Eating Your Own Cum

geilguy

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Posts
148
How many guys out there eat their own cum?

I want to but as soon as I shoot my load, I lose interest. Any secrets?

Sometimes I can shoot a partial load into my hand and slurp it up, but not the entire load.

I wish I could self-suck.

Would like to hear from you other guys?

Plus, I would love to see pics of your hard cocks with cum!

Then in May, when I'm home alone, I'll post a pic of my cock with cum.
 
It's a terrible curse of nature that come down isn't it. What I do sometimes, and it sounds like you know this already, is to stop jerking just before you cum, then you can cum a bit without actually orgasming.

The other alternative is prostate massage, which I've had some success with but I'm uncomfortable poking around in my butt (paranoid about damaging something). Plus it takes patience which is something I don't have when I'm worked up.

Another way to go is a fuckbud. If you really trust them, that is. Then you can just gulp down each other's cum to your heart's content.
 
What about girls? Yes I do. I love it.
It's very natural for a man or a woman.
I have never given oral to a woman, but fantasize sometimes while tasting my own. Even if you are not fantasizing about that, it is perfectly healthy.
 
when ya don't have a suck buddy

I know it's not always easy to find a friend that your comfortable enough with, so gulping down youir own cum is ok for me when it's all i have
 
I jerked off today

I jerked off reading some of the gay stories in this website.

I let some cum shoot into the palm of my left hand, about the size of a quarter and quickly ate it. Yummy!

I jerked some more and squirted another quarter size of cum into the palm of my hand. Yummy!

Then I finished by jerking off in the sink...

I'm getting there.
 
I cum all over my chest and belly, then rub the sticky sweet juice around, taking some onto my finger and eating it as I go.
 
I know what you mean about losing interest immediately after shooting your load.

That's why it would be nice to suck another cock and let a guy cum in your mouth. I haven't done that yet, as worried about all the diseases out there.
 
I Like It!

I like the idea of shooting your load on a dick looking dildo then sucking on the dildo like it's another cock.

How about this for the girls or guys...A bunch of guys jerk off into a bowl and then the girls or guys eat the cum with salsa chips. Tasty.
 
geilguy said:
I like the idea of shooting your load on a dick looking dildo then sucking on the dildo like it's another cock.

How about this for the girls or guys...A bunch of guys jerk off into a bowl and then the girls or guys eat the cum with salsa chips. Tasty.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

20b49b8b5e.gif


Look closer...some kinda like the idea! LOL...:eek:
 
poppy1963 said:

Look poppy, this is the GLBT Chatter, and if you don´t like it, then it is tough love. And if you want to rant about nothing, other than being a postwhore in the general area.
Then the GLBT Chatter is not for you.
 
fun

I love eating my own cum. I eat it off of ex girlfriends, out of my hand and I have even given myself a cum facial before.

At first I didn't like it but now I crave it.
 
A Eat My Own Cum Fantasy

I have a fantasy I've always wanted to try. I love sucking women's toes. I can't help but look at women's feet while I'm out and determine I would suck her toes or not.

So, I would love to jerk off and cum on a woman's toes, then lick them off.

Are there any women out there that would like that?

Let me know.
 
geilguy said:
I have a fantasy I've always wanted to try. I love sucking women's toes. I can't help but look at women's feet while I'm out and determine I would suck her toes or not.

So, I would love to jerk off and cum on a woman's toes, then lick them off.

Are there any women out there that would like that?

Let me know.
Well I know lots of women that love to have there pussy's cleaned after a hot fuck so I'm sure there are some that would like this also . ;)
 
Try This With Cum

This could work for guys or gals. Jerk off with your cock inside a sock. Shoot your load into the sock, then immediately wear the sock. The feeling of hot cum on your bare foot feels great!
 
I Ate My Cum Again

I just got finished eating my cum again.

I stripped naked, stood by my laptop and read some Gay stories from literotica.com. My cock got hard over reading stories where the wife wants to watch her husband suck a cock let it cum in hubby's mouth.

I controlled a shot of load about the size of a half-dollar into the palm of my hand. Tasted good.

I controlled another shot and and the load in my hand was about the same size. I quickly ate it and it tasted good.

I read some more and jerked off a quarter size load into the palm of my hand. I quickly ate it and that was the end of my load. My cock went flacid after that.

Based on what I did today, I now know that when I'm fucking horney, I could suck another man's cock and let him shoot his hot load into my wanting mouth.

YUMMY!
 
Everyday

I eat my own cum every day. I often do so while reading stories on literotica.

I first started eating my own cum when I first started to jackoff.
I would lay on my back and put my legs over my head until I could line up my cock with my mouth. I would then shoot my cum on my face and in my mouth.

Whenever I fuck a pussy I always eat my cum out of it. I will never turn down eating out a pussy filled with anyones cum.
 
Wolfman1982 said:
Look poppy, this is the GLBT Chatter, and if you don´t like it, then it is tough love. And if you want to rant about nothing, other than being a postwhore in the general area.
Then the GLBT Chatter is not for you.

What then are you saying exactly? Could this thread get any WORSE? You are NOT the boss of me...get that, mister?

I have to see the thread title so I will comment as I see fit...or unfit for that matter!
 
I have tried numerous ties to eat my own cum. Like most, I'm not really that hot to do it after I've shot my load.

It's definitely easiest when jacking just enough to cum a bit, but not completely, and then I'll lick it from my fingers. I always find my semen very delicious that way.

Still want to eat an entire load, and therefore will probably try shooting off directly into my mouth next time I'm good and horny.

By the way, posting cum coated cock pics sounds great. I'd love to share one of me, so will try to make that happen soon.

geilguy said:
How many guys out there eat their own cum?

I want to but as soon as I shoot my load, I lose interest. Any secrets?

Sometimes I can shoot a partial load into my hand and slurp it up, but not the entire load.

I wish I could self-suck.

Would like to hear from you other guys?

Plus, I would love to see pics of your hard cocks with cum!

Then in May, when I'm home alone, I'll post a pic of my cock with cum.
 
neon_noodle said:
How does this look?

Damn! Almost life like and three-d!! And it's lunch time, too! Mmmm... I'd lick you clean in a heartbeat if I could!
 
Here's how much you'd have to lick up:

When I was done shooting, I smeared the cum all over the pink vibe and sucked it clean. My cum tasted warm, sticky, and so nasty.

Enjoy.
 
Back
Top