Roleplaying

Funnbrandy

Literotica Guru
Not sure if this is the right spot but....recently introduced to role playing, I had tried it before and wasn't really that into it...but then I met a certain gentlemen who got me so wet with words alone that I still can't believe it! I'm not a pro at it by any means...and I found long winded/overly detailed/big worded role play to be to slow....so just thought I would put a general post out asking people where they like to role play, favourite topics, hints/tips/tricks to a good role play.....just a general conversation....I didn't think this belonged in the SRP thread as I'm not starting one here, just want to know more....thanks!

Not sure if this is the right spot but....recently introduced to role playing, I had tried it before and wasn't really that into it...but then I met a certain gentlemen who got me so wet with words alone that I still can't believe it! I'm not a pro at it by any means...and I found long winded/overly detailed/big worded role play to be to slow....so just thought I would put a general post out asking people where they like to role play, favourite topics, hints/tips/tricks to a good role play.....just a general conversation....I didn't think this belonged in the SRP thread as I'm not starting one here, just want to know more....thanks!

Is that your ass in the av? I'm not really comfortable talking to your ass.

Brain is most sensitive sex organ

So sometimes Words really can do magic , hard n wet magic
I m the guy who like that magic , love to explore with like minded woman
to try kinkiest things which I cannot do in real life .

I guess you are one who thinks sane

Why not chat together n see where things lead us

Waiting for your reply

So sometimes Words really can do magic , hard n wet magic
I m the guy who like that magic , love to explore with like minded woman
to try kinkiest things which I cannot do in real life .

I guess you are one who thinks sane

Why not chat together n see where things lead us

Waiting for your reply

You really do have a way with words!

Bare ass av's have gone out of fashion on the GB, which is really a shame.

Ahem. Getting back to the question at hand, a well played RP can sometimes be even more erotic and intense than actual sex. So much of what makes sex hot is what goes on in the mind and RP stimulates that particular sex organ very well. There is a lot that can be said about RP and how to do it well. For starters, chat rooms like chat zy . com provide a good venue for more fast paced on or two lines at a time RP while PMs right here on lit work well for long drawn out RP with lengthy responses and story lines that can go on for weeks.

Ahem. Getting back to the question at hand, a well played RP can sometimes be even more erotic and intense than actual sex. So much of what makes sex hot is what goes on in the mind and RP stimulates that particular sex organ very well. There is a lot that can be said about RP and how to do it well. For starters, chat rooms like chat zy . com provide a good venue for more fast paced on or two lines at a time RP while PMs right here on lit work well for long drawn out RP with lengthy responses and story lines that can go on for weeks.

Sure. Why would anyone want to have sex with the real you?

Chaotic Good, Level 15, half-elf, Rogue/Warrior class.

DAO_Elf_Rogue_0.jpg

I feel for you buddy.......:( Hopefully you will be able to have some actual sex someday.

Back