Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

Caroline Harrison shall now be known as... Powergirl

(She feels uncomfortable assuming the mantle of Supergirl)
 
For a visual reference... Caroline is wearing a red shirt and jeans (obviously not her Legionnaire costume).
 
I was waiting on you Amen



i'll stop surfing blu Ray players now (current contender is a LG BD 390 Network Blu-ray Disc Player) & get something out.

Gotta take a break and run my small, human child once again to her residence.

Probably post some more later on this evening, if I don't have a honey-do list up when I return.

And anything LG is worth getting. Some of the best stuff out there, and their reliability and service has high marks. I've got an LG HDTV, and I absolutely love it.
 
yeah, I gotta run my spawn over to his grandparents in a couple of hours

& I ordered a Mitsubishi TV, but this bly ray player I linked is my choice.


finally jumping into the HDTV world

(& having fun picking out my blu ray disks I want. my amazon wish list is getting full)
 
cool. my graphic novels just shipped:

1 of: Batman: Rules of Engagement
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
1 of: Legion of Super-Heroes: Enemy Rising
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
1 of: Legion of Super-Heroes: The More Things Change
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
1 of: Legion of Super-Heroes: Enemy Manifest HC
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC


maybe once I finish reading them I can stop pestering you & Chas

(I just know I'm screwing up one of the NPC's I'm playing. But I am having fun with saturn Girl)


:D
 
cool. my graphic novels just shipped:

1 of: Batman: Rules of Engagement
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
1 of: Legion of Super-Heroes: Enemy Rising
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
1 of: Legion of Super-Heroes: The More Things Change
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
1 of: Legion of Super-Heroes: Enemy Manifest HC
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC


maybe once I finish reading them I can stop pestering you & Chas

(I just know I'm screwing up one of the NPC's I'm playing. But I am having fun with saturn Girl)


:D

No, I like your take on Imra:D. If you hadn't I might have! You got Yahoo messenger?
 
And on that list should always be Legion of Super Heroes: The Great Darkness Saga. Absolutely classic Legion stuff there. It gives you the sense of scope the Legion is capable of when they are pushed be a massive mystic level threat.
 
damn. don't have time to get a post out before work.

when I finally escape I'll get a post in (it's formulating) moving everyone into the auditorium.

threads moving along good

FYI: once all the intro part is done, I'll be moving things forward a week or so (Tears should be back then)
 
yes, everyone is moving along fine. While i'm being left at the Vatican to rot.
 
your on my list. just trying to hash out what i am going to write (plus i am not off work until friday, & yesterday sucked)
 
this may be interesting:

51CIZLoebYL._SS500_.jpg



Amazon Link
 
Back
Top