Ron Paul speaks the truth...

The problem with Paul is he mixes insanity with the obvious. Then his minions tout the insanity as gospel.

He has some valid points, unfortunately it's mixed up with a whole lot of crazy.

The problem with Paul is he mixes insanity with the obvious. Then his minions tout the insanity as gospel.

Insanity of a balanced budget, personal freedom and responsibility? But how could Democrats pay off their constitutes for their votes without borrowed money?

Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose,
And nothin' ain't worth nothin' but it's free

Insanity of a balanced budget, personal freedom and responsibility? But how could Democrats pay off their constitutes for their votes without borrowed money?

Apparently you can't say they pay off their constituents with give aways. Romney is being attacked by the media today for suggesting that. One more thing to add to the list of "politically incorrect but true things you aren't allowed to say."

I wonder if these fall under the category of insanity or obvious? Either way, I know you can't read.

Your posting here over the years should be qualification sufficient.

I could write a letter of recommendation if it'd help.

The horned toad says, those are in Nevada.

You can be single there for two weeks before the Visa bill arrives.

No doubt.

Blame the PTSD when all else fails.

Meanwhile, Wat is off to work for his next stimulus check.

Ron Paul's healthcare plan for working folks who have no insurance or exceed their annual caps: "Have your church pay for it, that's what they did in my day."

Back