Have you ever tried.......??

Have you ever, have you never watched something so situationaly erotic that you reached orgasm without touching yourself?

Cat
 
English Lady said:
I can't say I have.


Oooh, have you ever looked up from the sofa midst passion to see someone staring in through the front room window? :eek:

Nope, but I did lift my head from between her legs to see her kids standing in the doorway with a very shocked expression on their faces. :devil:

Cat
 
Have you ever tried to apprehend a shoplifter by lobbing an economy sized box of toothpaste at their head? :rolleyes:
 
lucky-E-leven said:
Have you ever tried to get published?

(I'm about to.) :eek:


Yes - unsuccessfully - several times.
Everything crossed for you, sexy. Mwah !!

:heart:
 
Have you ever NOT wanted to downshift on a slope and just kinda clipped the rear end of a Mercedes with your Honda Civic when you were 16 years old & more than a little bit buzzed?
 
Have you ever turned a cartwheel in front of a gym full of people and fell flat on your ass?
 
have you ever stayed illegally in another country for an extended period - without being aware that you were doing so?
 
Munachi said:
have you ever stayed illegally in another country for an extended period - without being aware that you were doing so?

Have you ever been informed that you were no longer welcome in another country? :D

Cat
 
Have you ever literaly scared the piss out of someone? Had it scared out of you?

Cat
 
impressive said:
Have you ever NOT wanted to downshift on a slope and just kinda clipped the rear end of a Mercedes with your Honda Civic when you were 16 years old & more than a little bit buzzed?

Have you ever run over a Mercedes with a Bulldozer? :devil: Have you ever blown up a Beemer? :nana:

Cat

(Okay so my childhood, which is still ongoing was a bit depraved.)
 
Have you ever fucked a ministers daughter? (She wasn't as good as I had been led to believe.)

Cat
 
SeaCat said:
Have you ever fucked a ministers daughter? (She wasn't as good as I had been led to believe.)

Cat

Hey watch it...I may actually have one someday :D
(a daughter that is!!!!!!!!!)
If she comes from my loins, she damn well better be good ;)


OKAY...Have you ever had sex with a minister? (LOL, if so why wasn't it me??? :p
 
Last edited:
Have you ever urinated with a celebrity???

Mine was Dizzy Gillespe.....
 
Have you ever had sex with 2 women in a 12 hour period...menage e trois don't count?
 
Have you ever had to explain why there was a cock sized hole in the left over chocolate pudding?
 
Have you ever...
... gotten an open invitation to supper at a celebrity's home?
... had a celebrity change your flat tire?
... walked naked through the middle of an orgy without being touched?
... put enough explosives under a VW bug to make it launch into the air?
 
asian_princess said:
Have you ever had to explain why there was a cock sized hole in the left over chocolate pudding?

Have you ever had to explain a very INTERESTING post to you current boyfriend :confused:
 
asian_princess said:
have you ever preferred to show him rather then tell? ;)

Have you every suddenly found yourself without a snappy comeback???
 
Have you ever suddenly turned on the tv and seen a buddy of yours as a guest on Oprah?????
 
entitled said:
Well, it was my underwear...

Have you ever tied somebody down with toilet paper, then threatened to stop (insert actions here) if it broke?

:devil:
or red thread... or mud...
And yes, by the way, that is BDSM- it's the BD part (Bondage/Disciplne) :catroar:
BDSM doesn't always have to hurt...
Seacat said:
Have you ever, have you never watched something so situationaly erotic that you reached orgasm without touching yourself?
I'm a sucker for musicians, baby! :heart:
mcopado said:
Have you ever had sex with 2 women in a 12 hour period...menage e trois don't count?
I think my all time slutting-around record was seven assorted people in one three-day weekend at the Rennaisance Faire- that was back in the seventies, though, I wouldn't have that kind of stamina now! And there was one mebage a trois included... Ah, memories...

have you ever forgotten to put get your manuscript out of the copier at... work... :eek:
 
Back
Top