The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mickyp123 said:
Ok but having to use it, did take the edge off the scene, or did you enjoy the envelope being pushed, what was the outcome.

I do try not to use it...i tend to push myself in what i can take. When i have used it, Master has immediately stopped what we have been doing, untied me if i have been bound and given me lots of cuddles and reassurance. Doesnt mean the fun has to stop though....we just change the fun ;)

mickyp123 said:
have you ever tried saying, supercalifradgilisticexialidocious, with a ball gag strapped in your mouth :D

Cant say it WITHOUT a ball gag in so have got NO hope lol :p

VelvetDarkness said:
Don't panic, if I know Micky he's spelled it wrong anyway :rolleyes:

Spelling has never been one of my strong points either!

Nice to meet you btw....and i LOVE that AV :D

Emes said:
Spelling has never been one of my strong points either!

Nice to meet you btw....and i LOVE that AV :D

Thankyou honey, had awful trouble getting it resized without it becoming a blur though. What's the story behind yours?

VelvetDarkness said:
*breathes a sigh of relief*

That must be difficult for you both though. *HUG*

It can be, but it can be fun too.

Meeting, Re-meeting, trying not to rip his clothes off in the airport...lol

Luckily it is not just about sex, its about a D/s relationship.

We have planned visits and see each other regularly,

If there is a problem and we need each other we can always get a flight within a few hours.

We talk every day as well.

I have a love/ hate relationship with LDR.

Some aspects are difficult, but othertimes it is ok.

I am determined to see positives in an LDR otherwise I would be miserable alot.
I would always be waiting for my life to start instead of getting on with each and every day.
I would miss so much in simply waiting.

Right now I have a life in the UK and I have a life in Denmark.
Even when I move to Denmark I will still have a life in the UK, albeit a smaller one.
For various reasons I won't cut the ties here completely. Once he and I live together I will end up with an LDR relationship with people in the UK instead of Denmark.

If I am constantly thinking about 'when I see him again' instead of living in the hear and now I cannot be sure that when we are together I will not be looking back to the UK and the people I have here and thinking 'when I see them again' instead of enjoying what would have become the here and now with him.

I would be in danger of never being happy and always missing out on each moment in life.

No-one knows what will happen in life, for that reason I want to recognise that I cannot live with one foot in the unknown and one in the present.
If I did that I would miss on time with other people in the UK whom I love

VelvetDarkness said:
Thankyou honey, had awful trouble getting it resized without it becoming a blur though. What's the story behind yours?

I can imagine....its lovely though...i love stuff like that.

Mine is the chinese symbol for slave....i have asked Master if i can have it as a tattoo. I've always wanted one and this seems kind of appropriate

shy slave said:
It can be, but it can be fun too.

Meeting, Re-meeting, trying not to rip his clothes off in the airport...lol

Luckily it is not just about sex, its about a D/s relationship.

We have planned visits and see each other regularly,

If there is a problem and we need each other we can always get a flight within a few hours.

We talk every day as well.

I have a love/ hate relationship with LDR.

Some aspects are difficult, but othertimes it is ok.

I am determined to see positives in an LDR otherwise I would be miserable alot.
I would always be waiting for my life to start instead of getting on with each and every day.
I would miss so much in simply waiting.

Right now I have a life in the UK and I have a life in Denmark.
Even when I move to Denmark I will still have a life in the UK, albeit a smaller one.
For various reasons I won't cut the ties here completely. Once he and I live together I will end up with an LDR relationship with people in the UK instead of Denmark.

If I am constantly thinking about 'when I see him again' instead of living in the hear and now I cannot be sure that when we are together I will not be looking back to the UK and the people I have here and thinking 'when I see them again' instead of enjoying what would have become the here and now with him.

I would be in danger of never being happy and always missing out on each moment in life.

No-one knows what will happen in life, for that reason I want to recognise that I cannot live with one foot in the unknown and one in the present.
If I did that I would miss on time with other people in the UK whom I love

I know what you mean...my Master lives about 2 hours drive from me (on a good day!) and we only get to see each other twice a month for the weekend.

All i can say is thank goodness for IM!!!

shy slave said:

You have an enviable sense of karma about your situation, I can see that it serves you well. I had a LDR when I was at uni and thought that tricky enough but Denmark?

Now that you have told me I do remember reading about you on other threads. Is your Master called Andante? Or am I thinking of someone else? :confused:

You seem to have it all under control, Shy but nevertheless I wish you all the best with your move. Will it be very soon may I ask?

Emes said:
I know what you mean...my Master lives about 2 hours drive from me (on a good day!) and we only get to see each other twice a month for the weekend.

All i can say is thank goodness for IM!!!

Now that must be hard.

My ex lived about 2.5 hours drive away and I saw him alot less than I see Andante.

We see each other every 4-6 weeks for a week at a time.
That does vary depending on work etc but we aim for one week a month. The flight is only just over an hour, but its the check in times etc that put additional hours on the overall journey. Including that and travel to the airport it is around 8 hrs in total between leaving home and seeing him. Most of which I am stitting in traffic or standing in a queue lol

At present it is easier for me to go there, but last year he was here alot so it does even out quite well.

shy slave said:
Now that must be hard.

My ex lived about 2.5 hours drive away and I saw him alot less than I see Andante.

That does vary depending on work etc but we aim for one week a month. The flight is only just over an hour, but its the check in times etc that put additional hours on the overall journey. Including that and travel to the airport it is around 8 hrs in total between leaving home and seeing him. Most of which I am stitting in traffic or standing in a queue lol

At present it is easier for me to go there, but last year he was here alot so it does even out quite well.

as they say, "love finds a way" :cathappy:

Hi Velvet, hope you're having a cool weekend. Like the new thread, well done love x

VelvetDarkness said:
My goodness Micky, are you attempting modesty with that new strapline?

ROFL :D

nope, stil trying to spell supercali....... but i shall walk the dog instead :rose:

hiya ONYX :rose: ONE FOR YOU TOO

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself on this thread (waves).

I'm fairly new to the BDSM scene - although I've been reading and learning about it for years. It's been even more wonderful and mindblowing than I'd hoped - I feel like a new woman! I look forward to discovering even more about myself and this lifestyle...

N
:kiss:

...and I also meant to say, I've found the advice and stories of people on this forum to be invaluable in the very brief time I've been a member. So thanks, everyone who's shared.

shy slave said:
Now that must be hard.

Its hard being so far away but it makes me appreciate the time i do have with Him. We chat most days on IM and through text too but its not the same.

:cathappy:

need2bspanked said:
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself on this thread (waves).

I'm fairly new to the BDSM scene - although I've been reading and learning about it for years. It's been even more wonderful and mindblowing than I'd hoped - I feel like a new woman! I look forward to discovering even more about myself and this lifestyle...

N
:kiss:

*waves hello*

Hello to all the people here I haven't met yet; Emes, Shyslave, needstobespanked.

Flowers all round :rose: :rose: :rose:

onyxvixen said:
Hello to all the people here I haven't met yet; Emes, Shyslave, needstobespanked.

Flowers all round :rose: :rose: :rose:

Hello gorgeous, I've missed you again I see :(

VelvetDarkness said:
Hello gorgeous, I've missed you again I see :(

Aha! No you haven't. I've gone all invisible. Looked like a funky option so I clicked it.

Now you see me...

Now you.............:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back