How embarrassing!

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,359
Son is starting a new job, so dad has to wake him up, but sees not realize that son has his gf in there... sees her on top, sheets slipping off her raised hips, breasts bouncing... Dad backs out in shock (no- doesn't join in).

But son quickly emerges, throwing clothes on & heading out to work.

dad is drinking coffee in the kitchen when the girl (18+ of course) emerges... naked? in son's robe?

They nervously apologize to each other (using the phrase "how embarrassing") ... which one makes the pun about her being the one whose ass was bare? where does it go next?
 
OMG that's a good pun! I should go back and see if I can work on that and see if they'll stop dicking around dick her.
 
They nervously apologize to each other (using the phrase "how embarrassing") ... which one makes the pun about her being the one whose ass was bare? where does it go next?

OMG that's a good pun! I should go back and see if I can work on that and see if they'll stop dicking around dick her.

In Spanish, embarazada means pregnant, so let's hope she's not TOO embarrassed. But I digress.

Some questions arise. Do Dad and the GF dance the mating ritual? How quickly? Do Dad and Son double-team her that evening, or later? Do Dad and Son live alone, or is Mom around too, and where? Any other family in the house? Is Dad such a hot lover that the GF brings her sister over to spread the joy around?
 
When Dad came in to wake up Sonny Boy, he expected his son to be alone. So he didn't bother putting on a robe. And GF caught a glimpse of Dad's gigantic schlong as she was bouncing on her boy-toy. So now that they're alone together, she wants another look. At least......
 
Back
Top