What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*flex*

I'd just like to say, tattooing Tattoo on your penis doesn't make you less gay.

Yes it is my thing. My next go is to get the dad from Little People Big World on the underside.

Got a problem with it?

I didn't think so.

Oh no, I'm not going to judge you.

To your face.

Or to your dick.

:eek: You PROMISED you'd never tell! He told me that he could get me Kit if I did it. What a liar that Hasselhoff is. Jerk.

SHUT YOUR FACE. :mad:

And yes.

Damn. Now I feel guilty. You are right. I neve should have said anything.

I apologize for making it know you have a Baywatch icon tattoo'ed on you pussy.

That it is and now after whipping your ass in this fight I am off to have beef stroganoff. Yeah that's right Veggie, beef.

Suck on that tip!!!!!

;). Be good gorgeous.

:kiss:

enjoy, I'm off to make mango chutney.

Yeah, that's right CARNIVORCE, chutney, suck it!

:kiss:

enjoy, I'm off to make mango chutney.

Yeah, that's right CARNIVORCE, chutney, suck it!

Chutney just sounds awful. Chutney or steak? Steak or Chutney? Chutney sounds like a proud parent's elementary school kid of theirs. You know the one where they have the sticker on their minivan. Our kid Chutney is on the Lincoln Elementary school honor roll. I bet Steak bullies chutney all the time. Poor chutney always has to give steak his lUnch money.

Chutney just sounds awful. Chutney or steak? Steak or Chutney? Chutney sounds like a proud parent's elementary school kid of theirs. You know the one where they have the sticker on their minivan. Our kid Chutney is on the Lincoln Elementary school honor roll. I bet Steak bullies chutney all the time. Poor chutney always has to give steak his lUnch money.

Oh please, Chutney is the pimp on campus. He's a little spicy and very exotic. And when people lick him they think "what is that taste, it's so yummy".

What?

People didn't lick your campus pimp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back