What Will the GOP Do About the Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Roy Moore?

I say Let Them

The Dems can say the Republicans are the Party of Pedophiles.

Not that it will matter to all the "Christians" who vote for them. It's just like Joseph and Mary!

Good point.

Kinda funny how some conservatives are as happy as pigs in shit at the Hollywood scandals but are breaking their butts to defend this sleazy perv.

The article (you should read it) says the 14 yr old was a R and voted for Trump. I heard other reports from the Fake News (i.e. the real news).

I did read the articles. One of them told an outright lie when it described the three older girls as being underage. They were not, at least not in AL. :eek:

Hardly. Republicans keep making excuses why all these assaults aren't real, aren't their fault, and they shouldn't be held accountable.

However, at least one group is following the sterling example of Democrats and has immediately cut off fundraising for the pedophile:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/10/politics/nrsc-roy-moore-alabama-fundraiser-republican-party/index.html

The sterling example of Democrats LMFAO!!!!

If the guy were a trans, pansexual, black Muslim Democrat judge from California Democrats would be doing everything they could to shelter him.

Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post

I did read the articles. One of them told an outright lie when it described the three older girls as being underage. They were not, at least not in AL.

In Alabama, the age of consent is and was 16. Since the three women had been at least that age at the time of the seduction attempt, if that's what was happening, they were not underage.

In Alabama, the age of consent is and was 16. Since the three women had been at least that age at the time of the seduction attempt, if that's what was happening, they were not underage.
How would you feel about and react to a middle-aged man hound-dogging your 16-year-old daughter?

Would your feelings and reactions differ if you found the dawg was a state prosecutor?

How would you feel about and react to a middle-aged man hound-dogging your 16-year-old daughter?

Would your feelings and reactions differ if you found the dawg was a state prosecutor?

Judge Roy Moore must be a fine example of a southern gentleman.

If the guy were a trans, pansexual, black Muslim Democrat judge from California Democrats would be doing everything they could to shelter him.

Like they did Slick Willie.

First, 32 is not middle-aged. Second, I do not have any daughters, except step-daughters, who are well over 16 years old. Third, I don't know that I would call this "hound-dogging," whatever that means, because the man backed off when the girls expressed reluctance.

Lacking daughters who meet the criteria, I will consider my granddaughters. If one of them had a consensual relationship with a 32 year old man, I would assume she knew her own mind. I would rather she had such a relationship with a responsible adult than with a 16 year-old bum.

In CA, the age of consent is 18 but, since nothing even close to sex was involved here, that should be of no consequence.

I heard the perv speak. HIS OWN WORDS. He said he didn't recall dating a 14 year old. He didn't recall?! How is it possible to not recall dating a child? The reason he said he didn't recall is that he knows that he did and he has no way of knowing if there are witnesses.

When asked by shithead Hannity if he dated girls 16, 17 and 18 when he was 32, he didn't deny it. Once again, no recall but stated that that would have been unusual.

If you believe that perhaps you would be interested in buying the George Washington Bridge from me. I'll give you a great deal.

As far as the biblical comparison, none of the bibles I've read included the story of Joseph entering the room wearing only tighty whitys to put Mary's hand on is erect 32 year old staff.

I heard the perv speak. HIS OWN WORDS. He said he didn't recall dating a 14 year old. He didn't recall?! How is it possible to not recall dating a child? The reason he said he didn't recall is that he knows that he did and he has no way of knowing if there are witnesses.

When asked by shithead Hannity if he dated girls 16, 17 and 18 when he was 32, he didn't deny it. Once again, no recall but stated that that would have been unusual.

If you believe that perhaps you would be interested in buying the George Washington Bridge from me. I'll give you a great deal.

As far as the biblical comparison, none of the bibles I've read included the story of Joseph entering the room wearing only tighty whitys to put Mary's hand on is erect 32 year old staff.

Do you remember whom you dated 38 years ago?

Right. Like they're "sheltering" Harvey Weinstein, Louis C.K., Kevin Spacey, and Mark Halperin, all noted "liberals." Oh, funny, they've been shunned and disowned and run out of town.

How could theses allegations be proven after 40 years?
Why are we so willing to absolutely believe them?
Does the allegation of misconduct equal guilt?
Does the same standard apply to people we "like"?
Some people said that he should step down IF the allegations were true. Some have now removed the "IF". Why would he step down if the allegations were not true?
I think this is a man whom liberals don't like, and they believe the allegations because they WANT to believe the allegations. It fits their narrative. The liberals protected Bill Clinton because they viewed him as a nice guy ( even though he is really a despicable sexual predator of the WORST kind).
Is there any proof that Roy Moore actually did something aside from 40 yr. old allegations?

Right. Like they're "sheltering" Harvey Weinstein, Louis C.K., Kevin Spacey, and Mark Halperin, all noted "liberals." Oh, funny, they've been shunned and disowned and run out of town.

Or Weiner. Actual Democratic politician.

I don't, but I was 2 years old at the time.

Pop-Celeb is below elected official in the US cool kid ranks, it's the lowest rung of the US nobility structure.

That is to say pop icon =/= official seat holding party member.

When high level Democrats are perverts they are given medals.
abc_spec_medal_131120_wg.jpg

Last edited:
But, but...Clinton! It will never end.

The Clinton misconduct occurred after the alleged Moore misconduct. The two are not related, but I mention it to point out Moore is even older news than Clinton.

On a side note since the (R)'s seem to be ok with Moore fucking around with underage teens then what was their beef about the bathrooms again???:confused:

Back