Magnus Richard

I thought silvergirl was being friendly to me, but no. Nice ass!

She has unresolved lance feelings, yes?
Maybe she should send him a private message or email or start threads about him, yes?

I am Magnus!

and yet, they still trust him

i dont care who you are or how long you have been here

when you brag about keeping in touch after his non banning, you are no different than he is

pete?

Why do some posters think that he is eyer? Eyer writes like a depressed emo. This new poster tries hard to be goofy but fails.

Oh look who borrowed Que's copy of the Physician's Desk Reference (the 1970 version, which still had homosexuality classified as a "mental disease")

You really don't own a single textbook or reference guide, do you? The PDR is a reference for Physicians for prescription drugs I assume you're thinking of DSM-5.

It's available if you want to look up your diagnosis online. You are borderline personality disorder.

Last edited:
Not laughing at the rape things, that's not funny.

But my grandaddy, he was only a little guy,

you should have seen it, he had two big railway
police up against the wall.

That taught me a lesson. OMG Grandad was scary!

They never came back.

Lance is a contradiction.

On one hand he stood up for many of those who were being bullied and harassed by the Gb mob :rose:
On the other hand he behaved like an asshole towards *a few* female posters.

I like Lance and I'm greatful to him, he was among the very few who didn't spit on us retards and second rate posters
but I wish that he stopped doing the other stuff

I have been trying to tell you for literally YEARS to speak for yourself. You represent no one, and no one needs you to champion for them.

Hope your holidays are pleasant #.

*** you need to learn how to count.

R U fuluwing me allound? :D:D

as much on the GB lately, a good thing, yes? :D

tumblr_ozzsq6yhQE1s8ji6co1_1280.jpg

Encourage, don't discourage.

Lance is a contradiction.

On one hand he stood up for many of those who were being bullied and harassed by the Gb mob :rose:
On the other hand he behaved like an asshole towards a few female posters.

I like Lance and I'm greatful to him, he was among the very few who didn't spit on us retards and second rate posters
but I wish that he stopped doing the other stuff

You also looked up to bizzybooby and gump, proving that to an idiot, other idiots can appear smart.

I have been trying to tell you for literally YEARS to speak for yourself. You represent no one, and no one needs you to champion for them.

Hope your holidays are pleasant #.

*** you need to learn how to count.

Now that I had my fun pointing out the obvious (that you've been planting little bee stings all along), let me explain my reasoning:

I'm not championing for those female posters (in fact I'm not keen on half of them) or Lance.
At the end of the day I know that he don't give two straws about a faceless bot, and I ain't Mother Theresa either.

It's all about MY personal discomfort:

I enjoy reading Lance's posts and I admire and share many of his values + I harbour a sense of gratitude.
But I don't like it when he reposts pictures or says misogynystic things to certain women. Because those clash with some of my own values.

Now that I had my fun pointing out the obvious (that you've been planting little bee stings all along), let me explain my reasoning:

I'm not championing for those female posters (in fact I'm not keen on half of them) or Lance.
At the end of the day I know that he don't give two straws about a faceless bot, and I ain't Mother Theresa either.

It's all about MY personal discomfort:

I enjoy reading Lance's posts and I admire and share many of his values + I harbour a sense of gratitude.
But I don't like it when he reposts pictures or says misogynystic things to certain women. Because those clash with some of my own values.

If in fact you consider them bee stings you NEED to rethink. Finally you have made an honest post.

If in fact you consider them bee stings you NEED to rethink. Finally you have made an honest post.

Have you not read my posts in LTR's vanity thread asking Lance to stop picking on her in that way? If he called her idiot or whatever, I wouldn't have intervened.
At the same time ask LTR - I mocked her and she mocked me. We ain't exactly best friends.

You know so much about us, how about you tell us some stuff about you!

I know very little about most of you; only the things i have read before registering for this forum.

And things i have Searched. The seach function is very good to learn about old posters to fit in as a new poster, yes?

And some posters send the private messages with gossip about others, yes? I think they do this to make joketrouble, yes?

You have a hot ass and you like to show it. Thousands of men here fantasyze about fucking you from behind, of course.

You complain about walmart and sick dog and want to get drunk without hangover. These things say you also fantasyze about men fucking you from behind, your hair in his hand, yes? Does not matter, men are still thinking what they will think. :)

I imagine you are vulnerable to fucking a stranger. And it is okay to speak of these things openly with no insult or shame in this forum. You do this very well.

Me you asked? I like conversation, fireplace, vinyl recordings and argentinian reds and so many other things.

Back