Little Spanish beauty. ;)

Thank you for the warm welcome back everyone!:heart:
Updated Skype and will be spending more time on there if you have me as a contact and would like to talk.

Also next newsletter coming out tomorrow! So look for that in your emails if you are on the mailing list. Recording a video for it today.
Xoxo

Always a pleasure!

I'm completely stunned by your beauty! My favorite pics are the ones with your gorgeous face in them (especially "vee2"). I'm just at a loss for words! I've always kind of had a thing for Latinas, but you just set the bar to a whole different level :D

Last edited:
Thank you for the warm welcome back everyone!:heart:
Updated Skype and will be spending more time on there if you have me as a contact and would like to talk.

Also next newsletter coming out tomorrow! So look for that in your emails if you are on the mailing list. Recording a video for it today.
Xoxo

Still anxious as can be. Fell behind I take it?

Getting the newsletter all put together to send out now, video slowly but surely updating lol!

Here's a cute lil thing to hold you over till then honey's. :heart:

Last edited:
Getting the newsletter all put together to send out now, video slowly but surely updating lol!

I see two not-so-little but very cute things in there, hehe. ;) And that sexy smirk just screams that you're up to no good.

Eagerly awaiting to see the 2nd edition of the newsletter!

Was definitely worth the wait. Love the new bra, and your voice is mesmerizing, I could listen to it all day, or night ;)

newsletter, can't find it.I'm signed up??

Vee, I know I got ur confirmation email on site I'm signed up for newsletter, but can't seem to find it ?? Where should, I look, and what sender should I look for hun?? Sorry to bother you, and Thank you for ur help.

MMMM You do spoil us all sweet babyvee!
Sexy voice and an amazing body. :rose:

You are absolutely gorgeous!!. Love your hair, smile, lips, boobs and entire body from head to toe

:)

You are what wet dreams are made of...simply PERFECT.

Im curious, have u ever been walked in on while your taking naughty pics for us?

Ok I know your a busy girl so I'll just say HI :rose: and wait for your next post.

Back