Congratulations to President-Elect Tim Kaine!!

Somebody had to do it, may as well be me.

Blah!! ;)

I predicted this months ago:)

Besides, D's will pick one or two up in Senate and with independents have enough to block the impeachment the house will send.

But having two Clintons impeached in a lifetime will be rather funny.

But still not worth the 12 months of non sense and idiots we will have to put up with......

He'd be pretty good at the job.

Every time I see him smile, I am reminded of the Grinch.

The Grinch Who Stole the Presidency?

I'm sorry, that was bad, but this whole election has been an ongoing joke, so we may as well laugh.

Blah!! ;)

Besides, D's will pick one or two up in Senate and with independents have enough to block the impeachment the house will send.

But still not worth the 12 months of non sense and idiots we will have to put up with......

Don't be tryin to steal my thunder, buddy.

Every time I see him smile, I am reminded of the Grinch.

The Grinch Who Stole the Presidency?

I'm sorry, that was bad, but this whole election has been an ongoing joke, so we may as well laugh.

Yes, gotta laugh to keep from cryin'.

Yes, gotta laugh to keep from cryin'.

The entire election has been a giant fuckfest...and the lube has been infused with sand.

We all better load up on Preparation H...and lidocaine...LOTS of lidocaine.

The entire election has been a giant fuckfest...and the lube has been infused with sand.

We all better load up on Preparation H...and lidocaine...LOTS of lidocaine.

I was wondering what that pain back there was. Couldn't they use Crisco next time?

I was wondering what that pain back there was. Couldn't they use Crisco next time?

They'd still have it infused with sand. Politicians are all sadistic muthafeckers.

<whispers>

lidocaine...trust me

Somebody had to do it, may as well be me.

Hillary picked Timmy Kaine for her VP almost 18 months ago. It's too late, Hillary will never abandon her ambition this close to the finish line. They will go super gutter on Trump , the FBI , Comey, Pokimon, whoever they need to.

Last edited:
Hillary picked Timmy Kaine for her VP almost 18 months ago. It's too late, Hillary will never abandon her ambition this close tot he finish line. They will go super gutter on Trump , the FBI , Comey, Pokimon, whoever they need to.

anal-eze, prep H and lidocaine,

We'll be better equipped for the cumming entertainment

Blah!! ;)

One of those idiots being your pops.

Last week, betfair was giving 550 to 1 on Kaine being elected. I desperately wanted to place a $100 bet but can't since it is illegal in the US. It's now down to 330 to 1. If I were in the UK/Europe I'd still jump on board.

Last week, betfair was giving 550 to 1 on Kaine being elected. I desperately wanted to place a $100 bet but can't since it is illegal in the US. It's now down to 330 to 1. If I were in the UK/Europe I'd still jump on board.

Does that make you angry?

He'd be pretty good at the job.

I thought he was pretty good as The Recruiter, in Deadpool.

deadpool-trailer-gif-recruiter.gif

:D

Blah!! ;)But having two Clintons impeached in a lifetime will be rather funny.

Its only an impeachment when its successful. So having Hillary be the one they get will be rather funny, but not truly hilarious until some woman Bill molested blows his head off at the inauguration.

But I did. I ran and bet 10 $ as soon as I read your post.
I will share 10% of the earnings if that makes me rich. :)

Back