Guys who Get a Grip: let's talk COCKRINGS, steel, silicone, leather, all

suckonsimon

delivering the goods
Occasional wear for sex? The whole damn day for a handsome bulge?
Unforgiving and unforgettable chunky steel?
Soft and squidgy stretchy silicone?
Heat and sweat of leather round your shaft base and balls?

Men are discovering the delicious pleasures of a whole junk cockring - balls as well as cock through the thing - and the designers are making this an art form.
Here's where we can get to grips with COCKRINGS - and enjoy the exploration and the stories.

GO!

Last edited:
Get the picture? Here are some of my favourites, my hand to give a sense of scale:

attachment.php

Attachments

• sexy six.jpg
    sexy six.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 781
Last edited:
Many friends on Lit know that I have long since hosted a thread about cockrings. Thing is, the title was specific to steel, and to day-wear. So this is my NEW and WIDER APPEAL thread. The long-standing one is right here.

Here's a new release from Oxballs. They call it the 'Thruster'. Silicone.
That ball at the bottom of it, One Inch thick. Very lovely to have that under the base of your balls, holding them up and out some.

attachment.php

Being a steel man essentially, I've nonetheless been looking for a stretchy squidgy ring with just the right amount of squeeze for hours of wear. I think that this is it. I had this on all day yesterday. Very pleasant. Never got uncomfortable or restricting, and yet it held me tight enough to keep a sensual zing in my pants.

I fuck with a steel ring on. More of that in another post. But I fancy trying this one some day soon. Upside down so that 1 inch ball gets bouncing on her clit. When I do, I'll report.

Attachments

• oxballs thruster.jpg
    oxballs thruster.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 442
Now some of these look scratched and worn from over-use Si! :eek::D

:D:D

The big square-section one in the middle has certainly had that, night and day! As you know well my friend, a wild woman bouncing on her man-meat throws poise and decorum to the wind and ... the damn ring gets a battering!

So, I am curious about the pleasures of a cock ring. Does it help to maintain an erection? Does it enhance intercourse? Is it something that primarily increases ones bulge? I am fortunate in that my balls are high and tight and give me a natural prominent budge, something more than one prior partner has commented about and a few men. So, wearing one for the bulge factor might not help me, but if it has other benefits, I am all in, but I plead complete ignorance about the other benefits of a cock rings, steel or otherwise......

In my mid sixties

I bought a silicone ring because I was willing to try anything to keep myself as hard as I was in my youth. Mine is black silicone, two inches in diameter and it works. Balls and cock go through and it helps maintain a strong erection. Ironically, my wife isn't mad about it because when we fuck, she says the ring bums against her pubic bone and doesn't feel great. So I use it as a masturbation aid and when I'm having a filthy Skype session with my lovely Lit friend.

So, I am curious about the pleasures of a cock ring. Does it help to maintain an erection? Does it enhance intercourse? Is it something that primarily increases ones bulge? <>......

There are some which are designed primarily to increase the bulge. But most are intended to enhance intercourse and, carefully chosen, they certainly do in my opinion and experience, and in the opinion of my wife. Here's what a well chosen ring will do for a guy who puts his balls and cock through before he gets erect:

Harder erection and long lasting erection.
Maximum thickness to his shaft.
Solidity right up into his glans and helmet ridge.
More prominence to the ridges of his blood vessels.
Balls bulked up like plums.
Greater confidence and control.
Other things being equal, an ability to delay his ejaculation.
An slightly extended period of his own orgasm.

It's two years since I had sex without one on; because - why would I miss out on all of them? For me, those enhancements are most prominent with a fixed-inner-diameter ring, i.e. a steel one or similar.

I bought a silicone ring because I was willing to try anything to keep myself as hard as I was in my youth. Mine is black silicone, two inches in diameter and it works. Balls and cock go through and it helps maintain a strong erection. Ironically, my wife isn't mad about it because when we fuck, she says the ring bums against her pubic bone and doesn't feel great. So I use it as a masturbation aid and when I'm having a filthy Skype session with my lovely Lit friend.

We're all so different aren't we. My woman loves the 'extra' thing of feeling the thing when I'm balls deep. Especially with that chunky 'square section' steel one. First off I thought I'd better be gentle; but once we're go go go she's up for the heftiest thrusts and grinds I can muster - else she's climbed aboard and is crashing down onto me like a wild thing!

I must say it doesn't bother me that she doesn't like it; we have great sex without it, I really only bought is a "back up". But now, it's a sex toy for me, so that's fine.

as one of simon's disciples, i must say it's a lot of fun.

i bought the clear version of the stretchy silicone one that he has in black...

FPN2t8l.jpg

it provides a nice boost for day wear - see above....

I have an oval shaped steel ring that goes around my cock and balls and I love it. When I get hard wearing this thing, it is a beautiful sight to behold! My balls are thrust up and out and my cock is rigid like a pipe. The ring creates the impression of cock and balls almost seeming to be separated from the body. It's a great look to be sure.

I have an oval shaped steel ring that goes around my cock and balls and I love it. When I get hard wearing this thing, it is a beautiful sight to behold! My balls are thrust up and out and my cock is rigid like a pipe. The ring creates the impression of cock and balls almost seeming to be separated from the body. It's a great look to be sure.

Hey welcome to Lit, snoozebi!

Oval. Do you need to put it on with the long diameter up-and-down and then turn it through 90 degrees? I do that with the oval one in the first photo I posted on here. There's definitely something 'extra' about the constriction of the short diameter once my cock is being pressed into the 'gap' between my balls and I'm bigging up. I might wear that one if I'm really tired or distracted by some concerns and yet suspecting that my woman wants some good shafting. It delivers!

Cock rings have always made me want that cock even more...they're just fucking hot!!!!:rose:

Kelleebabes! Thanks for being the first woman to post on here. I see you're an artist - I totally get how femininity and artistic insight combine to appreciate these things on guys! If you want to tell us more about "wanting that cock even more", well, there'll be guys on this thread keen to know. ;)

Last edited:
I have been curious about getting one and not sure where to start or how they work really...do you have a suggestion for a first time user?

A Variety of Rings

I use several.
Silicone "O" rings which I bought a pack of 20 for maybe $10.00 some time back. Several at once enhances the experience. Mine are 1 7/8 ID.
A small nylon cat collar with holes for the buckle to adjust the tightness.
The thick rubber bands used to hold lobster claws and broccoli work well but the pull pubes.
3/16 diameter robe tied in a clove hitch. Adjustable.

I just use them to edge. I like the ability to remove them when I am finished. The "O" rings have to wait until I am back to my flaccid self. They could be cut if necessary.
I did wear one on a "date" with a provider once. She had never seen one.

I have been curious about getting one and not sure where to start or how they work really...do you have a suggestion for a first time user?
Hey pal, here we go: You might choose to start with a stretchy silicone one so that you can get a sense of what it's like wearing one and getting frisky with one on. Then, if you like it, to go on to consider fixed diameter - steel or aluminium or non-stretchy silicone. Those ones are something else again, but the whole thing of correct sizing and learning how to put it on and take it off kicks in. You might like to think of that as stage two after what I've suggested.

Thing about the stretchy ones is that there is loads on the market which is dud. Far too tight ones, pinchy ones, easily busted ones. I would suggest that the best designed and good quality silicone rings in the USA are from PertfectFitBrand. Now, some of what they do is not for beginners! So when you visit their website don't be put off! But they do a couple of very well made 'standard' rings for around your whole junk, which are easy to put on. There's the Perfect Fit 'Ribbed Ring', and there's the Perfect Fit 'Ram Ring'. If to begin with you want something basically to put on to fuck, I'd recommend the Ribbed Ring. If you want to trial a ring to wear for a longer period just to feel randy and yet comfortable, I'd recommend the Ram Ring. The thing about the Ram Ring, additionally, is that it is a superb work of art and looks supreme around a guy's junk. Here's the both of them:

the Ribbed Ring

the Ram Ring

Feel free to ask some more mate! On the thread or in pm. Simon

Hey pal, here we go: You might choose to start with a stretchy silicone one so that you can get a sense of what it's like wearing one and getting frisky with one on. Then, if you like it, to go on to consider fixed diameter - steel or aluminium or non-stretchy silicone. Those ones are something else again, but the whole thing of correct sizing and learning how to put it on and take it off kicks in. You might like to think of that as stage two after what I've suggested.

Thing about the stretchy ones is that there is loads on the market which is dud. Far too tight ones, pinchy ones, easily busted ones. I would suggest that the best designed and good quality silicone rings in the USA are from PertfectFitBrand. Now, some of what they do is not for beginners! So when you visit their website don't be put off! But they do a couple of very well made 'standard' rings for around your whole junk, which are easy to put on. There's the Perfect Fit 'Ribbed Ring', and there's the Perfect Fit 'Ram Ring'. If to begin with you want something basically to put on to fuck, I'd recommend the Ribbed Ring. If you want to trial a ring to wear for a longer period just to feel randy and yet comfortable, I'd recommend the Ram Ring. The thing about the Ram Ring, additionally, is that it is a superb work of art and looks supreme around a guy's junk. Here's the both of them:

the Ribbed Ring

the Ram Ring

Feel free to ask some more mate! On the thread or in pm. Simon

Unfortunately both of th links don't work

Back