intofdom

Experienced
Some femdom activities I know are
Foot worship, strapon sex , ball torture, whipping, bondage
Anybody know more femdom activities?

Some femdom activities I know are
Foot worship, strapon sex , ball torture, whipping, bondage
Anybody know more femdom activities?

housework, washing and ironing, bathing ones superior ,dressing and undressing that person,toilet denial .
anything that places you in an inferior position.

Holding still while she hurts you until you scream in exactly the way she wants to hear. Keeping your dick hard and your ass pumping until she's had enough G-spot orgasm. And then bringing her a glass of her preferred beverage and smoothing out the sheets, climbing back in bed and spooning her while she drifts in a sensual daze.

In submission, your entire sexual and relational being is centered on what your partner wants, not what you want...

Holding still while she hurts you until you scream in exactly the way she wants to hear. Keeping your dick hard and your ass pumping until she's had enough G-spot orgasm. And then bringing her a glass of her preferred beverage and smoothing out the sheets, climbing back in bed and spooning her while she drifts in a sensual daze.

In submission, your entire sexual and relational being is centered on what your partner wants, not what you want...

You forgot compliments. Lots of nice phrases telling her how beautiful she is. :D. Oh and Mistress of your whole world.

facesitting, my dom will make me lie down on the couch and will sit on my face well she does what she want,making me smell her butt making me feel completely worthless. This gets me off more than anything else she does to me. the humiliation mixed with the sexiness off her ass and weight on my face is the perfect mix.

Those are all some very erotic activities. I would love to try some of them

Honestly, having done all of those things (except the feet, yuck, don't like my feet touched, although will happily take care of my s.o's feet.) as both the dominant and submissive, I can say that there are no exclusively dominant activities.

It's all about the mindset of the people playing together.

Asking questions that have no right answer for the sub...ones that any response can lead to a punishment/ disappointment

Back