The Blank Manual - Most Popular Questions Asked

Thank you, RawHumor :) I'll follow your instructions, hope I get it right. Gracias!

Am I able to change my user name? I'm not very happy with this one to be honest. I was in a rush at the time when I decided to join here and came up with the first thing that came to my mind. Can someone please help me out with this, thank you. :)

Am I able to change my user name? I'm not very happy with this one to be honest. I was in a rush at the time when I decided to join here and came up with the first thing that came to my mind. Can someone please help me out with this, thank you. :)
Getting flooded with PMs from subby leg-humpers, huh? :D

You can't change it yourself, but with only 50 posts and a very recent join date, your quickest, easiest bet is to "retire" this username and start over with a new one you like better. In certain situations, the site owners will entertain a request to change a member's name, but that's really for people who have contributed here for years and have very lengthy post histories they'd like to retain under their new names. Sometimes even those folks who could get their names changed simply start fresh with new names/accounts...a rebirth, of sorts. :)

Getting flooded with PMs from subby leg-humpers, huh? :D

You can't change it yourself, but with only 50 posts and a very recent join date, your quickest, easiest bet is to "retire" this username and start over with a new one you like better. In certain situations, the site owners will entertain a request to change a member's name, but that's really for people who have contributed here for years and have very lengthy post histories they'd like to retain under their new names. Sometimes even those folks who could get their names changed simply start fresh with new names/accounts...a rebirth, of sorts. :)

Like me.:)

This subject is probably addressed somewhere but I don't have a clue where to find it.

Sometimes I see that certain topics are closed to a specific person (I assume it's a person). Maybe I'm naive but I wonder why. Anybody have an answer?

Profile pic

I can't figure it out and have looked all over the edit profile. I can't figure out out to add one. Help. The search on this site is leaving me to feel clueless. I apologize I'm sure it's easy.

I can't figure it out and have looked all over the edit profile. I can't figure out out to add one. Help. The search on this site is leaving me to feel clueless. I apologize I'm sure it's easy.

Go to User CP,
On the left side of the screen you'll see "Settings & Options"
Click the bottom option, "Edit Profile Picture"

I am not 100% sure, but I think that you need to have more than 100 posts before you can set a profile pic.

Can anyone confirm/deny this?

Welcome to lit by the way. I have only recently started getting into the forums myself.

I want to delete my account. I've looked all through the FAQs & I cannot find it. Someone please help. Thanks

New Litser alert: what is the "Attachments" section under "Miscellaneous" in the Control Panel for, and how does one use it?

New Litser alert: what is the "Attachments" section under "Miscellaneous" in the Control Panel for, and how does one use it?

When you attach a picture to a post that will list those. You can delete them there. You can also get the URL so you can use them in subsequent posts.

deleting a thread you start

Is there a way to delete a thread you started? If someone would be so kind to pm me with the instructions. Thank you.

How do I change my avatar? :(
Once your status changes from virgin to experienced and so on you will be able to gave an avatar and even your own label under your avatar.

once you get 100 post it'll happen

Back