Shy no longer....

*peeks her bunny nose in*

Hello, BunnyLovers.

*looks sheepish, kicks the dirt with her toe*

I have been a bad bunny. I shouldn't have just hopped off like I did with nary a word. I got caught up in life when I got back and took a little impromptu hiatus. I am sorry to have worried anyone and do so very much appreciate the messages, thoughts, and concern. You are all so lovely and wonderful. I will attempt to be a better bunny!

But...

*blushes slightly, peeking about*

I know I should accept my punishment in the meantime. Who is willing to deliver a few spankings?

Welcum back, Miss Bunny :rose::kiss:

You're certainly entitled to crawl into your rabbit hole when you feel the need, but I'll still happily provide a nice firm slap to your sweet bottom only cuz it looks so damn inviting ;)

*swack* :D

You are in SO MUCH TROUBLE! I have a hand for your backside.
*squeals in delight and takes off running for the other side of the bed*
/giggle

Welcum back, Miss Bunny :rose::kiss:

You're certainly entitled to crawl into your rabbit hole when you feel the need, but I'll still happily provide a nice firm slap to your sweet bottom only cuz it looks so damn inviting ;)

*swack* :D
*shimmies with a giggle*
Oh well thank you so much, darling. I suppose I did need a little hibernation in my bunny burrow. I am happy to be back and ready for that spanking! /wink

Hello, BunnyLovers.

I have been a bad bunny. I shouldn't have just hopped off like I did with nary a word. I got caught up in life when I got back and took a little impromptu hiatus. I am sorry to have worried anyone and do so very much appreciate the messages, thoughts, and concern. You are all so lovely and wonderful. I will attempt to be a better bunny!

But...

I know I should accept my punishment in the meantime. Who is willing to deliver a few spankings?
I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:caning::caning::caning::caning:

i'd love to work on that ass for a long long time.

great to see you back.

Hello, BunnyLovers.

But...

WOW....You Got My Attention

What a wonderful photo shoot...You are magnificent woman

thanks for sharing

Welcum back Miss Bunny... and I would definitely volunteer to spank you ...and more ;):devil:

wow, so beautiful.......

i really enjoyed stroking my cock to your beautiful pictures....

Hello, BunnyLovers.

But...

What a sweet ass to spank and then cover with a thick coat of creamy cum

I did have the feeling you had recalled the liking I have for punishing naughty bunnies ;)
It's hard to forget a collection of toys as nice as yours. I still have my eye on that cane! /beam

I am more than willing to give you a spanking. :)
So many willing to help a bad bunny out! /giggle

I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ever the enthusiastic and helpful man! /wink

i'd love to work on that ass for a long long time.

great to see you back.
Sometimes it takes a while for me to comply...I am honestly incorrigible. /evil_grin

What a wonderful photo shoot...You are magnificent woman

thanks for sharing
You are so very welcome! I do so love to share for such a lovely audience. So thank YOU. /beam

Welcome Back Ms BC. A nice view to return to!! Have missed that ass and sweet sweet smile.:D
*twirls around*
Where is my couch? Have you been keeping it warm for me? /giggle

Welcum back Miss Bunny... and I would definitely volunteer to spank you ...and more ;):devil:
I am set for spankings forever it looks like! /laugh

wow, so beautiful.......

i really enjoyed stroking my cock to your beautiful pictures....
*looks shocked*
Is that what people do with my photos?!
/giggle
I'm pleased you had a nice time with them.

I'm just too happy to see you posting again to want to spank you. But if you insist... ;)
*wiggles her bunny tush*
It's a treat for both of us really.

What a sweet ass to spank and then cover with a thick coat of creamy cum
That has happened once or twice /wink

It's hard to forget a collection of toys as nice as yours. I still have my eye on that cane! /beam
Well I did invite you to come and do a personal inspection of if when you were touring Europe, but you denied that, so it's your own fault you haven't seen it yet :p

Good morning!

We just came across your thread and oh my!! My husband and I looked at all your pictured together and agree you are rather stunning! Thank you for posting!!

[

That has happened once or twice /wink[/QUOTE]

Love to add my creamy ejaculation

Welcome back most sexy bunny! We have all missed watching your fetching bunny-tail hopping around. ;)
*wiggles her bunny tail*
I should hop around some more then!
*hop hop hop*

Well I did invite you to come and do a personal inspection of if when you were touring Europe, but you denied that, so it's your own fault you haven't seen it yet :p
/laugh
If only it were that easy, darling.

Good morning!

We just came across your thread and oh my!! My husband and I looked at all your pictured together and agree you are rather stunning! Thank you for posting!!
*hops closer to Kat*
Well hellooooooooooooooooo there.
Maybe we could discuss this further...in my burrow.
*waggles brows*

Love to add my creamy ejaculation
I bet there is a line /giggle

wow

*dusts off her bunny tail*

It has been a while, Lit! Oh the things that will change in a year! My husband has gotten a new toy! And while I desperately wish I could say that meant a girlfriend for me, it really means he got a new camera. We started doing some little photo shoots which gave us the itch to start posting again. So we offer up the latest installment in our ongoing journey into erotic photography.

Enjoy!

Side Note: Regarding the email address you will see on the pictures. I don't check this account regularly or use it as a primary form of communication. If you want to send me a message (which is most welcome!), please do it through Lit to make sure you get a response!

Picture Index

Boudoir
Blue Dress Recline
Blue Dress Cleavage
Blue Dress Off Shoulder
Blue Dress Tush

Swirl Dress Lounge
Thong Pull Off
Pin Up w/ Fishnets
Whip Bite

Boudoir Tie
Whip Back
Pin Up
Bare On Bed

Retro Pinup
CherryPop Chair
CherryPop Standing
CherryPop Sitting
CherryPop Lounge

CherryPop Kneeling
CherryPop Unzip
CherryPop Unhook
CherryPop Tease
CherryPop Arch

Naughty Miss Bunny
Cuffs_Kneel
Cuffs_Close
Cuffs_Face
Dark Eyes

Darker 1
Darker 2
Darker 3
Restrained
Grabbing

Boots_Above
Boots_Chair
Naked_Back
Cuffs_Tush
Cuffs_Tush_Close

Cuffs_Boots
Cuffs_Boots2
Cuffs_Angle
Cuffs_Floor

The Slutty Seduction
Across a crowded room, you see her. This woman...and she is making eyes at you. What follows is her (somewhat slutty) seduction of you....
Club_Hello
Club_Lean
Club_LongLegs
Club_Tush

....she steps back into a corner where she is hidden from all views but yours. Showing her playful and sexy side to you, she tries to lure you in towards her. Do you follow as she moves down the hallway?
Club_Off_Shoulder
Club_Cleavage
Club_Grab
Club_Grab_Smile
Club_Oops!

...you choose to follow, her soft breathy giggles acting as a guide in the dark. She runs ahead, leaving you to find her through the turns of the hallway. When you happen upon her, she has begun to show you what kind of affect you have upon her...
Club_Top_Down
Club_Top_Down2
Club_Bare
Club_Pleasure
Club_Pleasure2

...her wanton lust is obvious and she can now see that you want her too. Wasting no time, she begins to ready herself for the impending passion. The sounds of the club in the distance only heighten the excitement of what is about to happen...
Club_Slide_Down_Back
Club_Slide_Down_Front
Club_Slide_Down_Front2
Club_Dress_Shy
Club_Ready

Mistress Bunny
Mistress_Mask
Mistress_Whip
Mistress_Chair
Mistress_Cuffs
Mistress_Come_Here

Mistress_Likes
Mistress_If You're Good
Mistress_Cuffs Front
Mistress_Almost Bare
Mistress_In Charge

Mistress_Grab
Mistress_I'm Waiting
Mistress_Lean Back
Mistress_Punishment
Mistress_Reward

Rowdy
Rowdy_Unhook
Rowdy_Breasts
Rowdy_Behind
Rowdy_In Front

Naughty Maid
Naughty_Maid_Dusts
Naughty_Maid_Heels
Naughty_Maid_Bend
Naughty_Maid_Lean
Naughty_Maid_Stocking

Naughty_Maid_Panties
Naughty_Maid_Coy
Naughty_Maid_BadGirl
Naughty_Maid_PullDown
Naughty_Maid_Disrobe

Naughty_Maid_Bra
Naughty_Maid_PullDown_Behind
Naughty_Maid_PlayfulDuster
Naughty_Maid_Ready_to_Clean
Naughty_Maid_CoyCover

NaughtyMaid_NaughtyIdea
NaughtyMaid_Tease
NaughtyMaid_ShouldShe
NaughtyMaid_ShyPleasure
NaughtyMaid_Pleasure

Naughty_Maid_OnKnees
Naughty_Maid_AtWork
Naughty_Maid_BentOver

Various Bunny Pics
Bunny_in_Bed

Bunny Bytes
Bunny_Hello
Bunny_Sound_Byte
Bunny and a poem
Breathy_Bunny
Bunny's_Poem

I'm a fan!

Where is my couch? Have you been keeping it warm for me? /giggle

Of course I kept your couch warm. I wouldn't have it any other way. That's what good Italian gentlemen do for fine ladies like yourself.

Back