My Roommate's a Superhero? (Closed for Dando20)

Armphid

Crowned Sun
Joined
May 18, 2003
Posts
9,831
"Whoo hoo!" A tall, broad shouldered man wearing a black leather jacket, ripped blue jeans, and and knee high tanker boots whooped as he hung onto the back of a large delivery truck that was driving away from the New Port Federal Credit Union. He had rough features and his head was shaved on the left side but on the right his hair was a shoulder length mane of black streaked with red. "Take this, pigs!"

An orb of rust colored energy formed in his free hand and he hurled it at a pair of squad cars as they pulled up; it burst and washed over them. The vehicles shuddered and failed; gaping rust holes opening on their chassis and body, the engines seizing.

"Nice one, bro!" Holding on to the rail on the other side of the truck's loading door was a young woman with the right side of her head shaved and her long blond hair on the other side streaked with blue. She wore a black leather bustier and corset under a denim vest and a pair of tight leather pants that laced up the sides, clinging to long legs and a pert ass. "My turn!"

She stretched out a hand and a beam of sickly yellowish energy lanced out. The security guards who'd run out of the bank tumbled to the ground as she walked the beam over them; their strength sapped out of them and transferred to her. She laughed, stolen vitality and might flowing through her, "Nothing's going to stop us now!"

"That's right," her twin brother called back. "Wreck and Ruin are going to tear this town apart!"

"Not if I have anything to say about it," a clarion call of a voice rang out.

The two gasped and looked up, "Shit!" Wreck looked panicked. "It's her!"

Ruin yelled, "Miss Starbright!"

The protector of New Port, world famous super heroine, the cosmic crusader, Miss Starbright shot down from the sky like a lightning bolt. Her long blond hair flowed out like a banner behind her, falling to the small of her back when not in flight. It was glossy and vibrant, actually glowing faintly from her photonic powers. Her skin was fair and healthy, silky, smooth, and flawless. Her face was artful beauty; somehow delicate but firm. Her eyes gleamed brightly for justice, her irises showing the full visual spectrum. Her nose was pert and small, her lips full, lush, and a vibrant pink. Her body was curvaceous and slender; her arms supple and feminine, her legs long and shapely. Her shoulders were slender as well, her waist trim, her stomach flat. Her hips were a pleasing swell that looked perfect to take hold of and her ass was a beautiful heart shaped bubble butt that looked like you could bounce quarters off of it. Her breasts were one of her great claims to fame. They were big, huge even, easily the size of a man's head each and standing proud with no sag in defiance of gravity and all the laws of nature.

Her costume displayed that gorgeous knockout of a body perfectly. It was a white legless and sleeveless body stocking that had a five pointed star shaped hole over her tits; showing off a luscious amount of cleavage and flesh. It had piping and detail lines in the rainbow as well, and a halter style neck that left her upper back exposed as well. A short skirt hung from her hips, the pleated garment coming down to about an inch above her knees. She wore knee length high heeled boots in a vivid indigo, a vibrant green belt, and elbow length gloves in bright red. She wore a red mask that covered her cheekbones, around her eyes, and most of her forehead.

Miss Starbright landed on the street ahead of the fleeing truck, laden down with the money stolen from the credit union. "That's far enough!" She threw her arms forward, hands with fingers open, and from each finger tip a spark-like projectile shot forward. They blasted the tired of the truck, the vehicle bucking and wobbling, losing speed. Then she set her feet, spreading them slightly apart, leaned forward and caught the onrushing vehicle. Her arms bent slightly, her back tensed, but she did not move. The truck lifted up off the ground a few feet and slammed back down, Wreck and Ruin flying off the back to thud down onto the pavement.

Satisfied that their loot and getaway vehicle was down, the heroine smirked and then straightened up, dusting off her hands. "Wreck and Ruin, robbing a bank in my city? Bad decision. Now give up before I have to hurt you!"

The two super criminals were getting up slowly, dinged up from the fall. Wreck shook his head, "Forget it, Starbright! We'll kick your ass!"

"Yeah," Ruin added, blinking a little owlishly. "Even if there are two of you!"

Miss Starbright sighed. "All right. Let's make this quick then." She leaped up into the air and flew at the two villains, landing between them. A hand grabbed the front of Wreck's jacket and dipped into Ruin's corset to lift both of them up and then slam them together. The two crooks grunted and then went limp. The heroine sighed. "You two really aren't in my league. Sorry."

There were cheers from the city's citizens on the sidewalks, cameras were out flashing as they took pictures, many just recording. There were sirens as police cars and a few ambulances raced up. Miss Starbright waved at the citizens, blew a kiss, and then shot upward into the sky again.

That felt good! Bank robberies were one of her favorite crimes to stop. Miss Starbright flew through the city, senses alert for any signs of danger. Luckily, things seemed slow. Which was good; she felt like going home and getting some rest. Maybe Dane would be home soon. She felt a knot of excitement and anxiety in her stomach at that thought.

Her roommate. Who had no idea that his roomie was actually New Port's greatest hero. For good reason; she had one hell of a secret identity!

The buxom blonde flew to their apartment complex, zipping to the window she'd left open, as she always did. A quick look told her Dane was actually already home! She could hear the TV from the other room too. Miss Starbright landed on the carpet of her little bedroom and considered just walking out like this...but no, she just...couldn't. Not yet.

She took a breath and concentrated for a few moments. Then she sighed. Her body began to change, growing slightly taller but her shoulders broadening, her chest flattening, her waist expanding, ass shifting. Her costume vanished from her, replaced with a simple dull red t-shirt and a pair of baggy shorts. Where a voluptuous super heroine had stood, now there was an early twenties young man with scruffy but clean brown hair, slightly pretty boy features, and gray eyes.

He walked to the door that led to the main area of the apartment and then opened it. "Hey, Dane. What's up? I didn't hear you get back."
 
Dane was eating some cereal in the orange sky-tinted evening, seeing another news segment about Miss Starbright, the local superhero who was practically worldwide known, let alone well known in New Port City. Super strength, flight, invulnerability, and spark projectiles from her fingertips were just a few of her skills. All kids adored her, all women want to be her, and all men want to be with her.

Dane sure wanted to be with her, seeing her as practically a demi-goddess. But he knew better, as much as it hurts him. There was no way a famous and powerful person would care for a guy like him. Though he usually pretends he has no interest to her, even though the very opposite was true, especially to his roommate. Speaking of which, Dane started to worry where he was at this hour. He always likes to work late but this was very late. He just hop he was alright.

As if answering his prayers, Dane was surprised to see his roommate walking out if his room. HE always says it's because he like the comfort of coming straight to his room instead of the front door. Dane always found it weird, but to each his own.

"Hey man" Dane said in a friendly manner. I was about to call you. Work ran late today?" Dane asked as he keeps eating and watching TV.
 
He smiled back, "Yeah, you could say that." Dane was always so welcoming. And worrying about him if he wasn't back. Well, if she wasn't back. This different gender-different body thing got so confusing!

He sat down on the couch. Taylor, the name he used in this form, glanced at the TV. "Miss Starbright on the news again, huh? Any good shots of the action?"

He leaned back to watch Dane more than the television. Since they'd become roommates, there had developed an...attraction to Dane. It had been something he wasn't aware of at first but it had grown and grown. Miss Starbright was secretly crushing on her roommate and was so conflicted over what to do about it.
 
Dane smiles as he heard Taylor's question. "Hehe you bet.." Dane said, with the camera getting a good look at her bust. It even followed her off, showing her sexy figure as she flies off. Dane gulps, realizing it might not be what Taylor meant. "Ohh..umm..you mean the fight with those bank robbers...err....yeah they were some good shots." Dane said as he rewinds at the spots using the DVR.

"Nice that Starbright bothers to keep the collateral damage to a minimum...unlike most heroes...so freaking broody and dark these days" Dane said out loud. It was nice that they are heroes out there that inspires, helps and protects, not a walking political statement.

"But anyways, how was your day?" Dane asked Taylor.
 
Taylor flushed at the shot that was focused on Starbright's chest. He felt a pleased rush inside at that. Dane liked his, her body! Well, he knew that but he still liked getting the affirmation. "Heh, you don't have to pretend, man. I bet she'd like that you were checking her out, you know?"

He nodded, "Yeah, it's important to her. I mean, it seems like. And so many "heroes" are all grim dark edge lords." He smiled, "My day was all right. It's better now though. Being home is the highlight of my day."

He'd almost said 'being home with you' but had stopped himself.
 
"Great to hear" Dane said as he finished his meal just as the news bulletin finished. "Well I'm off to my room. Got a new game to play at Steam. What about you?" Dane said as he got up and washes his plate first. He was fortunate to be working online as a game tester, meaning flexible hours and stressless deadlines. The pay wasn't high end, but it was comfortable enough. It was enough to pay rent.

"Oh wait, did you remember to get groceries tonight? We're out of milk and bread" Dane asked Taylor.
 
"Uh, I don't really have anything planned. Maybe I could...watch you play? If it wouldn't be an NDA thing."

Then Dane's question caused Taylor's mouth to drop open in an 'o' of perfect surprise. "Oh, crap! No, I-I forgot! Things got so, uh, busy, I just-I'm sorry." He jumped up, "I'll go right now. I'll be back in a flash!"

Flying to the store made grocery trips pretty quick and all. "Is there anything else you want? I mean, I feel like you do so much, you know?"
 
Dane was a little weirded out that Taylor was being so grateful to him. Did he do something special to him? "Umm...lets see...milk...eggs...bread..canned evaporated milk...and...Oh yeah, some new detergent tablets. And don't rush. You might hurt yourself" Dane told Taylor as he was leaving.

"Oh and if you can take out the trash for tomorrow, that'll be great." Dane said as he heads to his laptop and starts it up. He felt a bit down in letting him do so much, but Taylor didn't seem to mind.
 
Taylor beamed, "Yeah, sure thing!" He got the trash first, gathering it up from around their whole apartment and replacing the bags before taking it out.

After tossing it in the dumpster, he looked up at the windows for their apartment. "I want to tell him. But should I? I don't know what to do..." He shook his head and then started to walk. In theory he was heading for the bus stop so he could take the bus to the grocery store. In reality, he was heading to a little alley-type area in the complex where a few buildings came together. It was the perfect place to transform; there was no line of sight into the space from anywhere nearby and no one was ever there but the occasional stray cat.

Taylor got to the little square space and stepped back. He smiled; it always felt so good to do this! Light flared around him and he gasped and then groaned as his body flowed and changed, the illumination engulfing him and hiding him from sight. When the light faded, the buxom beauty of Miss Starbright was where Taylor had been.

She lifted off into the air, circling around the apartment complex and then shot off. She felt a bit silly, in a way, using her powers to shop for groceries rather than fight evil...but it was making someone's life better, right? Dane's life!

Three transformations later and a fifteen minute shop around the store, Taylor walked back into he and Dane's apartment. He was laden down with grocery bags. "I'm back! I got everything. And a few extras too. I guess they're right when they say that you shouldn't shop hungry!" He had made it a point to get a few snacks that he knew were favorites of Dane's.

He had also made a decision. Mostly. It was time to be honest. His feelings or her feelings, they were real and getting even stronger and Dane was starting to notice. It would be weird if he didn't confess.

"Hey, uh, I know you're gaming and working but whenever you're done...uh, can we hang out? I...I have something to talk about." Taylor was blushing, fidgeting with the hem of his t-shirt and looking determinedly out the window rather than at his roommate.
 
Dane was currently playing some new racing game that was due to be out the next month when Taylor came back. "Oh welcome back bud." Dane said as he paused the game, hearing what Taylor had to say. "Well. I'm almost done playing. Pull up a chair and you can sit with me" Dane asked him. He seemed really nervous about something. He hopes it isn't anything too serious.
 
Taylor felt warm, like he'd been standing in the sun for hours. His palms were sweaty. His fingers curled into a loose fist only to uncurl and then curl again. "Okay. Okay. Just, uh, one second." His heart was pounding in his chest as he went around the room to make sure all the blinds were closed. This was going to be risky enough as it was; he would take the chance of anyone else seeing.

He then pulled up the chair and set down. His eyes flicked to the screen but they were mostly on Dane. Watching his face as he focused on his task, securing victory with sure will, lightning reflexes, and a keen wit. He was so wonderful!

Taylor wanted to wait until his roomie was done playing to drop the bombshell. It turn into one, rather. "Whenever you're done. It's fun just watching you play for me."
 
Dane nodded as he finished another lap before fist pumping in victory. It was a close call but he managed to beat the CPU. He made a quick not for the developer to ease up in the difficulty for the normal setting and a slight glitch when he got the rocket pick up during the last lap

"Ok..all done for today...well for now. There was this new indie RPG that someone wanted me to see if it was up to snuff." Dane commented as he turns his attention to Taylor. "So..what was it you wanted to talk to me? Is everything ok?" Dane asked again in concern.
 
The concern in Dane's voice made him smile, even as nervous as he was. "I'm okay, and things are okay. I hope they stay that way."

The scrawny youth looked at his roommate and blushed again, then took a few breath. "Dane, you've been a great roommate and we've become friends. It's meant a lot to me. Coming home everyday, it's always good. It's welcoming and comfortable here, and that's all because of you. So, thank you."

He hesitated, "But even though we're friends, I haven't been honest with you. About me a-and my feelings. My feelings about you." Taylor squirmed in the chair. "I've been keeping secrets from you and I don't want to anymore."

Taylor stood up, "I'm not who you think I am. I-I lie to you about work. When I go out, I'm not going to a job or doing anything normal." He took another deep breath. "It's better if I show you."

The young man began to glow. It was faint at first but then it got brighter until Taylor looked like a shining shape of light. His form changed and shifted and then the glow faded.

Miss Starbright stood in front of Dane, her hands clasped in front of her. There was a faint blush on her fair cheeks. Her generous chest heaved as she breathed nervously, her heart pounding. "This is me, Dane. The real me." She swallowed nervously, "There's more but...but you deserved to know this first."
 
Dane gasped, seeing the famous and sexy superheroine just where his best friend and roommate just stood seconds ago. Dane felt his heart skip a beat and his lungs held up a breath. "I...you...u.....YOU"RE......STARBRIGHT?!....I....you're..s...Starbright...Oh.....Oh..my...God....I..you...O...Ok...Ok...." Dane mumbled out in random nonsense, trying to make sense all of this. He took deep breaths, trying to make himself conscious as he was close to fainting after seeing the hero right in front of him.

"Ok...ok...ok.....So....umm....you're....star...Starbright...w....WOW....I..I......i don't know...what to....ummm...h..HOW?!....So..wait...are you a....girl?...or boy?...I......ok ok....hold on" Dane said before sitting down again. "Man...i did not expect this day going like this...umm...l..look...I'm not mad...I....Wow...I'm...just so....shocked...and confused...and...excited?....Wow....my roommate.....is Starbright.." Dane said, giving a small smile, despite how so confused he is.

"Ok...first question....you've been a girl all this time?" Dane asked, as calmed as he could.
 
Starbright was a little concerned that Dane might pass out or hyperventilate from shock at her appearance. He took a few moments to pull himself together and she smiled nervously at him, "Yes, Dane, it's me. Miss Starbright and Taylor, we're the same person. Take a few breaths and relax. You can ask me anything."

She sat down in the chair Taylor had occupied less than a minute ago, leaning forward slightly, her chest accidentally on display. At his question she shook her head, "Yes and no. I've always kept my origin a secret, but I don't want to keep anything from you, Dane, not anymore. I'm not from this planet. I was sent here and my original form was without gender. But gender is very important on Earth and to humans, so I assumed this form and gender because it was what I knew humans would like. I can't stay like this all the time...I have to...go into a sleep mode, if you will, to recover my power. So I created the form of Taylor. I made that body male because, well, I was curious about the difference in gender. And because being a man would make most social and legal tasks easier in human society."

She flushed a little, "I thought it was a good decision until after we became roommates and then friends. Then...well...I knew that Taylor would never be able to, uh, we can...we can come back to that." One of the world's most powerful heroes blushed brightly. "So yes I have been a girl all along, but I've also been a boy. I've gone back and forth."
 
Dane listen carefully to her, even more amazed that she was some genderless alien sent here for some reason or other to be a superhero. Dane was getting info that no one else knows about the most well known person in the world. He felt so lucky and so scared at the same time. This was a big responsibility to keep such a secret. Dane blushed the same time she was when she mentioned "Taylor unable to...."

It was then Dane realized Taylor (or Miss Starbright) saw Dane as more than a friend, which got Dane blushing more and a bit excited in a certain area. To think the sexy superhero would have a crush on him. Half of him was starting to think this was all a fever dream after eating evening cereal on the couch one too many times.

"Ok...Wow...a lot to take in...and...I promise not to tell anyone...but Why did you come here?" Dane asked his next question. "And where did you come from?" Dane continued.
 
Miss Starbright pursed her lips, "It may be difficult to explain but I'll try. I was sent here by a non-corporeal sentient intelligence. It is vast and powerful but it's lack of corporeality limits what it can experience and learn. So it created me, and others like me, and sent us out into the universe. To experience and exist, to see, hear touch, to live and learn about the worlds we came to. We're connected to it, so it learns as we do."

She shook her head, "But it's distant. It doesn't control me or speak to me. I just know that it is out there. The location wouldn't mean anything to you, I'm afraid. The entity "lives" in the black space between galaxies."

The busty blonde looked shy now, "I'm not synthetic though. I'm fully biological and fully...functional in either of my forms. I'm a living thing just like you. And my body in these forms is human. To a certain extent, anyway." She crossed her long, shapely legs, "Is it..okay with you that I'm an alien?"
 
Dane looks at the female goddess before him, especially at her breasts and grins a bit. "I have no problem with that. Not at all" Dane said blushing. "I mean...I feel like I got hit with a massive curveball...but I'm feeling so lucky at the same time. My friend is THE Miss Starbright...and is an alien...This is definately the highlight of my life" Dane said with a chuckle.

"So...Umm...I couldn't help but notice....you have been a bit too friendly at me lately.... you....really like me...don't you?" Dane asked with a straight face. Taylor seemed so appreciative for letting him stay here almost as if he liked his company so much.
 
"Too friendly?" The powerhouse beauty looked a bit stricken but nodded. "I...yes. Yes, I like you. You are my best friend on Earth, no one is close, even among the other heroes. But...being friends is...no longer enough."

She licked her lips, her hands in her lap, fidgeting with anxiety. "I want to be more than friends. I want things with you that I have never had with any being. And I feel that way all the time. I...I ache inside for you. As Starbright and as Taylor. But I knew you liked my body, Starbright's, and I wanted to tell you the truth, so..."

The heroine reached out slowly to put one of her hands on his. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. Or if this is too strange. But...do you think we can be together? I know you may not have an answer now, this is sudden. But that's what I want. You, Dane."
 
Dane blushes, hoping that this wasn't a dream...or if it was he never wake up. Miss Starbright admitted to liking him and wanted to be more than friends. He felt like his heart would stop any minute with how happy he was feeling. Dane smiles as he gives his answer. He leans forward to Starbright and gives a kiss on her lips as passionately as he could. It lasted a minute before he pulled back with a grin.

"Will that do for an answer?" Dane said with a smile, while holding her hands firmly.
 
Her eyes went wide and her cheeks reddened as he kissed her. Oh! Oh, his lips are so strong, warm, manly! She closed her eyes after a few moments and returned the kiss as well, with eager passion that carefully controlled. Starbright didn't want to hurt him by accident!

When he pulled back, she was smiling and her eyes were bright with unshed tears ir happiness. "The best answer. Oh, Dane!" She took her hands from his and threw herself against him, her arms going around his back to embrace him. The super hero hugged him tightly but gently, pressing her big breasts against his chest. "I'm so happy!"
 
Dane chuckles as he hugs her back. He felt a bit tight from her hug but not discomforted. He appreciated Starbright for holding back her super human strength. He wonders if she would...want to do it. Dane hasn't been with a woman for some time and wanted so much to have a...session with one. Who better than Miss Starbright herself.

Dane starts kissing between her cleavage sensually before speaking again. "We can...make out...some more on the bed...if you wish" Dane asked her, hoping she would say yes.
 
She blushed deeper and gasped as he started to kiss her cleavage. Then she moaned, "Oh, Dane! That feels good...mmm." The sensations were incredible! She'd had men and women touch her breasts before; usually accidentally but sometimes in battle and sometimes as sexual harassment, so she knew they were sensitive despite their size. But his lips felt so warm and sweet on her breasts! She almost tore her costume open to offer them fully to him but he stopped her with his question.

"Mmm, yesss, I'd love to. Please, take me to your bed." She kissed him hungrily and whispered, "How much do you want me to take off? I want to give myself to you, as much as you desire."
 
"I want it all off. I want to see you bare...with nothing hiding from me" Dane said in confidence as he lead Starbright to bed and lays her down before seeing how to take the outfit off. But he sees no buttons or zippers to undo. "Wow...that shapeshifting power really is well done. I don't see a single button on you" Dane said with a chuckle.

"But...if you don't mind, hun..." Dane said with a grin as he gave her pet name. "...I want to see you all naked...you're my girl now" Dane continued while kissing her some more, growing more passionate by the second.
 
Oh, he was so in control! Starbright felt a pulse of heat between her legs as Dane laid her down on his bed. His comments about her costume and request made her blush and smile. "I can't have it coming off in a fight, now can I? But for you..."

Her eyes looked past him for a moment, focusing inward. Then she blinked and smiled, "There. Now..." The heroine put her hands on the front of her costume and pulled. Her costume tore off of her like it was made of wrapping paper and she was a gift for him. It came off in shreds that she cast aside, reclining back nude before him.

Her huge breasts stood pert and perky, her nipples rosy pink and slightly stiff. The round, shapely flesh rose and fell with her breathing. Her stomach was taut and flat, her waist small, and her hips wide and perfect to hold. Her legs were silky smooth and rounded. She patted them to show a pink pussy that was bare of hair and glistening with wetness. "Do you like me, Dane? This body is yours; I want you to use me, please."
 
Back
Top