Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
california

Fresno area...Central Valley. 65 and still very much alive. Any couples nearby that enjoy times with a single male?

Horny MWM looking 4 Avail Mature Woman

Hi ladies I'm Tim, a healthy, horny and very passionate 67 yr old guy looking 4 a passionate lady, also looking to get away several times a month. I love long make out sessions and I ADORE eating pussy and fucking for long times as well. Hope to hear from u soon! Kisses .. Tim

55 in Southern California. I'm told I'm attractive and charming, and I have many women friends as they know I "get" them and am willing to listen. I often offer relationship advise to the ones that don't understand men!

I love women of all ages, shapes and sizes. They really are such beautiful creatures! If they're willing, I love to tell them all the naughty things I'd like to do to them.

Seems my already strong sex drive just gets stronger with age!

I have to agree

as I get older my sex drive is stronger and I am also more willing to try new things! I have gone bi mainly because it is easier to find men who want to be fucked then women or at least for me is has been. Anybody looking let me know!

Happy Saturday

Cold and wet in Virginia. I hope someone is cuddled up for a loving afternoon
DJ

50 and over on a Saturday

Hello from the westside of Houston,Texas! High of 61 today, bright and sunny. Having coffee on the patio.

Bobby53 and the partner in crime well she is a young 50.

Rita's on the patio around 2pm.

Greetings from Toronto

Hi everyone

57 yo male from Toronto. Married but enjoyed a terrific lover for 5 years Unfortunately her hubby retired and they moved south :( But I am sure there is another woman out there who would enjoy a longer term, erotic friendship

50 year young woman living in Minneapolis Minnesota or Minnesnowta this year hahaha. Nice to meet everyone.

so are we all in Minnesota?

The snow can stop anytime now!

Not in Minnesota

Nevada, Reno gent here, 58.
Still got some cold weather, but spring is trying to push on in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back