Where are all the British guys n girls?!?!?

No double meaning there, I imagine?

I'm from the states, but will be traveling various places around London for a while. Looking for female friends to chat.

where in the states are you from?...is this your first trip to england?

I'm here. Languishing as and in much need to indulge the right minded kinky lady. SW London is alive, well and vibrant with the need to indulge. PM me. :)

Hello from the south-east coast. I understand that the custom in these parts is to talk about the weather and how we feel about it.

It's raining. I like rain so I feel quite happy about this.

Not reached here yet. Last night we were battered by the storm so much I ended up having sex.

Ummm how does that work? Oooh sex as per the weather conditions, that could be awesome
Storm - rough sex
Hail - pearl necklace
Rain - watersports
Tornado - 69
Windy - blow job
Snow - cream pie

Oh god I could have some fun with this "Honey there is a rainbow, come and take my arse!" ;)

Free and Easy, yes I was visiting my Mum in Surrey, same storm I guess.

Ummm how does that work? Oooh sex as per the weather conditions, that could be awesome
Storm - rough sex
Hail - pearl necklace
Rain - watersports
Tornado - 69
Windy - blow job
Snow - cream pie

Oh god I could have some fun with this "Honey there is a rainbow, come and take my arse!" ;)

I am so using the rainbow line from now on!

Thing is when you mention Rainbow I think of Zippy & Bungle and that's just so wrong :eek:

Storm - rough sex
Hail - pearl necklace
Rain - watersports
Tornado - 69
Windy - blow job
Snow - cream pie

That sounds about right.

How it worked was that the wind and rain kept waking us up and one thing led to another.

im in the west midlands

and would be nice to get a real live pm from a real live girl one day :p
hope everyones doing good

nath x

Storm - rough sex
Hail - pearl necklace
Rain - watersports
Tornado - 69
Windy - blow job
Snow - cream pie

I feel cheated! All I got was cold and wet.. No pearl necklace!!

Storm - rough sex
Hail - pearl necklace
Rain - watersports
Tornado - 69
Windy - blow job
Snow - cream pie

I'd love to hear your take on fork lightning....:D

Storm - rough sex
Hail - pearl necklace
Rain - watersports
Tornado - 69
Windy - blow job
Snow - cream pie

Always raining here in Wales which is fine by me ;)

Back