AH'ers in the Flesh.(video and audio clip thread)

Joe Wordsworth said:
I have absolutely no idea what to record.


...

it's challenging. especially if you wish not to appear crazy. (I gave up on that!)

Sing us a song Flannel!
 
Joe Wordsworth said:
I have absolutely no idea what to record.


...

You! Get some cool friend or a sexy chick to ask you questions - their leeway - and edit as you see fit. ;)

(EDIT TO ADD - I have given photos and my voice to Lit, but my family and friends are still in a video cam era :D. I wish I could give this way.)
 
Last edited:
English Lady said:
it's challenging. especially if you wish not to appear crazy. (I gave up on that!)

Sing us a song Flannel!
I loved your last one EL. You are just adorable.
 
Argh!!! The last thing I wanted was to put this up right after Aurora did something new. :eek: Anyway, here is EL's late birthday present. It's one of my favorite tunes. The vocals are a touch quiet, but that was in self-defense (I'm sick and the temperature just dropped 30 degrees here). It's Still Got The Blues (written by one of my favorite guitar players, Gary Moore). The file is pretty big, so it takes a second to load.
 
Aurora Black said:
I was really feeling creative today, so I recorded three new song clips. I warn you, my voice is really strong (i.e., loud) in some spots, so... :eek:

I went there with the login instructions you gave, and found nothing. The message said you have nothing in this folder. Did I miss an instruction somewhere?
 
Skip1934a said:
I went there with the login instructions you gave, and found nothing. The message said you have nothing in this folder. Did I miss an instruction somewhere?

Everything is as it should be, so I guess you did. What browser are you using?
 
Aurora Black said:
Everything is as it should be, so I guess you did. What browser are you using?

Netscape/Mozilla. Does it matter? I can use IE.
 
'rora and SDes -you guys rock! I could listen to you both all day long :kiss:

And special :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: for SDes...what a lovely present, thank you.
 
Aurora Black said:
Everything is as it should be, so I guess you did. What browser are you using?

IE worked. You have a beautiful voice, "Rora.
I can't carry a tune in a sack, myself. So I sing solo, so low you can't hear me.
 
Nice job 'Rora. I dug the song I listened to. I have to run, but I'll check out more later. :D
 
One of my poems

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0f6ho1BuEyE

Boadicea
byoggbashan©

I was the husband of the great Boadicea
She was a good wife but now - O dear!

I died supported by her passion and love
But I'd hardly call her a peaceful dove

We were civilised, I had a long Roman name
Now my wife is a warrior of international fame

The Romans asked for more taxes - she replied "Go to Hell!"
To persuade her they whipped her, raped her daughters as well

You just don't DO that to our blue-blooded bitches
Queens of the Iceni, horsewomen, post-graduate witches

She's painted with woad, renamed herself Boudicca
Sharpened her weapons, revived the arts of Wicca

She's rallying her armies, adding scythes to her wheels
She'll give the Roman taxmen no doubt how she feels

Ere long she will join me, her witch wisdom knows
But not 'fore she's slaughtered thousands of foes

Our rulers must remember not to over-tax the Brit
Else meet "Death or Glory" mid tons of horse-****.
 
I have two YouTube channels now. One of them is in my signature (I wonder if it has the right link?)
 
Back
Top