Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't look to me like she tried to say anything. She said it. :D

I dunno... Could be a subliminal message. It's one of those things like how sometimes people will sign me up for "smaller dick pill" emails. Trying to drop hints. You never know with that Rainshine.

First isolated blurt of the new year...

Pacing back and forth. Wondering if I should do it. Is it a trap? Will I regret it? Will I be in trouble? :) So many questions. So many things to weigh.

And I have all day to go crazy and over think! Yay me. :D

*sits down to write pros and cons list*

#begin over thinking

Last edited:
Stickmann, you left the door wide open. It's a good thing I love you too much to be mean to you! :kiss:

Conversation overheard at dinner last night:

Random woman sitting behind me: I'm not a screamer. I'm not a screamer, but I was behind his bush, and I screamed!

That line provided entertainment for the whole night. :D

Conversation overheard at dinner last night:

Random woman sitting behind me: I'm not a screamer. I'm not a screamer, but I was behind his bush, and I screamed!

That line provided entertainment for the whole night. :D

Wha... huh?

I had one overheard conversation that had me in stitches for an entire day. Two young teenagers in line at an amusement park. Apparently a young man was explaining to a young woman the trick to telling how "big" a guy was. :eek:

"I'm serious. Look at his feet. It's half the length of his shoe size."

I was so happy for the ride to start; I could pretend I was screaming and laughing at the rollercoaster! :eek:

Ok, let's try this again . . .

A new avatar for Eilan. :rose::heart::D

Attachments

• eilan.jpg
    eilan.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 20
Wha... huh?

I had one overheard conversation that had me in stitches for an entire day. Two young teenagers in line at an amusement park. Apparently a young man was explaining to a young woman the trick to telling how "big" a guy was. :eek:

"I'm serious. Look at his feet. It's half the length of his shoe size."

I was so happy for the ride to start; I could pretend I was screaming and laughing at the rollercoaster! :eek:

I was just glad I didn't have anything in my mouth; hubby would've been wearing it. :D

Isn't it great having a dirty mind? You show more self-restraint than I do; I probably would've cracked up right there in the line if I overheard that!

Crap. Just found out that I won't get paid again until the end of February. :(

bwahahahahha

Great tune referenced in your sig, by one of the most underrated singer / songwriters around.

If he ever makes it back out to your neck o' the woods, see him live. That tune is a highlight - he usually plays it solo (if band in tow).

New year, same old stupid onslaught of douchebaggery. ~sigh~

Happy New Year, normal peoples in the HowTo.:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back