Wonderful elderly Men

Well, being that I am an older man I think it's hot. I don't have any issue with getting an erection but everything you describe is a turn on. Knowing that being older isn't a turn off to you is particularly exciting.

Been with to many men. I find elderly gentleman in early 60th very exciting. It doesn't bother me if they don't always have erections. Some will never but have brought them sexual pleasures with my hands, mouth or just undressing in front of them. It excites me when I see them fondling there cocks. It excites me more when the undress in front of me. Often we do mutual masturbation without pressure, not to cum necessarily. Kissing, touching, fingering, spanking is what arouses me. Had men give me rough sex. Makes there dicks hard when I bend over for a spanking. How do men feel about all that I have mentioned? Angie

Everything you say is quite interesting, with one exception. 60 is hardly "elderly"!

Been with to many men. I find elderly gentleman in early 60th very exciting. It doesn't bother me if they don't always have erections. Some will never but have brought them sexual pleasures with my hands, mouth or just undressing in front of them. It excites me when I see them fondling there cocks. It excites me more when the undress in front of me. Often we do mutual masturbation without pressure, not to cum necessarily. Kissing, touching, fingering, spanking is what arouses me. Had men give me rough sex. Makes there dicks hard when I bend over for a spanking. How do men feel about all that I have mentioned? Angie
As a 55yo old white guy thank you

thanks for

Thanks for the post. I'd think you a LOT more were you next to me now. LOL

One of my biggest fantasies include older men. Teasing them until they get a little mad at me. Then they have to show me what I did to them and maybe teach me a lesson or two.... sigh
One time when I was about 18 I fucked a guy almost 40 years old. Sweet memories.

One of my biggest fantasies include older men. Teasing them until they get a little mad at me. Then they have to show me what I did to them and maybe teach me a lesson or two.... sigh
One time when I was about 18 I fucked a guy almost 40 years old. Sweet memories.

Ahhhhhhh.yes. Those age differences can create some very wonderful memories. ;)

Denny

Who told you that?
They lied didn't they?

Wow, I didn't know I was elderly at 63 until I read this.
You young whippersnapper, git off my lawn while I fuck your neighbor's daughter.

56 is that old enough
Depends what you have in mind. I retired at 55, My 53 year old wife and I moved to Florida. Until I was over 70 age didn't matter. Afer that things wore out but I still ain't dead.
My wife thinks she's 21 and fucks like a rabbit in heat.

We've met many eldrly old men who go without sex because elderly old women think sex is nasty. So horny old women get all of the elderly old men they want.
Things may not happen as fast or last as long. But when you are retired what's the hurry?

Wonderful

I hope that I meet you or someone like you someday.

hot! and I give good spankings:) But I'm only 56

I have to agree. Something so sexually arousing both mentally and physically about the look on his face as I do a slow strip tease in front of him. Letting him explore my body. His (well)aged skin next to my younger firmer skin.

I'm 59. Will be 60 in about 3 months. I stay horny a lot, but don't get erections as easily as I used to. I do like giving oral and having the satisfaction of providing an orgasm to some grateful female. I'd love to do it for a young later in her 20's or 30's but juse as happy to pleasure a mature lady in her 40s or 50s.

I may not be where you are or able to travel to you, but I do have Skype or could phone if you likeep for some sexy chat or to get some jerk off instruction if you're so inclined. PM me if interested.

I’m 63 so sounds awesome to me!

Might this thread be getting it up again, so to speak?

Out your thing for us ancients, Lit women!

Elderly? I'm 60 and other than "being past middle age" there is nothing "elderly" about me. I'm fit and trim and, most assuredly, do not fit the definition as being "passed my prime". Other than that, and as characterized by the OP, I am "wonderful".;)

I love younger women who love older men! :D biggest age difference for me has been 35 years. She was amazing. Admittedly, I wouldn't consider even close to being elderly and am usually confused for being a number of years younger than I actually am, but I do appreciate much younger women who are mature enough to be with a much older man...

Back