Audio porn thread?

incredible thread. The possibilities do seem vast. I like to hear people read their stories. It takes Literotica to a whole new level, one in which we get to hear the author (or a fan) read the story with the passion and emotion it was intended to inspire.

I have recently found that I love writing erotic stories, and if people don't mind another guy going to fun, I will read some once I finish one I think is worth anything at all ;)
 
Here is a request for an improvised scene for a female.

You've met a rather perverted man on the Internet and you've become addicted to being his cyberwhore. Dirty text messaging, cyberfucking, and LOTS of webcam masturbation. Describe how you met the guy and how he seduced you and brought out the slut in you. Describe the various whorish things you like to do for him, and narrate one of your webcam masturbation sessions for him.

Feel free to make the character any age or life stage (18 year old high schooler, college student, 20-something, married, divorced, whatever!). Describe the intense rush you get from being a cyberwhore and describe some of the risks you're willing to take to carry out to fulfill your whorish duties (example, masturbating in a dorm room while a roommate is away, purchasing kinky sex toys/objects and concealing them from family, etc).

Thanks!
 
I seem to be suffering from speakers' block :( I can't seem to be able to come up with any ideas, so any new requests or ideas would be welcome.

I wonder, as audioboo allows for audio responses, we could do something with that?
 
Oh god...so good.

Thank you for taking a stab at those requests!



I'd gladly take a stab at anything you present! :)

Any other requests?

I would love to hear more of your public fantasies. I like things too where a girl takes control or has the power, although I do enjoy it the other way.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.
 
Thank you Positivetension for the genesis of this thread. This is my first spontaneous foray with this. It's all freestyle and there are a few stumbles and an unexpected Freudian slip as well as an ironic unintended pun at the very end. My mind is constantly producing these types of fantasies; I often wonder where they will lead. Enjoy.

http://audioboo.fm/boos/340724-the-pool-pt-1

http://audioboo.fm/boos/340731-the-pool-pt2

delightfully erotic I do love sneaky sex hmmm
 
Back
Top