Orgasm Denial

Vermontguy

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 20, 2011
Posts
129
Has anyone experiance this? The wife did this to me friday night. She had been teasing me and edging me ever night she got home from work.
Bring me to the point then just stopping. Friday night she edge me fro 1 hour. Seamed like a life time then as soon as i started cumming she stoped and walk away.
 
Did you like it? :)

My Master used this all the time with me as a means of control/reward/punishment. I was never to orgasm without his permission, and permission to orgasm (our relationship took place mostly online, so a lot of the time, when I had permission, it was to orgasm for him via video chat, or I was to record a video of it and send it to him) was often given as a reward, or denied as a way of punishment.

But really, a lot of the time he denied me orgasms because I enjoyed it. Even before I discovered my submissive leanings, when masturbating I would deny myself (well, not entirely. Let's call it a long delay) and found that it was more of a turn on than just going for it.
 
This is one of our favorite nights...she ties me down and edges me..an hour is almost too short.
 
I love it. I just love to hear no. I don't like being told to beg though. It means thinking when I don't want to. One thing I have found though is it's very easy for me to switch off and just get on with my day unless I get frequent reminders. My online Master once made me hold off for ten days. That was a little more difficult. :p
 
I love it. I just love to hear no. I don't like being told to beg though. It means thinking when I don't want to. One thing I have found though is it's very easy for me to switch off and just get on with my day unless I get frequent reminders. My online Master once made me hold off for ten days. That was a little more difficult. :p


That is a good way to describe how I used to feel! I loved to hear no. Sometimes I would ask, just because I knew if I asked, he would say no. I didn't mind begging, mostly, but if I was all worked up, and then expected to beg, I didn't like it as much. And it's because I had to think of words in my brain, when all I wanted was to hear no. Or "don't you dare come" or whatever he was saying.

My Master once made me hold off for almost a month. That was hard! But it was worth it in the end ...
 
wow a month i went all of last week. friday night was such a wonderfull feeling when she said yes
 
Last edited:
Hell yes i love being told no, sometimes......

Did you like it? :)



But really, a lot of the time he denied me orgasms because I enjoyed it. Even before I discovered my submissive leanings, when masturbating I would deny myself (well, not entirely. Let's call it a long delay) and found that it was more of a turn on than just going for it.

I have learned the pleasure of being told no and how to stop my orgasms.....and oh boy are they ever powerful when they are allowed! And to have to ask for permission to cum is very sexy. Well I think so anyhow.
 
Back
Top