Sexapalooza

Edit-- nevermind you aren't a spammer. ;)

If you've never been to one, AND if you happen to be travelling that direction anyway, then you should go. But--they want you to spend money and buy stuff, and you won't get laid.

Last edited:
Edit-- nevermind you aren't a spammer. ;)

If you've never been to one, AND if you happen to be travelling that direction anyway, then you should go. But--they want you to spend money and buy stuff, and you won't get laid.

Not interested in getting laid... I'd take my wife... I just didn't know if it was worth the experience... either from a... oh, cool I want to try that perspective toy/item or even just people watching. Unfortunately the weather is forecasting a series of snow storms between me and there so...

Not interested in getting laid... I'd take my wife... I just didn't know if it was worth the experience... either from a... oh, cool I want to try that perspective toy/item or even just people watching. Unfortunately the weather is forecasting a series of snow storms between me and there so...
Yuck. Wait for the summer, I'm sure there will be something else coming along... What (general) area are you in?

Not sure where you are located, but in our area they normally setup a community dungeon where nothing is sold and people are very helpful. I have helped out in the dungeon for more than a few years now. I will say that Stella is right most of the stuff sold at the sex show is not that great, but I know that one year we had a local craftsman come in with some pretty good stuff.

Up to you on what you want to check out.

R

I'm in the Great Lakes region... I was just looking for something interesting and fun in the middle of winter but... with a winter storm warning... not this weekend...

Back