Illinois friends!

Nothing really, just lit. I am reading here and there, and taking a few notes, but I'm not fully immersed in the reading like I should be.

Yeah I'm watching lit for posts, and half assing Borderlands 2 shop for a weapon I want lol

I was getting way to many weird pm's.......There's still a similar one on my profile but yeah, didn't think it was going to draw so much attention haha

LOL!! Yeah, that's why I took this avi down for a bit and had the peanut butter jelly time one up. This one went back up at the request of a few people.

Yeah I'm watching lit for posts, and half assing Borderlands 2 shop for a weapon I want lol

Sounds like fun, I don't game much anymore. To let you know how long it's been, the last game I purchased for PC was Diablo 2. It's been that long. Ha!

LOL!! Yeah, that's why I took this avi down for a bit and had the peanut butter jelly time one up. This one went back up at the request of a few people.

Sounds like fun, I don't game much anymore. To let you know how long it's been, the last game I purchased for PC was Diablo 2. It's been that long. Ha!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it was guys asking for boobs again lol
And yeah that's been a very long while since you last got a game.
If you ever get back into gaming I'm a huge co-op game fan.
I'm not really into things like Halo's matchmaking because it's normally filled with cheaters and stupid people who I'd like to just tape their mouth shut while they play.

It's definetely had my attention for most of the night ;)
Don't worry, I'm above weird pm's haha

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it was guys asking for boobs again lol
And yeah that's been a very long while since you last got a game.
If you ever get back into gaming I'm a huge co-op game fan.
I'm not really into things like Halo's matchmaking because it's normally filled with cheaters and stupid people who I'd like to just tape their mouth shut while they play.
Yes, the male half of the population. Ah well, they are just boobs.

When I get the time, I may look into gaming again. Currently, my free time is slim.

It's definetely had my attention for most of the night ;)
Don't worry, I'm above weird pm's haha

Oh really?? I hadn't noticed. ;) And, I just delete the weird PMs, some I even respond to.

When I get the time, I may look into gaming again. Currently, my free time is slim.

Oh really?? I hadn't noticed. ;) And, I just delete the weird PMs, some I even respond to.

Sounds good!
And yeah just delete them, I'm not sure if Lit lets you block the people that send the really weird ones lol

I started to feel like I was over doing it:eek: I'm not a fan of trying so hard I make an ass of myself haha

Sounds good!
And yeah just delete them, I'm not sure if Lit lets you block the people that send the really weird ones lol

The delete button is my friend most days. However, I'm luckier than some, I haven't gotten too many that are completely terrible, just really generic.

I started to feel like I was over doing it:eek: I'm not a fan of trying so hard I make an ass of myself haha

It made me smile, truth be told. That's perhaps a bit shallow, but hey, I'm a lonely housewife.

So what else you guys into?

Uh....hobbies....let me see. Think 1950's June Cleaver type, that's pretty much me. Sewing, crafting, cooking, etc.

Uh....hobbies....let me see. Think 1950's June Cleaver type, that's pretty much me. Sewing, crafting, cooking, etc.

Well you game so your already cooler then most!
I hope when I find a girl, she will be a gamer as well.

The delete button is my friend most days. However, I'm luckier than some, I haven't gotten too many that are completely terrible, just really generic.

It made me smile, truth be told. That's perhaps a bit shallow, but hey, I'm a lonely housewife.

Well, you just made me smile....and I also feel better about it now. :)

Well, you just made me smile....and I also feel better about it now. :)
It's an erotic forum. It's kind of expected, right?

True enough.
Though I think for me step 1 would be finding a girl who might like me lol
What type of things do you craft?

I mostly sew, so things like quilts, dresses, skirts, etc. But, I also do other crafts like wreaths, photo canvases, and things like that.

It's an erotic forum. It's kind of expected, right?

I mostly sew, so things like quilts, dresses, skirts, etc. But, I also do other crafts like wreaths, photo canvases, and things like that.

Cool!
Do you sell them online or something.
My sister thought about trying some type of crafting, knitting things, and trying to sell them online.

Cool!
Do you sell them online or something.
My sister thought about trying some type of crafting, knitting things, and trying to sell them online.

I did before I went back to school. Made a decent profit, and I only sold through Facebook, and a few craft shows.

It's not too bad, just a lot of memorization.

I'm planning on coupling it with a psych degree.

Well I wish you the best of luck =)
Hmm now what to do.
Turned off my Xbox for now, so just hanging around lit for now I guess.

Back