Wedding day nerves (open to one female)

Dean wanted to do anything he could to take the pain away from Elizabeth as he watched her put the slice of pizza down and take up her wine glass sipping from it. Dean tried to lighten the mood using his smile.

"We'll now you get to spend the whole day looking after me. How great is that?"

Dean offered her his warming smile before reaching out and taking a drink of the wine. He emptied his glass after talking to everyone on the phone he needed a drink.

"What do you want to do? We could watch our favourite comedy film? I have it on DVD."

Pulling Elizabeth against him as he stroked her hair. His chest was bare as his shirt was wide open only holding on his wide shoulders as he let her lean against him for support.
 
"We'll now you get to spend the whole day looking after me. How great is that?"

Elizabeth could tell he was trying to cheer her up, but he had his work cut she thought!

"I rather think it is YOU looking after ME..."

She smiled softly thinking of the many times they had shared together.

"But ... then ... it was ever the way ... "

She added softly, reflecting, not for the first time, on just how important Dean was in her life.

"What do you want to do? We could watch our favourite comedy film? I have it on DVD."

She shook her head.

" ... not in much of a comedy mood at the moment, sorry ... "

She sighed heavily, putting down her glass and gladly moved into Dean's arms finding strength and support in them as she always had done.

One of the many things that she loved about being with Dean is that he wasn't afraid of silences. Her, still slightly damp hair lay against his bare chest so she scooped it and moved it out of the way leaving her cheek in contact with that warm skin. She smiled as he moved his hands to her hair, threading his fingers through it, stroking, a wordless attempt at comfort that she welcomed. The soft breath and sighs she emitted skirted his skin. She moved her hand to rest on Dean's chest, her own fingers stroking lightly, the gesture creating that bond between them. Not for the first time she wondered at how comfortable they were together. Lizzie for her part was totally unself-conscious and gave no moment to concern herself about the fact that her robe may ride up or ease open to display her clevage and the hint of a swell of flesh ... Dean had seen her in her most glamours/sexy guide and looking frankly a mess ... and he still was her best friend.

" ... perhaps the best thing to do today ... "

She started finally.

"Is to get totally drunk ... and get it over with ... "

Her eyes went to the clock once more.
Thinking what she should have been doing by this time seemed unavoidable!
 
Last edited:
Dean just lay there on the sofa stroking Eliza hair softly as he felt her hand begin to stroke his chest. They were perfect together so comfortable and able to relax each other. As dean listened to what Elizabeth said about getting drunk. He thought it may help her unwind and relax.

Looking down he kissed her forehead softly as he spoke the words.

"Anything you want."

He smiled that was when his eyes were drawn to the fact the robe had opened a little and he could see down the top of it to her breasts. As he saw it he could make out one of her nipples. He looked away quickly but this have him he problem of his cock beginning to react and slowly get hard. Just as it made a bulge in his pants that he was sure Eliza would feel he sat up a little as he spoke.

"Ok more drinks coming right up. You want to get drunk. That's what we will do."

Taking hold of the bottle of wine he placed it to her lips like they used to do in college and university. They would have drinking nights and play truth or dare and spin the bottle.
 
"Anything you want."

She smiled as he kissed her head. Dean truly was the only man who had always been there for her.

"Ok more drinks coming right up. You want to get drunk. That's what we will do."

Elizabeth was disappointed when Dean sat up and did so herself watching Dean as he took the wine and positioned it ready for her to drink.
She laughed, memories of their times of students coming instantly to mind.
Gamely she threw back her head and took a swig from the bottle, the bravado of the act spoiled by her coughing.

"I'm out of practice I guess ... it's been a long time since we had a drinking binge ... or even really spent time just the two of us together .... "

She smiled sadly realising that although James had been Dean's friend, she had spent very little time with Dean and fallen really hard for James.
Her expression changed once more as she thought of her fiance.

"I've neglected you, our freindship for too long ... "

She confessed softly.

"James and I ... "

She shook her head realising how resistent James had been to include Dean in their social life even from the beginning. Ironic as in some ways the fact that she'd thought James and Dean were good friends had led to her dating James in the first place...

"... you're the only one I've ever been able to rely on ... "

She concluded instead.

"... you're the most special man in my life ... "

She told him softly as she leaned towards him again, kissing his cheek ...

" ... and always will be ... "

She vowed knowing that no future romantic relationship would ever take precedence over her relationship with Dean that had withstood time and circumstances ..
 
Dean smiled as Elizabeth said that. He knew that he had wanted to spend more time with her but he had given her the space to spend time with James. James still had his party head on as he spoke.

"I've always been your man. He'll we can spend all the time you want together. We can even sleep together."

As soon as dean said it he blushed. He had meant when they were in college and slept over at each others. As adults it took on a different meaning.

Dean gave Eliza his goofy smile as he spoke again.

"You know I meant like sleep overs right?"

Dean took a long drink of wine as most of the bottle was gone. He headed into the kitchen and came out with two more open bottles of wine as he wrapped his arms round Eliza.

"Let's see if you can beat me at drinking. Then what? Spin the bottle? Truth or dare? You pick."
 
"I've always been your man. He'll we can spend all the time you want together. We can even sleep together."

Elizabeth's eyes widened at those words. She saw Dean blush and had known what he actually meant even before seeing that reaction. She burst out laughing, the first time she had really expressed mirth since first being approached by that girl the night before at her hen party.

"You know I meant like sleep overs right?"

She nodded still giggling.

"I know ... "

She confirmed with mock seriously a smile dimpling in her cheek as Dean headed off to get more wine, her eyes widening as he came back with two bottles.

"Let's see if you can beat me at drinking. Then what? Spin the bottle? Truth or dare? You pick."

She snuggled against him and shook her head.

"You know I'm a light-weight compared to you ... "

She commented.

"But... games ... why not ... it's been years... "

She laughed the weight of sadness lifted temporarily.

"How's about truth or dare ... and maybe spin the bottle after...?"

She laughed.
 
Dean smiles hearing that Eliza is up for playing games. he was made up to hear Eliza laugh. Maybe the idea of the sleeping together sexually was so funny to her he could make more jokes about it.

Dean took a long drink from the wine bottle before holding it to Eliza's lips.

"Lets see if you can do better this time?"

After that Dean jumped down onto the large sofa with the one empty bottle on the table and a full bottle in each hand as he gave one to Elizabeth.


"So truth or dare then. You first. So truth or dare?"

Dean never took his eyes of his best friend as he was happy he had made her laugh.
 
"Lets see if you can do better this time?"

She smiled at the challenge and took a long drink from the bottle Dean handed her beaming triumphantly as she managed to do so without coughing tihs time!

"So truth or dare then. You first. So truth or dare?"

She pulled her legs around facing Dean, unaware of how the robe rode up as she gave the question her consideration.

"Hmmmm ... ok ... I choose truth ... "

She told him wondering what he could possibly ask her that he did not already know....
 
Dean sat there as he drank a couple of mouthfuls from the bottle trying to think of a question that would stump Elizabeth.

Thinking back to their days at college he knew of one thing he had wanted to ask her. Smiling he looked her straight in he eyes as he spoke.

"Second year of college you were dating randy Newman my dorm room mate. When I came home one time I heard noises in our room. I went in after he unlocked the door. Yet he was on his own. You were hidding I'm the wardrobe weren't you?"

Dean had saw one of her tops on the floor and her favourite bra too laying by randy bed. Dean had heard noise from in the wardrobe and at that point acting like nothing was going on. Dean had stripped naked and gotten into bed as it was 1 in the morning.

Dean smiled waiting on her answer he was sure she had seen him naked then. As he took another swig his eyes moved down to see Elizabeth's pussy. As her robe had ridden up it was showing a flash of her pussy. Dean quickly looked away blushing a little as he waited on her reply.
 
"Second year of college you were dating randy Newman my dorm room mate."

Elizabeth nodded warily.

"When I came home one time I heard noises in our room. I went in after he unlocked the door. Yet he was on his own. "

She blushed as she took another swig of wine.

"You were hidding I'm the wardrobe weren't you?"

Elizabeth laughed aloud at the question.

"God ... you never let on you knew!"

She exclaimed, thinking back to the event.

"You certainly didn't act like you knew..."

She accused lightly remembering how he had stripped before falling into bed.
It was that action that had convinced them both that Dean had no idea what had been going on... or rather what he had interrupted ...

" ... you got more sleep than I did that night for sure ... "

She accused remembering how long it had taken before she could escape from the wardrobe and how long it had been until she had 'cooled down from the interrupted passion which had left her heated and horny ... which was the only reason she told herself why she had watched Dean so closely rather than look away until he was safely in bed.

"Ok ... you got me ... so .... your turn ... truth or dare...?"
 
Dean smiled as he knew the answer but was surprised when Eliza said that you didn't let on.

Dean now knew that she had seen him completely naked including his ass and his 10 inch cock. However it wasn't hard at the time.

Laughing out loud dean smiled before taking another drink keeping his eyes focused on Elizabeth and not looking down towards her pussy.

He heard her ask him a question as he spoke.

"Well know I know then. I think I chose dare. It's always more fun."
 
"Well know I know then.

Elizabeth nodded, the sips from the bottle now growing in frequency and length. At least a third of the bottle had been drunk.

"I think I chose dare. It's always more fun."

She giggled as she considered her options.

"Fun, huh?...."

She laughed as the idea hit her.

"Okay ... as I had a crap hen party ... and as my wedding day is turning out even worse ... "

She took a long swig of the bottle, obviously at least tipsy now.

"I dare you to compensate me for a lack of 'action' at my hen party and be my non-wedding stripagram!"

Satsified that he would never accept she burst into laughter.
True she had seen him naked and couldn't help noting that he would indeed make one hell of a stripper, but ... he would never have the nerve to let her see im totally naked ... and definitely not in broad daylight ... !
 
Deans eyes lit up as he heard her dare him to be her none wedding stripogram. Smiling dean stood up and walked over to his iPod dock and quickly scrolled to Justin timberland sexy back.

He let it begin to play and he turned to her with a stare that oozed sex appeal. He begun to move his shoulders and arms as he walked over to the sofa in front of her.

Grabbing hold of her hands he slid them up his body over his chest and back down to his stomach. Swinging and swaying his hips he slid his shirt off his shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Turning away from Elizabeth he pushed his ass in his tight jeans towards her face before turning round and opening his belt buckle.

He grabbed her head and pulled it forward a few times to his groin acting like she was giving him a blowjob. Then he let her head go as he undid his belt and button on his jeans followed by his zipper.

As he swung his hips he grabbed her hands and put them on he sides of his jeans pushing her hands down with his till his jeans fell to his ankles.

He couldn't take his jeans off easily and had to kick them across the room. Then he turned his back as his bulge in his boxers was big as he was hard from seeing Elizabeth's pussy and doing this for her.

Shaking his ass in front of her he pulled them down at the back to show her his bare ass.

As he song finished he wondered if that was enough or did she want the full show.

"More?"

He asked over his shoulder.
 
Elizabeth's eyes widened as Dean turned and made his way to his Ipod. She giggled as sounds of the Timberland track filled the room.

"You ... wouldn't....?!"

Her disbelief soon faded at the look dean through her before beginning to advance towards the sofa.

"Oh-my-Godd...."

She gasped surprised that his routine was actually very .. convincing ... and far from comedic as she had supposed it would be.

He was at the sofa now, her hands were in his and then somehow they were on his chest as he guided them across his torso and downwards across his flat stomach. Elizabeth couldn't believe it. Dean; Dean her best friend was actually selling this, was actually sexy!!

His shirt lay on the floor now. Elizabeth gathered her senses briefly as he turned away, but the respite was mere seconds, curtailed by the sight of Dean's firm ass inches from her face before he turned and began to unfasten his jeans.

Elizabeth's eyes shot to his incredulously, but he seemed 'lost in the moment'.
His belt buckle was open now and the soft cry of surprise escaped her as she found his hands either side of her head making it impossible for her to pull away from being brought up close to his groin, a groin that seemed to have grown more hard and heated than she had known before!

Flushing hotly at the realisation that she was finding this lewd sexplay perversely 'hot' she watched meserised as the belt, then button and zipper were unfastened.

Again he insisted in her taking an active role in his 'act'!
Both their hands were easing down his jeans until they were around his ankles. Discrete though Dean attempted to be it was clear to Elizabeth that he was as aroused as she was.

And still he shook his ass and then flashed his buttocks at her drawing a squeal of surprise.
The music then stopped its effect putting them both on 'pause'.

"More?"

The offer that hung in the air seemed charged rather than playful.

"Oh my God ... Dean ... "

Elizabeth's words were incredulous at the sudden sexual tension and need between them!

"Yes ... more ... "

She murmured breathlessly feeling her pulses race.

"Much more ..."
 
Dean looked down at her over his shoulder and was expecting her to laugh as her face was inches away from his bare ass.

Then he heard her say the words "more. Much more."

As if his iPod knew the next song that came on was Christina's dirty. Dean turned away smiling as he shook his ass cheeks in her face before turning to face Elizabeth. He slowly teasingly tugged the front of his boxers shorts down till finally his 10 inch cock sprung out almost touching her nose.

Dean let his boxers fall to his ankles then stepped out of them as he looked at Elizabeth he reached out and took hold of both of her hands and placed them first on his ass cheeks then with his fingers locked in hers pulled her hands round to his cock.

He was still swaying his hips but he felt the tone had gotten serious. He hoped Eliza was as turned on as he was. His words come out a whisper.

"What more would you like?"

His gaze direct at her. He wanted her.
 
Elizabeth realised she had spoken aloud when Dean turned around and eased his boxers down right before her eyes!

"Ohmygod... "

Elizabeth was shocked and mesmerised and couldn't help but admire the 10 inch member that was mere inches away from her face now.

In the background the music had changed, yet she wasn't thinking consciously of the words or even the melody. Sure she had glimpsed Dean naked back when they were students, but this ... this was something different all together.
The hard length was evidence of Dean's arousal as it bobbed temptingly before her eyes sending her mind racing with possibililties ....

Yet her response wasn't left to chance. Dean was very much in control of this interlude and led her unresisting hands to his ass where her fingers responded to press and feel their toned form. Perhaps encouraged by this, she found her hands guided once more, this time to his cock...

"What more would you like?"

She blinked realising that both hands were wrapped around her best friend's achingly hard cock and that his hipsps were swaying making it bob and almost stroke against her hands. The line had been crossed so far it was a mere memory, but rather than angst about that Eliabeth was struggling with the fact of how she could possibly never ever have noticed what a HOT guy Dean was.

"I think I see all you've got ... "

She responded softly, fingers curling around the girth to squeeze, then gratified by the response, stroking along the length amazed at the increase in iron hardness.

" ... seems a shame not to .... do something with it ... "

She murmured, pausing for the slightest hesitation before moving forwards and parting her lips. Whether it was the wine, or the trauma of the past hours, none of that consciously came into Elizabeth's thoughts. She acted purely on instinct: Dean as hot and sexy and his cock amazing ... and she wanted it ...

"Mmmmmm.... "

A moan of pleasure surrounded Dean's cock as Elizabeth took his first 5 inches into her mouth ...
 
Dean couldn't believe this was happening he had only dreamed about being with Elizabeth so many times in his life and now he was stood naked infringement of her with his 10 inch cock pointing at her as he felt her hands moving up and down it as his own hands slid away.

He heard her say "seems a shame not to do something with it" dean was just about to ask what Eliza meant when he saw her head move closer and then he felt it.

Her soft lips wrapping round half of his cock as he heard her moan onto it. So did dean moaning out as his hand softly slipped into her hair.

"Ohhhh Eliza that feels so good. Mmmmm."

His hand softly stroking her head not wanting to force her to do anything she didn't want. However it seemed clear she wanted his cock.
 
His hand was in her hair. Dean had stroked her hair so many times before, but the way his fingers knitted through and caressed her scalp had a totally different ‘feel’ for Elizabeth.

“Ohhhh Eliza that feels so good. Mmmmm.”

Being with Dean like this was good.. soo good ..

She eased closer her mouth moving further down his shaft, mouth closed tightly around it, amazed at the length and the girth of him ... all those years and she had never realised ... she had never even thought of him that way ....

Of her own volition now, she moved her hands to his ass, pressing and squeezing as her head began to move slowly back and forth as she attempted to take more and more of him.
He had given her a show ... and got her so hot and horny ... it was he who would have to take the consequences ...
 
Dean had been in control he whole time up to this point. He never thought Elizabeth would of asked him to see more. An then he never thought she would of touched his cock.

However he lost all control of what was happening the moment Eliza's lips wrapped round his cock.

As he felt Elizabeth grab his ass cheeks he stepped closer to her. His cock sinking deeper into her mouth. It felt like she had all the power over him now and that she would not let his cock go.

His words came out as a panting whisper.

"Are you mmmm sure you want ohhhh this?"

He didn't want her to stop but he didn't want to take advantage of her either. Even with her doing the taking.

His legs pushed in between her legs pushing her thighs open in her robe.
 
“Are you mmmm sure you want ohhhh this?”

The words somehow got through even though she thought she had gotten to the point of no return ...

Slowly she slid her mouth from his cock and looked up, eyes widening in surprise as she felt his legs easing her thighs apart.

Their eyes met and she took a steadying breath. What did she want?
He was once again her best friend, someone she had known since childhood ... and yet ... she wanted him, wanted that rigid cock that still sprung proud and free before her face.

” ... can’t finish what you started...?”

She teased him softly, her smile that of his friend, but the chuckle holding a sexual nuance as she attempted to prevent her eyes from straying to focus elsewhere ...

”Ok Dean.. you wanna play games huh?”

She spoke smoothly sitting back on her heels putting necessary inches between her face and the cock she was studiously attempting to resist.

”What were we playing... ah yes... truth or dare.. my turn.... “

She gave him a saucy grin.

”... and I take dare....”

She gave him a challenging look, determined to push him beyond that honourable control he was still exhibiting.

”.... of couse... if you’re not UP to it ....?”
 
Last edited:
Dean had to resist the urge to pull her head back onto his cock as she pulled her lips from it.

Listening to Eliza almost mocking him. Made him turn on his smouldering looks as he heard her chose dare.

Dean smiled.

"So that is how you want to play it then. Well in that case I dare you to strip naked and carry on what your lips started."

Dean smiles he is sure this will be her stopping point. As his hard cock is now about 10 inches from her face.
 
"So that is how you want to play it then."

The sound of his voice and the look he gave her almost made her melt.

"Well in that case I dare you to strip naked and carry on what your lips started."

His smile was so confident. He seemed sure that he was calling her bluff.

"Sure you can handle that...?"

She retorted, toying with her belt before so slowly unknotting it ...
She saw his reaction, his surprise and kept eye contact as she cast the belt aside allowing the sides of her robe to fall open... a shrug of the shoulders and the fabric slid down her arms where she let it pool around her.

For long seconds she watched as he took in her naked form and then moved her head forward to capture his cock once more letting it ease deeply into her mouth until it nudged at her throat ...
 
Last edited:
Dean watched helpless as he saw her open the tie and then let her robe slide off her body to the floor.

"Wow. Your so beautiful."

Dean just managed to say that before he felt Elizabeth's lips round his cock as his cock slipped into her mouth.

Reaching out with both hands one slid back into her hair while the other stroked over her breasts.

"Ohhh god. Your mouth feels so good. I want you so badly."

These words that dean had kept hidden all this time had finally slid off his tongue. How much he wanted Elizabeth. He was trying to fight the urge to pick her up and carry her over to his bed then make love to her.
 
"Wow. Your so beautiful."

His actions reinforced those words: One hand threaded into her hair once more whlst the other reached out to touch her breasts. As best friends they had always been very tactile, but it was as if he had never touched her before. Elizabeth gasped around his cock as his hand grazed her breast, feeling every fibre of her react and the heat sear through her body from just that one act.

"Ohhh god. Your mouth feels so good. I want you so badly."

The challenge, the bluff calling, the game ... it all fell away with those words.
This was all about them; about Elizabeth and Dean and their need for each other. She had been blinded to it before and now it seemed so ... right ...

Easing her mouth slowly free of his cock Elizabeth responded simply.

" ... and I want you too Dean ... "

This didn't feel wrong or strange in any way, rather Elizabeth wondered how it could ever have been otherwise between them ...
 
As soon as Dean hears those words. "I want you too Dean." He leans down and picks Elizabeth up with one hand behind her back and the other slips under her kness.

Turning he carries her like a princess to his bedroom. Once inside the bedroom Dean allows Elizabeth to stand up as he leans in and kisses her lips.

Softly Dean pushes Elizabeth back onto the bed. Climbing over her he kisses her lips tenderly again before turning his body and moving his head between her legs.

Laying soft kisses over Elizabeth's pussy as his cock is hanging above Elizabeth's face.

They both wanted this and it was going to happen.
 
Back
Top