It started with a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know those hanging gardens?
I don't have one.

attachment.php

*laughing softly* That is just crazy talk! I can see those beauties hanging right there!!!! Ohhhhh, you mean actual plants... :devil::devil::kiss:

Thank you.

Maybe. Lol

Yum! Thank you.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome.

Hehe, thank you.

Nah, I could just hold my breath. Nice toes Icy, though your toes are near the bottom of my wish list

They do provide a starting point. Lol

That scene looks so comfortable and serene, but what else should we expect: you are so comfortable and serene in your modeling--and beautiful.❤️

Thanks Glendale it's easy in your own environment.

Lovely light and lines. The bubbles on the left are getting fresh.

You can only imagine how fresh the bubbles at the top were. Lol

Holy Fuck...I Love You :D:heart::rose:

Lol.

Damn! Look at those long strong shapely legs! and where they lead me! to your outstanding arches and toes. and look at all those shadows an lights dancing all over your smooth skin so beautiful. so romantic. :rose:
wish I could join you in there and give you some company. a good foot massage maybe?

:kiss:
just look at that perfect arch :heart:

I thought the candlelight did give the pic a nice feel but was possibly a little dark.

Lovely bubbles...gorgeous legggsss

Aww, Thank you.

Gorgeous feet and legs.

Thanks.☺️

*laughing softly* That is just crazy talk! I can see those beauties hanging right there!!!! Ohhhhh, you mean actual plants... :devil:

Lol. 😉

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm *sighing softly* :rose:

Seems you find baths relaxing too.

very sexy view of a very sexy and fun lady..

That's very sweet of you to say.

I am feeling extremely envious of those flowers. :D

They did get a bit up close and personal. Lol

Long time no kisses. Hi there. Lol.

More Bubbles.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7155.jpg
    IMG_7155.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 13
More Bubbles.

attachment.php

are you just covering your womanhood in this shot or maybe you're ... :rolleyes::devil:
oh please let me join you in the tub Icy! i'll wash you from head to toes. you wouldn't need to do anything. just relax ;)

How did I miss this? Haven't been online for a few days, and for some reason missed this thread this morning. Well, I'm all caught up now, admiring the rose garden and bubble bath fun.

As always, I'll be looking in often and responding seldom; it's just the nature of the beast.

More Bubbles.

attachment.php

I think you might have a wrong choice in your username, it's more like Hot1 would suit than Icy1. Nothing icy about the pictures. :D

Although I would love to see up close the effect of ice on your delectable nipples.

So damn sexy Icy!!! :rose:

Thanks scot.

Need me to wash your back sexy?

Rub a dub dub. Lol

are you just covering your womanhood in this shot or maybe you're ... :devil:
oh please let me join you in the tub Icy! i'll wash you from head to toes. you wouldn't need to do anything. just relax ;)

A lady never tells.😉

Beautiful Icy !! Is your hand holding my head in place ?? I can only stay so long underwater, even for that treat :devil:

Hahaha. I'd hate to have explain that when I call emergency services.

How did I miss this? Haven't been online for a few days, and for some reason missed this thread this morning. Well, I'm all caught up now, admiring the rose garden and bubble bath fun.

As always, I'll be looking in often and responding seldom; it's just the nature of the beast.

I snuck back in when you weren't looking.
And I do enjoy the seldom responses.

As pretty as this photo is, I think we wold like to see fewer bubbles!!:devil: DAve :kiss::heart:

I'm shocked!! How's a lady supposed to enjoy a bath with fewer bubbles?

Can't resist playing under the water, can you.

😇

More bubbles , more skin - Very Hot!:devil:

Hehe. Thank you.

The effect is that you are floating above us in a cloud. We've had some storms here lately, and this is the kind of cloudburst I could get used to.:heart:

Imagine if clouds were naked ladies. Lol

I think you might have a wrong choice in your username, it's more like Hot1 would suit than Icy1. Nothing icy about the pictures. :D

Although I would love to see up close the effect of ice on your delectable nipples.

Icy by name but hopefully not by nature.
I did have some pics at one stage.

Gorgeous top to bottom, always love your soft lips...boobs and legggsss never far behind! oh yeah, behind? love that too!

Lol. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back