So stressed and now this...

EnclosedOne

Virgin
My end of the year has been utter shit due to some health issues and I've been stressed because my only health coverage has been suspended as of yesterday (the new year) thanks to the obamacare but now I have to contend with this problem (long story short):

some of my family members are suddenly expecting me to go down south to take care of some invalid relative I think I've met maybe once a few years back(and only a few minutes at that) because his caretaker, another family member, recently passed away and had no care plan set up for him should she die. They're now expecting me to pack up a bunch of my shit to basically go live with him for a month or more until his finances or some shit gets resolved.

As it stands I've flat out said no. I don't give a flying fuck about someone I don't know, even if they are a relative, but it's more then that, apparently he's sitting on something like 150k in money but I won't be getting any kind of compensation for what would be a full time care job.

So basically they want me to go down south for what could possibly be months to take care of someone I don't know for zero compensation.

What do you think I should do?

First off, merc and Throb are going to see this thread and immediately contend that the whole thing is a lie because no one, but no one is being hurt by Obamacare...

;) ;)

First off, merc and Throb are going to see this thread and immediately contend that the whole thing is a lie because no one, but no one is being hurt by Obamacare...)
We don't have to wait for them. Some will be hurt by obamacare. Scammers will be hurt because they are being found and being requested to pay their fair share. People without health maintenance built into their health plans need to sign up for a new plan because why should the rest of us pay for them to not take care of themselves. And people who couldn't get it together to sign up and let their insurance drop need to learn to be participants. People are generally hurt by their own actions.

To the original poster - why would your family think you could drop your life and go take care of someone you don't know?

My end of the year has been utter shit due to some health issues and I've been stressed because my only health coverage has been suspended as of yesterday (the new year) thanks to the obamacare but now I have to contend with this problem (long story short):

some of my family members are suddenly expecting me to go down south to take care of some invalid relative I think I've met maybe once a few years back(and only a few minutes at that) because his caretaker, another family member, recently passed away and had no care plan set up for him should she die. They're now expecting me to pack up a bunch of my shit to basically go live with him for a month or more until his finances or some shit gets resolved.

As it stands I've flat out said no. I don't give a flying fuck about someone I don't know, even if they are a relative, but it's more then that, apparently he's sitting on something like 150k in money but I won't be getting any kind of compensation for what would be a full time care job.

So basically they want me to go down south for what could possibly be months to take care of someone I don't know for zero compensation.

What do you think I should do?

You might as well shut your mouth about it, pack up your stuff, and get your whiny azz down there...

...hopefully you won't have Internet access.

We don't have to wait for them. Some will be hurt by obamacare. Scammers will be hurt because they are being found and being requested to pay their fair share. People without health maintenance built into their health plans need to sign up for a new plan because why should the rest of us pay for them to not take care of themselves. And people who couldn't get it together to sign up and let their insurance drop need to learn to be participants. People are generally hurt by their own actions.

To the original poster - why would your family think you could drop your life and go take care of someone you don't know?

you sir, should behead yourself

I am not going to take care of the aging bunny slippers.

It does not matter how much fucking money he has.

I am not going to take care of the aging bunny slippers.

:(
BunnySlippers1.jpg
:(

Back