If you are Married, is your wife OK with you sucking cocks....

Doesnt know

She says she would be okay with it, as long as I dont let her know when I do it, but I highly doubt she would.

Its too bad, though, I would love to share that with her, I think we could have a lot of fun together.

Doesnt know

She says she would be okay with it, as long as I dont let her know when I do it, but I highly doubt she would.

Its too bad, though, I would love to share that with her, I think we could have a lot of fun together.

During dirty talk we talk about sharing cock....DP'ing her. But I don't think it will happen in real life.

During dirty talk we talk about sharing cock....DP'ing her. But I don't think it will happen in real life.

We've done that quite often. We talk a lot about me and a friend double teaming her, and watching her fuck and suck him, unbeknownst to her I am secretly wishing I could suck it with her, or lick her clit while he's fucking her.

We've done that quite often. We talk a lot about me and a friend double teaming her, and watching her fuck and suck him, unbeknownst to her I am secretly wishing I could suck it with her, or lick her clit while he's fucking her.

She might like the thought of you licking her clit while he's inside her. My guess is that she'd absolutely love it! You might want to try it out with a dildo and see what her reaction is. My wife got instantly super wet when I did that for the first time. That lead to me and her sharing "him" and we've had some amazing orgasms together role playing it. Just an idea :)

Suck his cock Hubbie!

I would Make my husband suck a cock just so I could get a picture or video of it! With that picture or video it would give me even more power over him. How would he explain it to his man friends... I love the feeling of making a man feel like he is not all man after all!

I would Make my husband suck a cock just so I could get a picture or video of it! With that picture or video it would give me even more power over him. How would he explain it to his man friends... I love the feeling of making a man feel like he is not all man after all!

That's an interesting image

My wife knows

I like the idea. She's horrified by it, so it isn't mentioned anymore. Which is why I'm here.

My wife never knew that I sucked cock, but no, she would not have been OK with it.

She doesn't know and if she did she would not be cool with it. I wish she would be because I would give anything to share a cock with her.

My wife

I wish my wife knew for sure that I suck cocks. However I do believe she suspicions it, but has never asked. :p :caning: :nana:
I would confess to it if she ever does ask. I don't think she would divorce me. :confused:
Dave.

I have told her that I have bisexual tendencies and that I find cocks desirable. That didn't go down very well, so I haven't told her that I have sucked a few cocks. Instead I will be very discrete and fulfil my desires when I'm away from home.

Gee, Cindy...
Between you and your husband, you're the one who's got the titties and pussy... how much more power do you need???

Mine knows and we have shared a few together. She gets turned on by the thought and of me telling her about it after myself and a long time friend have gotten together for some fun. His wife also gets turned on by it but is so far reluctant to join us. Hoping another 4some with them is in the near future with no boundaries as before. I enjoyed the bi times with my wife and would love to include his wife also. And see what she would want to see and experience with us.

Umm, don't know, but...

She has to believe I'd be good at sucking a cock when I make her scream every time I eat her pussy. She fucking LOVES when I go down on her. I mean, wake up the neighbors loud!

my wife knows I want cock in my mouth.

My wife encourages my yet to come true fantasies of sucking and getting fucked.

Mine has made it clear she is not ok with it, so never opened up to her about it, same with mosr women i''ve met.

I told my wife about the one time i sucked a dick when I was a teen, She acted as if she was OK with that in my past but has made snide remarks from time to time. She suspects that I would like to suck another dick and interprets that as if I don't really want to have sex with her. Nothing could be further from the truth. I want at sex 10 times as often as she does.

Back