Pussy eating problem?

I could watch that GIF for a long time lol mmmmm just the thought of that tongue and lips on me *fans herself
 
I always eat pussy for hours. I mean, really, I can just go at it for hours and hours. I don't even need to come up for air. I am really not satisfied until I have gotten.............like.............a gallon of cum or so.


:rolleyes:



you sir..... are a fuckin stud!!
 
Well...kinda. He is more of a lickin stud. The fuckin might come later though and he forgot to tell us.



lol...but see now.. I said "fuckin" not fuckinG. Fuckin is really a descriptive word in this instance... whereas fuckinG is more of an action word.


BTW... using sugar on grits is WRONG....jus sayin.:)
 
Pussy is not just good for slurping. It is the ultimate finger food as well.
 
He sure does! I tell you what boys... that stud sure does know how to work that tongue WHILE holding his breath for hours on end. Talent... pure talent. :D;):kiss:


Hmmm.

I prefer to breathe so I can blow air across the clit. To each their own.
 
Hello to pussy eating lovers out there. My only problem is that I don't have a pussy sitting in front of my right now with my tongue on it.
 
I was just thinking~
There is a thread called "not your average pussy."

Perhaps the folks here could work with the people there making sure (ahem) everything is covered. :D
 
Haha, all the wonderful people on here who just want a sweet pussy to lick and suckle make me think I should take a trip to America and set up something like a kissing stall - but at an entirely new level, with no charge involved and we could take all day.....
 
Haha, all the wonderful people on here who just want a sweet pussy to lick and suckle make me think I should take a trip to America and set up something like a kissing stall - but at an entirely new level, with no charge involved and we could take all day.....

I'd be first in line to serve at THAT booth!!! *drool*
 
Haha, all the wonderful people on here who just want a sweet pussy to lick and suckle make me think I should take a trip to America and set up something like a kissing stall - but at an entirely new level, with no charge involved and we could take all day.....

Don't think you'd have a problem finding volunteers.
 
I guess I have my answer :) It seems like people here enjoy giving ladies head for the sheer sensate experience of the most raw sexual part of a woman, and knowledge of their delicious pleasurable influence.

How much, though, does your relationship with the receiving lady matter to you during the act? How would it differ to you licking the pussy of a stranger, or a girlfriend, wife, friend or whatever? Honestly, how much does love come into it?

The relationship with the woman is very important to me... I've been down on numerous women I've not known well and it's not the same as going down on a woman that I know well...
 
Back
Top