Idea: Father-Babysitter-Son

Shendude

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Posts
1,086
Here's another idea, available to anyone who wants it.

Imagine, if you will, a happily married couple, a Father and Mother with a rambunctious Son. Until, one day, the Mother falls ill. She requires intensive medical care, and thus, neither Mother nor Father is able to care for their boy. And so they enlist the aid of a virginal teen Babysistter, who's fresh-faced beauty enchants Son, who develops a massive pre-adolescent crush on her.

As time passes, and Mother's condition worsens, Babysitter becomes an ever more integral member of the family. When Mother passes away, it is the newly-turned-18 Babysitter to whom the bereaved Father turns for comfort. Deranged with grief, Father becomes even closer to Babysitter, and inexorably, he ends up relieving her of her virginity. The result is of great satisfaction to both parties....at first. Father and Babysitter continue the affair, but as time goes on and Father emerges from the cocoon of his grief, he begins to realize just how wrong this relationship is, and the many and varied ways it can end badly for all parties.

Father tries to conceal these doubts, but he can hide nothing from Babysitter. She confronts him, and he confesses his doubts. At first she argues; she is certain she loves him, and how can love be wrong? But she's a smart girl, for all her youth, and she cannot refute his points. Reluctantly, they agree to part ways, and resolve to never see each other again.

Years pass, and Babysitter moves on with her life, though Father retains a special place in her heart. Then one day, while riding the bus to work, a young college student sits next to her; it is Son, now grown into a man, the spitting image of Father. Unaware of the affair, and thus oblivious to the awkwardness of the situation, he expresses unalloyed delight at this chance encounter, and attempts to catch up, engaging her in conversation. Unwilling to disillusion him, and more than a little curious, Babysitter hides her discomfort and indulges him.

To her surprise, she finds she enjoys his company greatly. The next day, they once again sit together, and the next, and so on. In time, Babysitter and Son grow sufficiently comfortable with each other to begin meeting outside the confines of public transportation. Eventually, Son confesses that, contrary to her assumptions, he never saw her as a surrogate parent, but as the ideal of feminine desirability...and that their renewed acquaintance has only strengthened that belief. Astounded by this revelation, Babysitter realizes that she is attracted to him as well. Inexorably, she ends up relieving him of his virginity. The result is of great satisfaction both parties...
 
You have to walk a tightrope on the son being pre 18. (can be done but oftentimes feels forced which ruins immersion)

And I dunno why I dont like the idea of the babysitter getting close to the husband as his wife is dying. And I dont see her sticking around after the death to "play mommy" (shes a virgin, shes not likely going to be aggresive in pursuit of her first man)

And the teen and boy would seem to need to be decently apart in age if hes supposedly still of an age to need a babysitter. (in trying times I think kids just have to grow up too fast so this shaves another year or two off the usual age)

Its a fascinating grouping between all these unusually related parties but ultimately I worry they are just TOO unusually related to suspend the reality for the story.

Im known to be more in need of reality than most so perhaps others will say differently. I would still consider at least sanding off a few of the rough edges of the things I mentioned at least.
 
You have to walk a tightrope on the son being pre 18. (can be done but oftentimes feels forced which ruins immersion)
Well, he doesn't really become a character until later; in the first section, he's more of a plot device. In the latter, when he does become a character, he's 18 or older.

And I dunno why I dont like the idea of the babysitter getting close to the husband as his wife is dying. And I dont see her sticking around after the death to "play mommy" (shes a virgin, shes not likely going to be aggresive in pursuit of her first man)
A cogent point.

And the teen and boy would seem to need to be decently apart in age if hes supposedly still of an age to need a babysitter. (in trying times I think kids just have to grow up too fast so this shaves another year or two off the usual age)
True. I figured him for around 8-9, possibly younger.

Its a fascinating grouping between all these unusually related parties but ultimately I worry they are just TOO unusually related to suspend the reality for the story.

Im known to be more in need of reality than most so perhaps others will say differently. I would still consider at least sanding off a few of the rough edges of the things I mentioned at least.
Thanks for the input anyways.
 
If you have the child as nothing but a plot device then where does the interest in a down the line pairing come?

If theres little to no relation so its more of a shorten ages difference May December. which probably wont suit the crowd as shes no December yet.

More interesting or maybe just more easy to write believably, dont focus on moms death/passing so much. Mom tells her husband to go on and not mourn her for the rest of his life. He meets a woman and they get to the point where shes sort of the mom role in the boys life. Things sour (maybe dad just cant bring himself to marry again) so shes out of their lives.

Then he runs into her later on at a bus stop/what have you. She cant really place him but he knows exactly who she is. He courts her. She plays along only to figure out who this is. Next thing she knows shes fallen for him and forces him to tell her who he is.

Awkward age difference, former prospective step son, also is he like his dad in the good ways AND the bad.

I know its not along the lines of your first scenario but Im not quite sure you were going to able to go for what you wanted with that (if its babysitter kink then the kid cant be equal to a lamp until he wants her as a lit approved adult.If its surrogacy, Id think youd have to go hospice nurse, not babysitter. And you risk the weirdness of some sort of attraction between them occurring before wifes death (can be worked around. Is tough)

I think the headscratcher here is there is a diamond here for sure. And a brilliant one if you do it right. But its all in how you cut the stone.

Forgetting any long scenarios and concepts. what is the core thing you are looking to do?

May-December?

Former Mom type now lover?

Virginal babysitter kink with longer term consequences than most stories do?

Something else?

Seeing ta defined, albeit rough, shape of what you want to do will make it so you make the most of the gemstone in front of you.
 
Back
Top