bad wife sharing experience

oyvey4

Virgin
i would like to hear about bad experiences in sharing your wife. Would especially like stories/comments about old women.

Hallowed Eve said:
Why did you post the same type of thread twice, and in a matter of two minutes apart?

It was probably a transporter malfunction. I've seen it before......Carney

Sometimes people have double posts (in the same thread), but they usually show as being posted at the same time. And he did word the two threads slightly differently. *shrugs*

oyvey4 said:
i would like to hear about bad experiences in sharing your wife. Would especially like stories/comments about old women.

how do you mean bad? i can think of a lot of ways things go bad, i.e. the wife goes to hilton hotel and her huband goes to a different hotel to swap with a couple, or the wife goes to the hotel finds a man and the wife goes up alone to the strangers hotel room. now, do you mean bad like the stranger is a great lover and the wife really had a great time, or bad like in crime bad?

question, how far can we push the limits here?

Bad Experience Sharing My Wife

We only did this once. It was all my doing, desire whatever you want to call it. After pestering my wife for I don't know how long I got her to do it. She had come to realize how deeply rooted my obsession was. She pretty much “gave in” to it. I had been chatting with several men who had the exact same fixation as me. It is surprising how many of “us” there are out there. I didn’t want anyone to know where my house was so a local hotel was the choice. In the hotel room, after some initial awkward moments, my wife, nude, lying face up on the bed let my friend do whatever he wanted and did whatever he requested. I did not join in and watched as well as took photos. My wife was just going through the motions at first. I was aroused beyond belief – and came in my pants without touching myself. I experienced my first pang of maybe this was not a good idea when they were in a 69 position and my wife began to moan. I should have been elated but was not but still aroused. I have to admit when I watched closely as his erect penis penetrated her vagina, it was a combination of shock and awe. He did what any virile man would do and royally fucked the crap out of her. When I glanced at my wife’s face, giggling uncontrollably to his buffeting I saw a shocked expression and eyes blinking rapidly in disbelief. Then, out of nowhere, she had an orgasm. She looked stunned. And then he ejaculated and I could tell she knew it immediately. Her legs lifted and her hands clutched his shoulders and tried to push him. I am sure he didn’t even notice. At that moment, I knew our lives had forever been changed. I stopped taking pictures and retreated to a chair out of eyeshot of my wife. He, not noticing her expression, continued to strongly thrust and invade her surendered tunnel working his way to another climax. It took several minutes of watching the top of her head bobbing before he came again. But, just before, my wife had yet another, stronger orgasm. It was easy for me to tell that she had NOT expected either.
Parting was cordial, me with a wetspot on my pants, my wife cowering under the sheets and my friend, very complimentary, already lobbying for a “next” time. As soon as he left, she began to cry. I did what I could. Over the next few weeks she kept crying altenating that with extreme guilt. I was also miserable. The thought of another man’s semen inside my wife from all accounts should have been the ultimate for me and was not.
It has been a year now and what is scary to me is that I am having thoughts in that direction again. What is even more frightening is that my wife has become very submissive re sex. I am very afraid that if I ask her to do this again, she will say yes.

I feel ill after reading that. Dude, don't do it. Seriously.
...I know I'm just a random person on the internet but I would seriously suggest counseling for both of you, together..

I would like to re-inforce the last post. I know trouble when I see it, and you two are heading for some serious problems and issues. I strongly suggest you both get therapy/counseling, apart and together.

When I think about bad sharing experiences, I think about a couple who really should play, or the wife found a really good lover and can’t give him up.

Again

It has been several months since the"bad" experience. My wife has become very submissive to me where sex is concerened. I have mentioned to her that I wanted to again watch her with another man and although she hesitated, she said yes, "if you want". It was a bad reaction the first time both for her and for me. After several times approaching her and even though she said yes, the real hurdle was mine. I had to get to the point where I could actually go forward with it. Eventually my hormones won out and despite the potential danger to her, me and our relationship together, my horniness and "perversion" took over. I resurected the old ads and replies. I found a guy that I had previously rejected as being too pushy. Short, European looking, powerfully built and avery fat but short penis. By his replies to me he was all business. He was surprised at my contacting him. I arranged for him to meet us at a failry high end hotel 20 miles from out house. I told my wife to be more active this time. And, she was. I experienced several ejaculations whaching this man pummel my wife. She asked me afterwards if how she acted was what I wanted and I said yes. And, I meant it. The next day at home was very different than the first time. I found my wife examining her vagina and when I commented on how nice she looked with her legs spread and her lipsso red and raw she commented thatit was a pleasant feeling. I am not sure where this is taking us.

It actually sounds believable, but after reading his second post (which appears he might have been typing with one hand), now I call BS.

Wow. Talk about some thread resurrections! From 2007 to 2011 and then from July to November. Funny thing is, this thread was never a story idea to begin with!

We only did this once. It was all my doing, desire whatever you want to call it. After pestering my wife for I don't know how long I got her to do it. She had come to realize how deeply rooted my obsession was. She pretty much “gave in” to it. I had been chatting with several men who had the exact same fixation as me. It is surprising how many of “us” there are out there. I didn’t want anyone to know where my house was so a local hotel was the choice. In the hotel room, after some initial awkward moments, my wife, nude, lying face up on the bed let my friend do whatever he wanted and did whatever he requested. I did not join in and watched as well as took photos. My wife was just going through the motions at first. I was aroused beyond belief – and came in my pants without touching myself. I experienced my first pang of maybe this was not a good idea when they were in a 69 position and my wife began to moan. I should have been elated but was not but still aroused. I have to admit when I watched closely as his erect penis penetrated her vagina, it was a combination of shock and awe. He did what any virile man would do and royally fucked the crap out of her. When I glanced at my wife’s face, giggling uncontrollably to his buffeting I saw a shocked expression and eyes blinking rapidly in disbelief. Then, out of nowhere, she had an orgasm. She looked stunned. And then he ejaculated and I could tell she knew it immediately. Her legs lifted and her hands clutched his shoulders and tried to push him. I am sure he didn’t even notice. At that moment, I knew our lives had forever been changed. I stopped taking pictures and retreated to a chair out of eyeshot of my wife. He, not noticing her expression, continued to strongly thrust and invade her surrendered tunnel working his way to another climax. It took several minutes of watching the top of her head bobbing before he came again. But, just before, my wife had yet another, stronger orgasm. It was easy for me to tell that she had NOT expected either.
Parting was cordial, me with a wetspot on my pants, my wife cowering under the sheets and my friend, very complimentary, already lobbying for a “next” time. As soon as he left, she began to cry. I did what I could. Over the next few weeks she kept crying altenating that with extreme guilt. I was also miserable. The thought of another man’s semen inside my wife from all accounts should have been the ultimate for me and was not.
It has been a year now and what is scary to me is that I am having thoughts in that direction again. What is even more frightening is that my wife has become very submissive re sex. I am very afraid that if I ask her to do this again, she will say yes.
Counseling does not always help and with a bad therapist it can make things worse. Furthermore counselors are expensive and not, in my opinion, worth the money. The best thing the two of you can do is talk about it.

With that said, from reading your post I can understand your feelings. My feeling, the issue is not a relationship problem but an issue with communication, particularly planning it. In your post you do not mention if your friend is in a relationship. If he is in a relationship then the guilt afterwards by your wife could be the realization that she might have destroyed a relationship and I am going to assume, based on your posting, that he was in a relationship.

Regarding the issue of planning, I suspect the reason why you picked your friend was because he was accessible, even though he may have not been the best choice for the third person and I suspect you had a few bad experiences contacting single men. Next, I suspect, in your mind you saw yourself enjoying this more than your wife and you did not fully consider that she might enjoy it. However when she appeared to enjoy the experience, it made you uneasy because you had not considered it. Then when she noticed your attitude changed from being aroused to becoming quiet it made her feel guilty about the experience. Your mixed feelings about the experience along with your wife's enjoyment of the experience and her guilt about enjoying it has made the issue worse.

Regarding the issue of communication, I suspect, there was not a lot of discussion regarding selection of the third person, issues that might come up, what if scenarios, and I suspect there was not a lot of discussion about boundaries. Then after the threesome, I suspect, there was not a discussion afterwards to discuss the experience and talk about feelings in order to mitigate guilt feelings. Communicating does not solve all problems for a threesome nor are you able to mitigate all possible problems. Nonetheless, communicating throughout the process can minimize the impact of a threesome.

The advice I would give is not to have another threesome until the two of you can talk it out. Also, talk about the choice for the third person and if he was the right choice. I suspect, being a friend compounded the situation since your friendship with him compounded your feelings and made the overall experience intense. Also, I suspect for your wife since he was familiar to her and maybe even a bit physically attracted to him, it might have increased her enjoyment and guilt too. Finally you mention that she has become submissive and without more information it is difficult to determine the reason for it. It maybe that she feels bad about the experience or it maybe a situation whereby you taking charge of the situation she is looking for you to take on a more dominating the role. In my opinion any issue can be resolved by talking through the issue and once that is resolved then talking about the next steps, I feel, will help the two of you make the right choices.

Last edited:
It has been several months since the"bad" experience. My wife has become very submissive to me where sex is concerened. I have mentioned to her that I wanted to again watch her with another man and although she hesitated, she said yes, "if you want". It was a bad reaction the first time both for her and for me. After several times approaching her and even though she said yes, the real hurdle was mine. I had to get to the point where I could actually go forward with it. Eventually my hormones won out and despite the potential danger to her, me and our relationship together, my horniness and "perversion" took over. I resurected the old ads and replies. I found a guy that I had previously rejected as being too pushy. Short, European looking, powerfully built and avery fat but short penis. By his replies to me he was all business. He was surprised at my contacting him. I arranged for him to meet us at a failry high end hotel 20 miles from out house. I told my wife to be more active this time. And, she was. I experienced several ejaculations whaching this man pummel my wife. She asked me afterwards if how she acted was what I wanted and I said yes. And, I meant it. The next day at home was very different than the first time. I found my wife examining her vagina and when I commented on how nice she looked with her legs spread and her lipsso red and raw she commented thatit was a pleasant feeling. I am not sure where this is taking us.

My own feeling the two of you need to discuss it. She might be enjoying it because it makes you happy and because you are making the decisions. However, if you are not careful it might cause problems for the two of you in the future. I believe, the two of you need to discuss boundaries and where each of you feel this is heading. Then from there discuss if it is the right decision for each of you. The more the two of you can communicate about this the less likely problems will develop and if a problem does develop then by communicating it makes it more likely that the problem can be managed.

It actually sounds believable, but after reading his second post (which appears he might have been typing with one hand), now I call BS.

Agreed. Especially after reading this part:

I experienced several ejaculations whaching .

lol

PS: Who cares if it's an old thread? Is there a rule about only developing your thoughts on something made in the past 72 hours? I know this is the fast-food garbage era, but some of us don't have those limitations.

Well, ironically, the same man is responsible for the two "bumps". The man whose story you all call BS. :) Most importantly than anything is the fact that this thread is NOT a story idea so it was posted in the wrong board to begin with.

And, lastly, it's in the Forum Rules.

9. Flooding the forum with posts, screen-breaking text, or images - or bumping old threads - and/or any non-substantive activity with the intent of disrupting the forum is prohibited.

Sorry

First I want to thank roomfor1more for his extremely careful and succint analysis of my posting. Most of it seems to be right on the mark and after reading it many times will carefully consider the advice. I understand that you cannot tell everything from the short missive but you are remarkably accurate, nevertheless. Again, a whole hearted Thank You.

For everyone else, I want to appologize for not posting this in the correct place. I actually have no idea where the correct place is and (please don't take this the wrong way as there is no malice in the following) I have no desire to spend the time in study of this site to determine where the correct place is. My post was not a "story" idea but simply a desperate man's request for anonymous help voiced in what I thought was this sites accepted way of communication.

In all, over and above my initial call for help, this has been an interesting and illuminating "walkabout" into other peoples minds.

Shibainu1

My post was not a "story" idea but simply a desperate man's request for anonymous help voiced in what I thought was this sites accepted way of communication.

...my initial call for help...

Try Lit's How To board where they have a Q&A and advice. Good luck in life.

I really find it hard to believe half of these

This one for instance.

He says she was crying after the first experience, her demeanor has changed since then and he doesn't have a clue that what he is doing would be considered mental cruelty in any court in the land. Hell, forget the court, in any household.

Here's an idea, why not simply beat the crap out of her, feel bad for about 5 minutes, then do it again a few months later. It would be much less cruel than what you're doing to her now!

I think your wife is ready for her third experience .... Stick with ground rules and enjoy urself

Ron

Update

It has now been several years since my earlier posting. Those initial experiences did indeed go badly. It took a good deal of time for my wife to rationalize her experience. I did not push her or ask her to continue with the "sharing". She came to me on her own and asked me to start this again. I did.
The first experiences after starting again were very different. She was much more curious and very aroused. She became the initiator after disrobing and looking at the man. She seemed totally interested in seeing and touching and feeling the man's penis. She seemed to have developed an obsession re erections. She insisted on having them inside her when coming but always with a condom. I was both elated and at the same time filled with trepidation.
I arranged several meetings with men. She became more and more "into" it. Then one day she kind of left the pattern we had developed. I found her in our bed with a local handyman I had seen around the neighborhood but did not know personally. I watched, hidden, not willing to let myself be known. I could plainly see he was not using a condom. I did not confront her.

I agree that there aren't really "story ideas" here but a few plot bunnies could be bred. All the "shared wife" scenarios come into play. JustPlainBob wrote a hundred variants of this. Shared wife comes home; or, shared wife goes away; or, shared wife becomes a slut; or, hubby does or doesn't seek vicarious or direct involvement, or revenge, or whatever. I can envisage a whole SHARED WIFE story cycle -- SHARED WIFE: Sheila; SHARED WIFE: Anita; yada yada, with each episode exploring different consequences.

EDIT: Ha! The thread got moved from Story Ideas to Personals while I was writing the above. Silly me. Forget I said anything.

Back