losing a bet results to cock sucking action

loulis

Virgin
there is this idea of a story i have about two cousins or whatever, who play one on one basketball game and they guy who loses is forced to suck the other guy's cock.. it would also be nice if the story was enriched, for instance sister friends or the guys' girlfriends watching the whole thing.
the story is losely based on the classic empty threats of our tenage years, the ones that ended up with the one guy saying to the other: " if i am wright you will give me a blowjob" and the other guy usually retorted with a quote similar to this: "so what? i wont even be able to find your tiny dick to suck it"

Last edited:
Why do they go through with it, though? Two cousins are both agreeing to this, possibly with witnesses? I just can't imagine them caring enough about a stupid, immature bet enough. Without some sort of coercion, it doesn't sound plausible.

i dont know about the motivation of the two cousins... I just wrote the initial idea it's up to the author to figure the incentive of the two guys...maybe one of them has to be the dominant male who wants to humiliate his rival cousin in front of everyone, or the other guy is bi-curious

i dont know about the motivation of the two cousins... I just wrote the initial idea it's up to the author to figure the incentive of the two guys...maybe one of them has to be the dominant male who wants to humiliate his rival cousin in front of everyone, or the other guy is bi-curious

Ughh, I don't really agree with it. A lot of guys, when making comments like "suck me" are for 1) Joking, or 2) Talking to a woman.

When it comes to men sucking each other off, they need to have some interest in the same sex, (Bi sexual, Homo sexual) or be in a situation where there isn't a better offer, IE Prison.

Having two cousins say "Loser sucks the winner" might be said, But I'd highly doubt that they'd go through with it. Mostly it'd be a joke, might be able to swing it in a MxF.

Unless you are intending on gay cousins :|

Ughh, I don't really agree with it. A lot of guys, when making comments like "suck me" are for 1) Joking, or 2) Talking to a woman.

When it comes to men sucking each other off, they need to have some interest in the same sex, (Bi sexual, Homo sexual) or be in a situation where there isn't a better offer, IE Prison.

Having two cousins say "Loser sucks the winner" might be said, But I'd highly doubt that they'd go through with it. Mostly it'd be a joke, might be able to swing it in a MxF.

Unless you are intending on gay cousins :|

I agree with all of this 100%.

I agree it's a hurdle, but not an insurmountable one.

For instance, the two guys (need not be cousins) could be in some sort of gang. The sort of gang you don't quit, except when you are dead! Anyway, they are a bit drunk, maybe playing pool at a bar instead of basketball, and they make their ill-advised wager in front of all the other gang members. Each of them is sure that he will win, so they enlist all the rest of the gang members as witnesses and enforcers.

One of them has to lose, of course, and the winner calls on the rest of the members to help enforce the payment. The loser knows he has to follow through, or be kicked out of the gang and forever hated, if not killed.

For instance, the two guys (need not be cousins) could be in some sort of gang. The sort of gang you don't quit, except when you are dead! Anyway, they are a bit drunk, maybe playing pool at a bar instead of basketball, and they make their ill-advised wager in front of all the other gang members. Each of them is sure that he will win, so they enlist all the rest of the gang members as witnesses and enforcers.

One of them has to lose, of course, and the winner calls on the rest of the members to help enforce the payment. The loser knows he has to follow through, or be kicked out of the gang and forever hated, if not killed.

Well, a bet between two guys that results in cock sucking, yes that is possible, I was just saying the way the OP went around it was highly unlikely.

Or the two guys are both out to lay the hot girl, and one night when she's drunk and horny she says "flip this coin - which of you gets tails fucks my tail, which of you gets heads gets his cock sucked by the guy that got tails".

And then she gives then a little dance, shows some tail, smiles and asks "What's it going to be?"

what about this one - it is a little bit strange, but so what.

There is this tomboyish girl. She is in love with this guy and wants to be with him, but she doesn't know how to talk to him. She even would be ready to have sex with him, but she is too shy ...

But then, she has an idea: she is already a tomboy, so if she dresses up a little bit, she could pretend to be a guy. That way she could be close with him and find out more about him ...

The plan works and they get along pretty good. After some time, one of them comes up with a bet. The looser has to go down on the other and suck his cock. The girl thinks it is a good idea. If she looses, she wouldn't mind sucking his cock. And if he looses - well, once she would drop the pants, he would realize that she is a girl ...

So the question is: who wins the bet? If the guy wins - would he allow the "other guy" to suck his cock? Some guys don't care who sucks on the dick as long as the person does it good.
And if the girl wins - would the other guy really be ready to get down on her and discover her pussy? As an addition - once the guy sees the pussy, he realizes that she is a girl. So he licks her - but as a punishment, she has to give him a blowjob, too - or let him fuck her ...

I don't know where or how the op grew up, but I can safely say I NEVER heard two guys say if you lose you blow me. NEVER.

If you lose your girlfriend blows me, maybe(never heard that, but more plausible anyway)

Just saying.

I don't know where or how the op grew up, but I can safely say I NEVER heard two guys say if you lose you blow me. NEVER.

If you lose your girlfriend blows me, maybe(never heard that, but more plausible anyway)

Just saying.

Another possible way could be: after the bet, we go to the whorehouse, the looser pays ... but then, I don't know if this would be much of a story - two guys at a whorehouse and one of them pays the bill sounds boring.

The problem with the girlfriend idea could be:
the looser guy goes to his gf and tell her: "I lost the bet, you have to give the winner a blowjob"
Her reply surely would be: "fuck you, I wont do that".

Just saying.

I'm constantly in the situation of hearing guys say things along the line of suck me off and blow me, Its a joke, they mean it as that and I take it as that. It's normal for a lot of "Youngsters" as I'd put it, in various areas. (They say it to boys and girls, and girls also say the same lines)

agree with the group. never heard it said and can't imagine anybody honoring the bet esp. if they arent gay to begin with (and it feels like people are rooting for a "he'd never do it usually but HAS to now" scenario

I just dont see it. Make the bet more solid, the participants more usually agreeable to this behavior but not to this level, something.

Too implausible as it currently stands IMHO. And a tough mountain to climb from the looks of current weather conditions.

I'm constantly in the situation of hearing guys say things along the line of suck me off and blow me, Its a joke, they mean it as that and I take it as that. It's normal for a lot of "Youngsters" as I'd put it, in various areas. (They say it to boys and girls, and girls also say the same lines)

"Blow me" as an insult along the lines of screw you or get bent is different then someone actually saying "okay if you lose you're going to blow me"

agree with the group. never heard it said and can't imagine anybody honoring the bet esp. if they arent gay to begin with (and it feels like people are rooting for a "he'd never do it usually but HAS to now" scenario

I just dont see it. Make the bet more solid, the participants more usually agreeable to this behavior but not to this level, something.

Too implausible as it currently stands IMHO. And a tough mountain to climb from the looks of current weather conditions.

I agree, if there's no "tendencies" in either one of them, I don't see it. Unless it was going to be written in the form of a non-consent where they're forced to do it, but if they were friends that wouldn't happen.

This is a tough one to try to make believable for sure.

The problem with the girlfriend idea could be:
the looser guy goes to his gf and tell her: "I lost the bet, you have to give the winner a blowjob"
Her reply surely would be: "fuck you, I wont do that".

There you go! So then the losing dude has to make good on the bet by doing the blowjob himself.

Another possible way could be this:

some time ago, I saw a sitcom. I can't remember the name, but the mom was played by Courtney Cox (man, I really like Cox ... wait, no I didn't meant it like that) :D

Anyway: The son was a teenager. The boy from next door was his best friend. However, this guy was secretly gay. He was in love with the son.

So as for the story idea: maybe one of them guys is also secretly gay. He wouldn't mind to suck the other guys cock. And maybe the other guy would get interested in gay or bi sex.

At one day, they are in the backyard, playing basketball. They start to think about some kind of bet. It could be like: They do free throws one after the other. The one who reachs 10 points at first is the winner.
And, as a punishment, the secretly gay guy comes up with "loser has to suck winners cock". He is not good at basketball, so chances are big that he will lose it - and therefore, he will be able to suck the other guys cock.
The other guy is surprised by this suggestion, but he doesn't take it seriously. Also, he knows that he is much better at playing basketball.

They start, but something is wrong that day. The secretly gay guy gets 6 points easily, while the hetero guy is pretty bad that day, he only gets 3 points ...

Maybe the gay guy really wins ... will the hetero guy suck his cock?

Or maybe the hetero guy manages to get some points and finally, he wins. Now the gay guy tells him to drop his pants, so that he can suck his cock ... of course, the other guy will be surprised - does he accept or decline the blowjob?

I agree, if there's no "tendencies" in either one of them, I don't see it. Unless it was going to be written in the form of a non-consent where they're forced to do it, but if they were friends that wouldn't happen.

This is a tough one to try to make believable for sure.

Im not agree'ing with it, I'm just saying that the line itself is a common phrase / insult today.

But no, I think most people that say it are joking, and either side will not commit to it, (Unless its a girl they said it to) unless both parties are homosexual AND are attracted to each other.

What about two deeply, deeply repressed guys?
They both want it, but they're too afraid of it to admit it. They start making bets like this on everything, and go about their lives as normal "straight" best friends.

What about two deeply, deeply repressed guys?
They both want it, but they're too afraid of it to admit it. They start making bets like this on everything, and go about their lives as normal "straight" best friends.

Well no, because if they're "repressed" and unwilling to admit their sexuality, providing they understand it themselves, they would go after someone who they knew wouldn't mind. They would be unlikely to ruin a friendship by moving into more "homosexual" activities in the form of these bets.

Now before you say "but they're both..." No, while they both may have a repressed sexuality as you made it clear, they are unwilling to admit it, meaning they haven't told each other, so neither knows.

Added in, if they are truly so embarrased or shamed by this sexual preference of theirs, that they are unwilling to admit it, either to others or to themselves, it is highly unlikely that they would act on that sexual "need" by performing these things.

Once again, they both would NEED to know of the other, and would require some level of attraction.

If the idea is about "Losing a bet results to cock sucking action" that is a good idea, but if what you want is "A homosexual story where a guy losing a bet and ends up sucking off another guy" you should make that clear. There are plenty of ways we could go about this, where it doesn't have to include guy on guy action, but if all you want is guy on guy, make that clear to us.

Back