Sexy tennis players

nakedplay

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 9, 2007
Posts
2,465
Sitting here watching a bit of the Australia open, and i can't help but notice what absolutely sexy bodies women tennis players have. The guys aren't bad either,but those ladies. Sexy muscular legs, beautiful arms, and those butts, oh my.

Anyone else thinking the same thing?
 
Agreed, tennis players are hot. I love the little outfits, and get kind of hard some times when I play cute girls.
 
I've noticed that a lot of female tennis players are nipply while playing. A rather nice observation...
 
I used to love watching Jennifer Capriati play Monica Seles when I was a young teenager... they're both really loud "grunt-ers" :)
 
Back in the day

Chrissy Evert rocked the tennis world big time.

Serena Williams is at the other end of that spectrum "buTT" she would be sooooooooooooo delicious.

Anna Kournikova is one you can't go wrong with either.
 
Simona Halep from Romania

Google image her (BEFORE her reduction)

mind boggling she could stand upright never mind play high level tennis
 
Wow!

Just checked out her "before" photos. How the heck did she lug those babies around!? Hard to believe she was able to play tennis with such humongous breasts! Better a tennis player however as she would have neve been able to swing a golf club!!
 
I used to love watching Jennifer Capriati play Monica Seles when I was a young teenager... they're both really loud "grunt-ers" :)
Oh yea, and Jennifer had some of the best "pokies" in the sport.....nips were always hard
 
Back
Top