Ghis (closed)

Julia whimpered as Brogan kissed down her throat, his hands moving from her body to undo his trousers. Her eyes traced down the length of her body, catching sight of a cock for the first time. Her eyes were glued to the thick length of her husband’s phallus, a darker blush coating her cheeks as he sat up and reached between her thighs, pushing them apart and positioning her so that the head of him pressed against her entrance.

“Brogan…” She whimpered, gasping as he leaned in and silence her words with a kiss, the firm head pressing into her body with a gentle, slow ease.

She groaned against his lips, panting with a barely controlled passion as she felt him start to open her body, demanding entrance. Her fingers rested on his forearms, squeezing tightly as she felt her body start to tighten up against the incessant pushing.
 
Brogan let out a low growl at the always-exhilarating feeling of penetrating a woman. But when her virgin hymen began to slow him down, he wrapped his arms around Julia, a silent warning to her that this was where that moment of pain was about to surface, and he finally broke through the resistance and buried his shaft inside her with a bear-like grunt. He kissed her cheek lovingly in apology for the pain.
 
Julia gasped as his arms wrapped tightly around her, holding her against his body as he thrust firmly against her body, breaking against something deep inside of her. The pain was instant and she yelped, as he grunted against her cheek and pressed his lips against her by way of apology. Clenching her eyes shut, she felt tears start to gather and fall, whimpering like a wounded animal.

“Please don’t move.” She begged, struggling to get comfortable in his embrace.
 
"I won' til yer ready, love..." he whispered softly and kissed her cheek again. Indeed he remained motionless within her, kissing along her jaw gently. Again, he wondered why he cared, but didn't advance.
 
Julia struggled to calm herself as his heated body pressed so intimately against her. She wasn’t a whimpering woman, but there was something about Brogan that could shake her to her knees. He kissed her once again and she let out a little sigh. As soon as the initial panic started to fade, she started to take stock of everything around her.

Brogan’s chest pressed against hers, his skin scraping across her sensitive nipples. His hands cradled her close and his lips caressed and traced over her skin. Then, there was the feeling of fullness as his cock nestled so tightly inside of her body. It had hurt briefly, just like he’d promised, and it had started to fade into a dull ache.

Nibbling her lower lip, she turned her green eyes back to his, clenching herself around him experimentally. She let out a soft moan at the very feel of him inside her body.
 
A small smile tugged at Brogan's lips, and he lifted his head and lowered it to her supple breasts, taking a sensitive nipple in his lips and sucking lightly on it. Elsewise, he remained motionless until she was ready.
 
The moment his lips surrounded her nipple, Julia swore that she’d died. She moaned piteously, her head tipping backwards on the bed as her hips jerked involuntarily.

“Oh!” She gasped as she clenched around his cock again, gripping him tightly. “Now, Brogan.”
 
At her bidding, Brogan drew back from her til his thick length nearly left her delicate blossom, then he drove back inside her with slow, controlled thrusts. His lips came to her other, previously untouched nipple. After a sufficient amount of attention, he lifted his head and, sitting back on his knees, he looked down upon her as he continued his slow, consistent thrusts. His jaw was clenched, holding back the growls of pure pleasure that he almost couldn't control.
 
Julia moaned softly as he drew back from her body and drove back inside slowly. The feeling of his cock caressing the delicate skin of her pussy was nearly indescribable. It was slightly uncomfortable, but he took his time to make sure that she was taken care of.

The moment his lips captured her other nipple, she gave him a soft coo. It was her way of showing him that she liked what he was doing. Her eyes locked on his, watching every single move that he made as he lifted his head from her tightly pearled nipple. He looked like he was in pain as he clenched his jaw, a look of concentration on his features as his grunts were stifled with each thrust into her body.

Her fingers clenched into the sheets on either side of her body. She was unsure of what else to do as he took control of the situation and completed her education of what happened between a man and a woman. It felt so delightfully sinful and true to his word, Brogan was gentle with her.

“Please don’t hold back, Brogan.” She said softly, wanting to share this moment with him in the most complete way possible.
 
Brogan's answer to that was a slight change that made a world of difference to their experience. He hooked his hands beneath her knees and drew her legs up over his broad shoulders, and when he thrusted back inside her, it was a new angle and he seemed to reach deeper than before. He growled darkly, bracing his hands on the bed on either side of her.
 
Julia moaned as Brogan’s hands drew her legs up his strong chest and draped over his shoulders. He was impossibly deep inside of her and as he continued to thrust, she felt her eyes roll back in her head. Her fingers gripped the bed sheets that much tighter, his dark growling making her belly tighten in the strangest way.

Something was creeping upon her and she had no idea what was in store. She whined and panted, her senses swimming as her husband taught her so many wicked things.

“What…what’s happening?” She moaned, unsure of what the great tense feeling that was building in her belly was.
 
Brogan smirked to himself that he could drive her to this release so quickly, "Ye'll see, love," he picked up his pace a bit, now rocking her body with his own, adding force now to match, but he still went easy on her for this first time. He felt his own orgasm coming on slowly, but he held back to see hers first.
 
Another whimper left her throat as he told her that she would see what was about to happy in such a cheeky voice. His paced picked up, the sound of their hips slapping against one another filling the room around them. She was burning from the inside out and it seemed that Brogan was taking great pleasure in the fact that she was going through sure pleasurable torture.

Each time his hips slapped against her, she felt the bed move beneath her back. It almost seemed like he was about to break the bed apart. She wondered if the whole keep could hear what was happening in the room of their king and queen.

“Oh!” She gasped, the feeling in her belly growing more taunt as his dark eyes traced down the length of her body.

Her toes were tingling, clenching tightly as something rolled across her skin. It made her sweat and before she knew it, the tight feeling in her stomach was snapping. The rush was incredible, sucking the breath from her lungs and leaving her floating on a cloud.

“OOOHH!” She cooed, her eyes clenching shut as her body pulsed in warm, wet waves.
 
A loud groan escaped Brogan's lips finally as she tightened around him, and that was what destroyed his own concentration on holding back. With one final, deep stroke, he buried his length inside her and let loose. In warm waves, one after the other, his seed filled her belly and he let her legs fall from his shoulders, bracing his hands on the bed as he caught his breath. A sheen of sweat had formed on his hard body, and his chest heaved powerfully, drawing in oxygen. He leaned down to kiss at her neck hungrily, and he praised in a deep tone, "Well done, love..."
 
Julia quivered as Brogan groan and bucked hard against her. She felt a warm pulsing deep inside of her body as he let her legs fall from his shoulders and he leaned over the top of her, panting just about as fast as she was. Another moan left her lips as he leaned in and kissed her throat with such a hungry passion that it was frightening.

“Mmmm…” Was her reply to his comment, her eyes heavy and bleary as she stared up into her husband’s face. “Is it like this every time?” She asked innocently enough as the heavy weight of his body settled down against her belly, holding her tightly to the sheets.
 
"With me, darlin'," Brogan gave her a handsome smirk, "it could be." He pulled his now-spent shaft from her body, and after fixing the buttons on his trousers, he kissed her and laid at her side, pulling the blankets over her to shield her from any cold that might come in the night. He didn't want any cover, and drew her in close within the circle of his arms. A stark contrast to the night before, now Brogan would sleep beside her and keep near, protective and posessive.
 
Julia sighed softly as Brogan pulled from her body, a trickle of liquid following his departure. She frowned slightly at the strange sensation, but said nothing as he buttoned his clothing and kissed her again, lying next to her on the large bed. It seemed that her task was done for the evening, her husband satisfied and soon she was being wrapped in the thick blankets of the bed.

His thick arms were pulling her against his chest, her eyes already closing as she felt at peace and safe for the first time since leaving Chester. She yawned, her lips o’ing as she found a comfortable spot against his shoulder, her cheek pressed to his damp skin as she sighed and drifted off into her dreams.
 
In the morning, she would wake alone in the bed, but Brogan was still there, fully dressed and just strapping his sword to his back. He stretched powerfully and turned to tend his fireplace as a slight chill had settled in the room. He set up a few logs in the embers and they were soon burning brightly as Brogan crouched before the hearth, watching the flames, deep in thought
 
The chill was what she noticed first. Julia’s emerald eyes opened slowly and she yawned as she heard logs being added to the fire. She pulled the blankets more secure under her chin and watched as Brogan crouched before the hearth, his face serious as he thought about Lord only knows what. Moving slightly, she let out a little moan at the pain between her thighs. She was incredibly sore, parts of her body she didn’t even know where there screamed in protest.

“Brogan?” She said softly, gaining his attention. “Are you alright?”
 
The highlander looked up, "I'm fine, darlin'. Jus' thinkin'." He stood and came to her side, leaning down to kiss her. "An' yerself?" He brought a hand to her cheek, kneeling beside her. It wouldn't be long before he had to head out to attend to his usual duties.
 
She returned his kiss with a soft sigh, wondering where this suddenly caring man had come from. Julia certainly enjoyed this side of her husband, but it was so completely different from the brutish man that she’d first met only a week ago.

“Very sore.” She managed to say as he cupped her cheek with his large, warm hand. “Do you think anyone would miss me if I stayed the day in bed?”
 
"Maybe m'mother an' Val, but I'll jus' tell 'em yer tired after all th' rushin' round o' yesterday." He rose then, "An' whenever yer feelin' up to it, I left ya somethin' on m'desk." He kissed her once more in farewell before heading out to attend his work.
 
“Something for me?” She asked softly, returning his final kiss before he turned to exit the room.

Julia lay there for a long moment, pondering what her husband had left for her after their night spent together. It made her blush to think of what he’d done to her last night, but it also made her smile. After a few more moments, she finally slid from beneath the blankets and made her way towards his desk, curious as to what her husband had left behind.
 
He'd left a beautiful white fur cloak, made of fox fur and dyed black around the edges and a Celtic pattern int he center, and in it was wrapped a gorgeous steel dagger and thin leather belt for her. Also in the bundle, she'd find a silver bangle just right for her wrist, engraved with celtic patterns. A note existed with it all, telling her that the cloak was a gift from Ciaran, the rest was from Brogan.
 
Julia gasped at the sight of the beautiful white fur cloak. It was absolutely stunning and soft beneath her fingers as she lifted it to her cheek, taking in the warmth and the rich material with all of her senses. She was startled when a steel dagger fell to the desk, wrapped in a leather belt that was small and just her side.

A silly little smile crossed Julia’s lips as she saw the silver bracelet that was just beside the dagger. Everything was exquisitely beautiful, fit for a queen…which she supposed that she was a queen now.

Slipping the bracelet about her wrist, she marveled at the delicate carvings in the metal surface. It was then that the note caught her eye and she was stunned to learn that Ciaran had given her the beautiful fur cloak. She would have to thank him in person, she thought to herself. After a long nap, of course.

Still giddy from her surprise gifts, she made her way back to the warm bed, slipping beneath Brogan’s thick wool blankets to doze through the blustery morning.
 
Back
Top