I'll Huff and I'll Puff and I'll give it a shot

Hey I have been here for quite some time and know a few of you. I am just posting one for now and will see how it goes. Maybe there will be more. Please let me know what you think.

Nice first pic.... please do post more of yourself!
 
You huffed, puffed and gave it a shot. That cock that's hiding looks to be hot! :kiss:
 
Thank you very much ladies. I wasn't sure what kind of response I would get but I enjoyed it and would love requests. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Here is a second photo. Might take some more in a bit.

Makes me glad to be a Red:D
 
how do you reply to more than one quote in a single post? And I am working on more photos at the moment ;)

Next to the quote box in the bottom right corner is a box with quote marks, click on that for each person you wish to quote and then hit reply and respond.:)
 
Thank you very much ladies. I wasn't sure what kind of response I would get but I enjoyed it and would love requests. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Here is a second photo. Might take some more in a bit.
Wow! Just keeps getting better. You look quite tasty :kiss:
 
Thank you very much ladies. I wasn't sure what kind of response I would get but I enjoyed it and would love requests. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Here is a second photo. Might take some more in a bit.

That is one sexy pic!! x
 
Thank you all very much. I think this one should be naughty enough. I hope I hear a lot more feedback.




Now THAT'S a picture that would make a little pink puckered riding hood veer off the safe path into the dark, seductive woods... *licks lips*
 
Back
Top