New faces, come say hello....

Hi,

I've been on literotica for a couple years when I was introduced to BDSM. Two years in bliss and now looking for more. Something deep in the togetherness of time between M and S. I want a dance partner and so I look again.

Thank you for your warm welcome.
 
Really? I thought this website would be alright. I did not see that requirement when signing up :/ . Although I am very mature for my age and always get mistaken for an adult, I guess if it's not allowed I will go
Yes, you must be 18 years old to post. Nobody can tell how old you are, though, unless you tell them. Read and learn. You are surely close to 18, and probably more so, mentally. When you are 18, you'll know more than most any other 18 year old.
 
hi I'm new!

Hey everyone!
I'm new here. I'm not new to RP. I've been rp'ing for over 10 years on various sites. I've rp'ed everything in that time, both verses and sexual fetishes. There are a few things I won't do, just check with me and I'll be happy to tell you!
I'm looking forward to joining some storylines!
 
I'm new the forums. Looking forward to talking with you.

A domless sub at the moment, been a sub for as long as I can remember.
 
Scheherezade

Hi there.

I've been a member of Lit for a very long time, but with long breaks in between. Not much of a forum/board poster or even reader in the past -- mainly I joined to read/write stories -- but recently thought it might be nice to explore the community.

I posted a few stories way back when I joined, but have recently felt compelled to pick up writing again and polish my skills.

In my personal life I identify as a sub; currently in an active but long-distance relationship. A little shy about posting here on the boards so hope folks will treat me gently while you get to know me (after that, feel free to treat me as rough as it pleases you!) :devil:
 
Some of the female posts on this thread have been quite interesting and in many cases, down right sexy. :devil: OK, the male posts are interesting, too, but because I'm strictly heterosexual, that's as far as I'm going with it. :D

I also want to say that lurking isn't a crime. I'm sure I did a bit of that, myself. I see it as just one of the levels taken, when deciding if you want to become a member of a forum. It's a smart thing to do. It's a little like testing the water before jumping in.

I'm glad that so many have tested and then decided to jump in the water, here. Oh, and just in case any of you new women need saving...the first job I ever had was a lifeguard. aHem...but, that was years (and years) ago.

Welcome, everybody. Swimsuits are optional. :cool:
 
adct16

Hey all,

I am new here- which is redundant to say I now realize. I have been reading the stories for a bit. I found the courage to actually join from a bottle of wine and a day off from teaching due to Winter Storm Pax. Not much has happened since joining- it was somewhat anti-climatic! Now that I am posting though, my stomach is in knots! I am still enjoying the stories and learning about the community. I can't wait to get to know folks and have some friends to learn from.

Thanks to everyone who has posted and shared some of themselves for the education of the community!
 
Hello

Hello, I'm relatively new here.

I've begun posting stories on Literotica. I'd truly appreciate feedback. My wife and I are just discovering the D/s side to our relationship.

It's heady stuff.

As we find out who we are, we've found we need to express it.

I've posted writing here:
http://www.literotica.com/s/casey-and-lacey-go-shopping
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-entrepreneurs

As well as on my personal website:
http://buzzbuzzbaby.com

Below is an article I've written for a vanilla type blog. I hope you enjoy. It very much frames the headspace Isabelle and I are in right now:


~~*~~

Safe Words, Whips and Leather, Paddles and Spanking. It’s all very exciting stuff. Or maybe your reaction is it’s all too freaky for me; let me out of here.

We'd ask that you would stick it out. We were as surprised as anyone by the discoveries we’ve made.

Lacey and I have each lived a life, we are a 40 something couple that are remarried. Recently we've discovered a D/s side to our relationship. How it came about is a post for another day. The power exchange is the focus of this blog. I am the Dom and Lacey is the sub. Typically these types of relationships are noted with an uppercase D and a lowercase s to highlight the power dynamics. Sorta.

To begin, let me introduce Lacey:

She is a powerful woman. When we aren’t playing, Lacey is a successful serial entrepreneur. She is a powerhouse of a woman. No man who’s ever gone head to head with her in a business meeting would think of her as submissive. She controls vast amounts of money and her mind is always thinking. She could go off in 5 different directions, keeping all of the conversations sorted in her head. Dynamic and intense is how most people describe her.

Lacey needs down time. She needs time when she is not in control. She needs to simply feel. I provide that for her. She knows when we are playing that she belongs to me and will obey me. It takes the stress out of being in control of her life for a few precious hours or days when we have an opportunity to play.

It works only because we both trust and are willing to give more to the other person than we take. When we are playing, our relationship involves Lacey giving herself to me.

The first question that comes to mind of course is: "What do you mean, gives herself to you?"

The answer is just that. She gives herself to me, completely. I’m sure the men reading this wonder if that means that I can do ANYTHING to her.

The answer is yes. When she gives herself to me, I can do anything I want to her, and with her. We have some hard limits that we've discussed and I would never cross those. Within those limits she belongs to me. Tie her up? Yep. Spank her? Yep. Make love to her when and how I want? Yep.

Except:
• I wouldn’t tie her up without seeing her need to be confined and feel secure.
• I wouldn’t spank her unless her brain is going a million miles an hour and this is what she needs to focus her on the here and now.
• I wouldn’t make love to her whenever I want, there has to be desire that sense and see.

When we play, as her Master, I make it my job to ensure she’s completely taken care of. I think of her and put her first in all things:

• When we sit at a restaurant, I make sure I’ve paid attention to what she has asked for or what she has eaten in the last couple of days. I will then order for her, and she doesn’t need to think about it.
• Shoe shopping? We wander through the shoe department and discuss few things she likes; then she sits. I take care of the rest. I talk to the sales clerk. I get her the shoes. She tries them on. I gauge the shoes and her reaction. Then it’s my pick.
• Does she have a headache? I will rub her back down and brush her hair as that helps.
• Does she need to buy something for herself, but won’t because she thinks there is a higher need somewhere else in the house? We go out and get it, or I show up with it.
• Is there a bucket list thing that she wants to do, and I can make happen? I make it happen.
• When she has a bad day and simply can’t settle; maybe tying her up for a 10 or 15 minutes is what she needs to settle.

So does all of the above make me the Master?

Trying to explain how the power exchange works is a difficult task. She gives me herself, which I accept, but only in order to read her as best I can and then make the decisions that make her happy.



Thanks for reading.
 
Hello, I'm relatively new here.

I've begun posting stories on Literotica. I'd truly appreciate feedback. My wife and I are just discovering the D/s side to our relationship.

It's heady stuff.

As we find out who we are, we've found we need to express it.

Welcome CaseyDobbs!:rose:

May I suggest you look for any post by Stella Omega here on this forum and read the essay on labels and such that's linked on her sig. It might help you define things a little bit. Not that labels are a one-size-fits-all or that you have to pick one and stick with it, but if you wish to talk about labels, it's good to know about the possibilities that exist. :)

It sounds like you two have a great relationship!
 
Better late than never :)

I suppose it's a little late for me to be doing this but ohhhh well :D

I'm here just to learn and have fun. I like writing poetry, and will do so often even if it's horrid, so I apologize in advance. I appreciate good conversation and civility. I'll be honest, but I suppose that doesn't mean much on the web. If you want to get to know me, see my homepage. I am an open book. Mostly.

Most of the people I've heard from have been genuine and kind, I hope to be so as well.

:heart:
 
Newbie Here

Hi, I am new here. Married, Filipina, like to meet new people, talk dirty, role-play, you name it!
 
Hi all! I'm a submissive babygirl. My list of kinks is probably a mile long. But a few of my favorite things would include: forced/controlled/denied orgasms, bondage, otk spankings, daddy-girl role play/relationship etc, light humiliation/degradation.

I'm mostly here for writing in the SRP forum! but I also enjoy reading others stories and hopefully I'll be able to sit still long enough one of these days to write a story or two myself.

I've been involved in BDSM for several years and recently discovered that I am far happier submissive than I ever was as a dominant partner.
 
Hi,

I've been on Literotica for a while now but have never been an active poster.
Recently I've been browsing the boards and I felt it was time to become active.
I'm usually a pretty reserved person but I'm having some questions about my D/s relationship that I could use some help on.

Just a little about me. I'm a 30 yr old BabyGirl. I've been with my Daddy for 5 yrs going on 6 very soon. I love him with my whole heart and soul. Hopefully the questions I pose later down the line you'll be receptive to lending an honest opinion to. For now. I'll just get my feet wet and say hi.
 
New faces, come say hello...

I'm also a Lit antique and it is nice to know something about those who post here. So, I thought this should be one of the recently closed threads that should continue.

From the original thread, started by RisiaSkye...
I'm noticing a lot of new posters around these parts, and it's getting difficult to keep up. We've been a small and kinda insular little community for so long, it is both thrilling and a little overwhelming to realize that we have so many people joining us with their own questions, experiences, and ideas.

So, on behalf of antiques like me, I ask for a favor:
Please, stop in and introduce yourself. Give us a chance to see you, get to know a bit about you, and we'll likely be more readily able to answer your questions or join a conversation with you. Let us know that you aren't a troll, and you'll jump way up the priority list all in one shot. At least, for me.

Welcome, new faces!

Now, who's next?

Um, hi! I'm Matryoshka, married, 45, live in PA. I've read stories here for years and only just today became brave enough to register. Figured I might read more, maybe talk to some and grow. Too shy to add more than that I'm afraid. :rolleyes:
 
ciao

Hi everyone,

Well I'm relativity new here. This is my first time visiting the forums though so do I get brownie points for almost zero lurking? ;)

I'm a twenty year old from the east side of the USA. Born in the Caribbean though so I can't be president (*snaps fingers* drats). I like to be forcefully\mentally dominated. And that's all because I am one prideful bitch and I'll be damned if some one makes me beg without working for it. It's a back and forth with me. Like a seesaw some days I'm mostly submissive (its probably your birthday and or Christmas) other days not so much. I never liked doing things the easy way ;).

My sexual orientation.... I'm pretty much bi with a preference towards men though I've yet to turn a woman down.

I've never had a dom before. Just boyfriends who confused it with being controlling(such is the life of missy).

Fun fact I was raised catholic.
Fun fact I don't really like wearing clothes.
Fun fact I'm really spontaneous.
Fun fact I failed the practical drivers exam three times before getting my license. ( I swear I can drive though)
 
Damissita - messages

Hi Damissita,

And welcome in all ways.

If you want to receive private messages, turn that on in USER CP.

Enjoy!

G
 
I'm also a Lit antique and it is nice to know something about those who post here. So, I thought this should be one of the recently closed threads that should continue.

From the original thread, started by RisiaSkye...
I'm noticing a lot of new posters around these parts, and it's getting difficult to keep up. We've been a small and kinda insular little community for so long, it is both thrilling and a little overwhelming to realize that we have so many people joining us with their own questions, experiences, and ideas.

So, on behalf of antiques like me, I ask for a favor:
Please, stop in and introduce yourself. Give us a chance to see you, get to know a bit about you, and we'll likely be more readily able to answer your questions or join a conversation with you. Let us know that you aren't a troll, and you'll jump way up the priority list all in one shot. At least, for me.

Welcome, new faces!

Now, who's next?
Hi :)

I have always had an interest in bdsm, but never knew anyone with similar interests and never thought of the label. I have extremely limited experience, but the older I get, the more I desire to know it.

ps: I'm definitely not a troll
 
Last edited:
Hi :)

I have always had an interest in bdsm, but never knew anyone with similar interests and never thought of the label. I have extremely limited experience, but the older I get, the more I desire to know it.

ps: I'm definitely not a troll
Trolls are usually damn ugly and have warts. With a name like dreamy_siren, something tells me you don't have any warts...anywhere.

Welcome to the BDSM forum. I hope you and everybody else that's new here find what you're looking for. All anyone can hope for is a satisfying kinky sex life, right? Is that too much to ask for? I don't think so! :cool:
 
Um, hi! I'm Matryoshka, married, 45, live in PA. I've read stories here for years and only just today became brave enough to register. Figured I might read more, maybe talk to some and grow. Too shy to add more than that I'm afraid. :rolleyes:
Wow! You sound like a babe. Oh...um, sorry. Something about you being shy and afraid turns me on. Yeah, that has to be it.

Welcome to the BDSM forum. Let's hope you can grow out of your shyness and be less afraid. Kinky thoughts about sex can be fun, if you didn't already know that. :cool:
 
Hey all,

I am new here- which is redundant to say I now realize. I have been reading the stories for a bit. I found the courage to actually join from a bottle of wine and a day off from teaching due to Winter Storm Pax. Not much has happened since joining- it was somewhat anti-climatic! Now that I am posting though, my stomach is in knots! I am still enjoying the stories and learning about the community. I can't wait to get to know folks and have some friends to learn from.

Thanks to everyone who has posted and shared some of themselves for the education of the community!
Well, you've been here for a little while. I hope your stomach is in less knots than it was and I hope you're not still using wine for your courage.

Continue to read the stories. That's what they're here for. And join in on some discussions or maybe check out the cafe for some of the fun threads. We're mostly a happy group here and we like meeting new victi... I mean friends. :D
 
Hey! Thanks for the invitation ;) I think I should say I'm new to the practice, not totally inexperienced though and being interested for quite a while. I'm a 30 year old European sub. :)
 
;) no Sir, none of those anywhere! As for my looks.. beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right? My profile does contain a pic.

Thank you for the welcome:)
 
Back
Top