OOC Casting Call X Men RP

haha And I have the admantium version of wolverine to tie in with Phoenix version of Jean Grey.

And you're going to have to be on your game. Phoenix is going to want to seduce you something fierce and Jean is going to be loyal to Scott at all cost. Oh the joy of being a split personality!

Unfortunately, Jean's telepathic abilities don't affect me. That kinetic energy shield.


Legitimate question, do I play with him able to transform into the Death Persona, or just fully unlocked potential as Gambit only?

fully unlocked would be my preference.
 
Okay. No Horsemen of the Apocalypse. That could be if someone plays another horseman, I could turn villain for a bit.
 
always liked phoenix, and logan did always feel scott was too much of a boy scout for Jeany.
 
Okay. No Horsemen of the Apocalypse. That could be if someone plays another horseman, I could turn villain for a bit.

Besides timeline wise Gambit was not Death yet. He was still just the Loveable Cajun thief. Archangel was still around and Sinister was still trying to get him back as his flying 'Angel of Death'.
 
Besides timeline wise Gambit was not Death yet. He was still just the Loveable Cajun thief. Archangel was still around and Sinister was still trying to get him back as his flying 'Angel of Death'.
True, but if we are playing timeline, Jean wouldn't have control of Phoenix.
 
if you guys start going off into comic book land you're gonna lose me. I just now have Jean's backstory under control in my mind. The more complexities you pile on will just bog everything down.
 
That's why I'm thinking we don't go canon. It will allow for different villains to pop up and keep the story rolling, rather than going chronologically. Otherwise we have to go back to the past, and only a few people would be playing for the time being.
 
okay so we just play favorite type and let feisty veto any choices that are too powerful or don't quite fit in.
 
Just get comfortable with Scott's backstory. The important thing is going to be that he and Jean have been together since they were 18, so their relationship is very much the "high school sweethearts" type of thing, just all grown up.

We can deal with the villains as they show up and run training exercises at the school in the meantime. Our day to day activities will mostly be teaching and interacting with each other unless a crisis presents itself, which will happen (i'll make sure! lol)
 
From what i am reading, his character should be a pretty good fit for me. X's fav student, who eventually is able to step out of his shadow and become the defacto leader of the group. Smart, logical thinker and tactician, smile on his face and kind word for all attitude. (boyscout, I like it)
I was thinking he could also have a yard full of dick, bucket full of balls, and enough hair on his ass to weave and indian blanket, likes holding hands, sunsets, and DVR'ing The View that he watches with Jean later? Thoughts? lmao
 
Other thing to note jean/Phoenix lets her wild side run loose with Logan and Logan who has always had a thing for Jean likes it.

Scott is jealous but Logan could care less. His view is "If you can't satisfy the lady, I can."
 
Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! can I write for Nightcrawler?! Can I huh?! Can I?! Oh please?! please?! please?! puhlease! :eek: LOL Not that I'm begging or anything like that mind you. ;)
 
Last edited:
I'm not intelligent enough to write for Beast or Professor X and nobody wants me writing for a female!
 
...I don't even know who that is. lol There are so many mutants in the series it's difficult to keep track.
 
Hmm...maybe she can be one of the students. Depending on how writing Jean/Phoenix goes I may write her as an NPC until someone comes along and wants to take her over. We'll see how fast the thread moves and what happens.
 
Back
Top