Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
08.jpg

Pervy, I feel for you here; all those contributions and those beautiful images, demolished in an instant :( That's what happens when common sense is displaced by aggressive enforcement of pointless rules; history is full of such occurences, and yet some people still don't learn...

But, fuck the lot of 'em. Let's get the pics thread built up again! I'm sure I posted the beauty below on the original... let's enjoy her again :)

Thanks for getting the new thread off to a rip-roaring start. It helps
a lot as Ive been caught up, while on Lit today in fighting a certain
war. ;) Details later but we are hoping for some justice.
As far as posting any originals to earlier thread, go right ahead! No
reason that Allllll those beauties should be lost. :D

I am happy to see this thread back up.:D

But, um, its breaking the site rules already.. one report and the whole thread will be gone, again.
The mods won't comb through it all and only delete the offending pictures, they'll delete the whole thread, again.

I enjoy these pics and even more so, I love to read the comments. So I'm begging, keep it with in the rules. Please.

But, um, its breaking the site rules already.. one report and the whole thread will be gone, again.
The mods won't comb through it all and only delete the offending pictures, they'll delete the whole thread, again.

I enjoy these pics and even more so, I love to read the comments. So I'm begging, keep it with in the rules. Please.

Will do! :)

mmmmmmm sweet God almighty, the pictures of those beautiful women are amazing. I wish I had the opportunity to play with each of them :)

Hmmmmm... after trawling through these cursed rules, I'm guessing you mean he pics where there's a nice bit of pussy on display?

Apparently they're not a problem if you just link to an externally hosted image... soooooo...

http://galleries2.adult-empire.com/90/9061/10/8.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back