the "ask chemgirljaime a question" thread

crazychemgirl

I own Bry1313
Joined
Jul 9, 2012
Posts
31,929
the "ask crazychemgirl a question" thread

want to know the temperature conversion from f to c?

ask crazychemgirl!

want to know the best beer to have with grilled chicken?

ask crazychemgirl!

want to know what sexual position to do tonight?

ask crazychemgirl!


(you get the picture)
 
Last edited:
What is your favourite noble gas and how does it help you determine which panties to wear on any given day?*


Assumption: you wear underwear
 
What is your favourite noble gas and how does it help you determine which panties to wear on any given day?

Krypton is my favorite noble gas and while it doesn't necessarily help me determine which panties to wear on any given day because it gives off a whitish glow and white is boring for every day.. it's still a rad element.
 
Thank you.

I'll step back into the queue and give others a chance to ask their question.
 
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

also..

can i watch you two make out.
 
If you and I were in high school together, would you go to the prom with me?
 
i got a hot date with mrs pete friday night, i have to pick the restaurant.
which type of restaurant do i choose?

help me, help me chemgirljaime!!
 
chemgirljaime, will you be making a charitable donation to the " Ladies . . . get your tits out here" thread today? ;)
 
Ok, boring question....
Why is water the only substance that expands as it cools and changes to ice?

Note: I have asked this question many times but have yet to receive an answer that makes sense.

2nd note: I have no wish to make out.
 
Back
Top