Sometimes I Take Pictures of My Breasts...

How badly do you wish I posted pics of more of my body? (full body, other body parts)

• Eh, I'm content with your tits.

Votes: 71 4.1%
  • I'm a breast person, but I'll take anything you got.

Votes: 215 12.5%
  • I must admit, I'm intrigued, more body!

Votes: 377 21.9%
  • Please, please, please! Now! More body!

Votes: 1,058 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry, probably not even the best place to post these. But I'm playing and well, it's my thread, so I can post what I want :)

Not at all revealing, just nice colors and such...

You sure as hell can and these make me hard :)

Sorry, probably not even the best place to post these. But I'm playing and well, it's my thread, so I can post what I want :)

They don't have to be revealing sweetie:)
Hope you never feel under pressure to do that:rose:
Beautiful pics they are too :kiss:

And so do we, believe me, dear. Sooooo do we. (and I'm not kidding). Your blue bra is beautiful, by the way. Where do you get them? They hug your lovely breasts so nicely it makes me want to take it off you ... which is a contradiction of feeling I realize, but a nice one.

I hope your posting these incredible images makes you as excited as you make us ... that would be a true bonus to know .. .

thanks,

:rose::rose::rose:

Taking them is a lot, a whole lot of fun for me.

Posting them is neutral.

The response I get, now THAT is exciting : )

Absolutely beautiful...

Stunning eyes, incredible smile, amazing body...Just beautiful!

Hmm...

Similar... but different?

Attachments

• untitled event - 33.jpg
    untitled event - 33.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,353
  • untitled event - 32.jpg
    untitled event - 32.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,181
every angle every view each with it's one dinamic all of which is striking to my eye. Keep it going. You deliver each shot with flair with or without clothes on. All the more to desire you so much more.

Sometimes I like to look at pictures of your breasts. By sometimes, I mean, always.

rest assured ...

Be assured, my dear, that the response you get to your photos is ... physically enthusiastic ... uplifting ... dripping with excitement. It's wonderful to know your response to our reactions, now there's no reason to hold back (unless it's to make the experience of looking at your photos last longer). within the bounds of good taste that is.
:rose::rose::rose:
:kiss:

Missing a Bra...

I have officially left a great bra, my favorite skirt and a sweater at a hotel somewhere in California. How did I manage that? I can't even remember which one...

Guess I won't be posting any photos in the 2nd lacy black bra I own. Sorry : (

I have officially left a great bra, my favorite skirt and a sweater at a hotel somewhere in California. How did I manage that? I can't even remember which one...

Guess I won't be posting any photos in the 2nd lacy black bra I own. Sorry : (

we accept pics without bra, also :D :D :D

Back