Induced Lactation

Thanks Switch!

For posting the schedule here too - it hadn't come through on Y... last I'd checked. And I see I can order the Domperidone online without prescription too - Fabulous! Thanks so much! Hugs! I'll think of you when... well, never mind - probably won't, be too busy, lol.
 
For posting the schedule here too - it hadn't come through on Y... last I'd checked. And I see I can order the Domperidone online without prescription too - Fabulous! Thanks so much! Hugs! I'll think of you when... well, never mind - probably won't, be too busy, lol.

you are very wecome if your SO is not available for all of the schedule make sure you invest in a really good swing pump preferably a double so you can express both sides at once. I purchased a really good one and it makes all the difference in the world but I made the mistakeof trying to minimise the cash outlay and bought a single which doubles the amount of time because you have to swap from one side to the other. Now sitting there for another five to eight minutes doesn't seem like a lot until you multiply it for every two hours.that works out at an extra hour to hour and a half a day. And the price difference between the double and single is not worth that. I'm still kicking myself for that mistake don't you make it.;)
 
Thanks again

SB for all the help and support (and giggles - that's a mental picture I'll NEVER forget - lol) - when you two get close to the area lemme know and would love to see if we (all, if he's home too) couldn't have that beer. If schedules don't work out have great fun on your travels - enjoy having so much time together! HUGS
 
True

I think it is a distinctly sexual thing, while it is also maternal. And judging by this thread, it is a fetish shared across a fairly wide spectrum :)


But extremely difficult telling someone else, admitting those feelings - especially here in the States I think, to get women to admit how much pleasure it gives them, and the nature of that pleasure. In a society in which teachers are afraid to hug students - students are afraid to hug fellow students - for fear of facing charges of sexual harassment and/or sexual predator charges of some sort... Well, you can imagine how nervous it makes young Mommies to admit how happy it makes them to nurse - how sexy and desirable they feel - how constantly stimulated (titillated??? lol) they feel. How much more so with an adult lover...
 
Re: Breast Pumps

ARGH! Just priced the Medela pumps - errk! Until we win the lottery it's probably out of our league - was there a second choice you ladies liked? The Breastflow model seems almost too inexpensive for the double pump but Ameda and Lansinoh both offer double models that are 'do-able'.
 
ARGH! Just priced the Medela pumps - errk! Until we win the lottery it's probably out of our league - was there a second choice you ladies liked? The Breastflow model seems almost too inexpensive for the double pump but Ameda and Lansinoh both offer double models that are 'do-able'.

Ameda next best but not in the same league and you can get the medela second hand just buy new attatchments for the same price as ameda
 
Question: What does breast milk taste like?

add 2 teaspoons of sugar,pinch cinnamon,6 teaspoons cream to a glass of milk and you are close, of course it changes slightly in favour according to what your diet is and the time of the day. Strangely enough drinking beer or stout makes it sweeter and lighter, and peanuts make it creamy, but garlic and onions make it sour.
 
Back
Top