her eyes slowly closed, he watched to see if she opened them again. After over a minute, and her eyes remained studiously shut, he coaxed:

"Look at me. Don't stop what you're doing, but open your eyes and look at me. You're doing nothing to be ashamed of. I'm not embarrassed by anything I've done with you; why should you be embarrassed by reciprocating?

"Please, look at me. I want to know you're enjoying what you're doing. I do so love looking at you, especially while you're making me feel so good.

"Open your eyes."
 
As Crystal pleasured herself she could feel the discomfit leave her. Soft sounds of pleasure left her lips as her body relaxed. She could feel her body moving as it got lost in the pleasure. Her eyes began to close slowly and when they were completely closed she moaned in pleasure. She was softly moaning when she heard Jonah's voice. "Look at me. Don't stop what you're doing, but open your eyes and look at me. You're doing nothing to be ashamed of. I'm not embarrassed by anything I've done with you; why should you be embarrassed by reciprocating?

Crystal relaxed even more at Jonah's words. She opened her eyes showing her pleasure as Jonah told her to. A soft smile touched her lips as she gazed at him.
 
Last edited:
It appeared that Jonah's comment about wanting to watch meant that he wanted to watch her pleasure herself, rather than watching her work on him. She let go his cock and tentatively began to roll her finger around her clit, putting on a show for him. He wanted to correct her, but let her go. She was far too attractive as she worked her beautiful cunt to have her stop.

As her gorgeous eyes met his, Jonah smiled, wrapped his fingers around his own cock and began to stroke for her...
 
Crystal looked into Jonah's eyes as she moved her hand on her sex. She returned his smile and realized that she was not feeling any shame as she stroked her own sex. She saw his hand move to his cock and watched intently as he stroked it. She looked into his eyes still stroking herself but reached with her other hand to wrap her hand around his huge shaft. She began to stroke it wanting to give him pleasure. She stared into his eyes wondering if he would let her take care of him. The hand she was using to pleasure herself stopped as she gently stroked him and stared into his eyes wondering if he would let her take care of him.
 
Crystal eyed Jonah's cock and what he was doing with it with great interest, even though her own hand was distracting her pretty nicely. He'd have gladly masturbated himself to orgasm for her, especially if she was going to put on such an intimate show for him. She was beautiful as she pleasured herself, and he was happy just to sit and watch, but when she reached out and wrapped her slender hand around his standing erection, he didn't protest - hell, he'd be a fool to not let her.

He was a little disappointed when Crystal removed her hand from her pussy, but he understood: she wanted to concentrate on him. The look she turned to him begged for him to let her do this.

Jonah wasn't about to refuse. Her soft, tentative touch felt so much better than his own, and besides, her hand looked better adorning his hard-on than his did, anyway.

No words were necessary. He removed his hand from his cock and spread his legs a little more, accompanied by a beatific smile to let her know to continue.
 
Back
Top