washington peeps

If anyone is serious about a meet up just pm me, I'll organize one :)

We should have it further south than seattle lol...

most of us Washingtonians are more towards the South area....

Question....

This get together....will it be clothing optional....and if no do a pair of chaps, nipple tassels and sunglasses count as clothing?

Former Tri-Citian, born and raised.

Lured across the river by a knight in a black cowboy hat.

layin down, checkin out Lit listenin to some old country...one of dem nights.

I am in Washington...

But is anyone, in the Whatcom or Skagit areas? I want to mt with u if u do:D

Moving to Washington

Im a 23 year old male and Ill be moving to Washington in the next few weeks. Gotta go where the work is I guess. I'm pretty excited but also pretty nervous because I'll be moving about 3000 miles. I got a job in the Everett area. Any advice on that area? Anywhere in particular I should stay away from when looking for an apt? Anyone wanna be my friend when I get out there? haha Looking forward to being a Washingtonite.. or whatever. lol

Wow! Gave up on this thread for a while and there being other WA people on the site!

Glad to see it has crept back up! Hi everyone! :)

Im a 23 year old male and Ill be moving to Washington in the next few weeks. Gotta go where the work is I guess. I'm pretty excited but also pretty nervous because I'll be moving about 3000 miles. I got a job in the Everett area. Any advice on that area? Anywhere in particular I should stay away from when looking for an apt? Anyone wanna be my friend when I get out there? haha Looking forward to being a Washingtonite.. or whatever. lol

welcome to the neighborhood.....

Everett is located pretty close to Seattle, so the prices there may be a little steep. It's a nice area as far as I could tell. Seattle does have it's crazy stuff, but it has it's good things also. Just make sure you get here safely first. Not sure about apartment prices, but if you google it, you can find what the high end ones cost. Good luck.

Hi guys! ^^ I've frequented Literotica for a while; the creativity people have in these stories is AMAZING, seriously this site is my miracle.

I live in Spanaway, WA! I'm 23, male, kind of a geek, haha... I would be TOTALLY up for going to a meetup! Only recently in my life have I finally pulled the courage together to start trying to meet women. I couldn't believe my luck when I found a thread like this!

Oh and Washington is the greatest, ever, 'cause of our epic Seattle coffee. :3 Booyaka.

Traveling to DC

I'll be in DC in October. Will you be available to meet? I have a bi-female friend who may want to join us. Let me know.
CVMN

Back