Welcome to the Neighborhood(closed to NickisSora)

-He blushed and took his cock out and between her legs shoving my cock in your cunt i groan and hold your legs close and begin to fuck your pussy nice and deep thrusting my cock deep and slow at first but i begin to pick up speed.-

"oh my Nick your big! I hope you ahhh dont mmmm mind but I like sexual attention." I say wrapping my legs around you. any moment someone could enter and see the scene. "how does my honey hole feel hun?" I say teasingly as you pump me on the washer.

-I groan and thrust my cock in your pussy.-"It feels great...so much better then my Ex...Sexual attention huh....I want to do so much more my Ex was boring."-I groan thrusting my cock deeper and harder in your pussy as the Washer goes on Spin and it shakes.-

I cover my mouth so I dont alert any other neighbors. i take it off for a second to let you know i am on the pill so you can cum inside me if you want. the washer vibrating adds to the pleasure and makes your cock feel like its vibrating inside me.

-I groan as i cum filling your tight pussy with my cock juice. I groan and hold you on the Washer as it shakes.-"That feels amazing i haven't had this in so long."

the combo of your pulsating coc and the washer drives my pussy crazy as I cum hard with you.. I cover my mouth so I dont maon too loud. I feel you withdraw your cock and I hop off. I toss some clothes on,gather my things and say "thanks for the nice welcome here good to have "helpful" neighbors. I kiss your cheek and with that I leave you satisfied for "now".

-I smile and look as I finish and go to my apartment and sit in my apartment and wonder.-"she is so nice....she is attracted to me....I think anyway....Maybe i should ask her out......maybe...."-I leave a note on your door with my number on it and say.-"Ashley I was wondering if you would date me maybe we can go out some where...The past week of interaction has got me sparking my interest in wanting to try love again...would you be interested?"-My number on the paper I need some food for the apartment so i leave to go to the store for now.-

I tape a reply note on your door and say "Nick I will consiider the dating deal here is my cell call me when you get this" I get your call and say woould you like to go to lunch?" just finishing in shower come over when ready key to my door under mat."

-I come back and see the note. I put everything away and knock on your door and see the door is open. I walk in and shout.-"Ashley it's Nick..."-I am nervous as i want this to work. I walk over to the shower and the door is open as i blush seeing you toweling off.-"Oh...I am sorry."-I say softly as i try to look away.-"I would love to go to lunch."

I flash you a smile and walk naked into my bedroom. I put on a strapless pink dress about 3" above my knees and 2" pink heels with no underwear at all. "ready to go" you give me an odd look since I put no underwear on at all and I was comfortable walking naked in front of you.

-I blush and we begin to go in my car as we drive off to get lunch.-"So...you seem pretty comfortable infront of me walking naked....and why no panties."-he asked softly a bit.-"I like this...it's nice to be on a date again."-I ask as i feel your hand on mine and feel you drag my hand to your leg and run my hand slowly up your skirt and You stop moving it and give me a smile. I shyly and with out thought lightly tease your pussy hoping i caught on.-

"I just think your cute and like your touch Nick is that bad for a singlle girl like me to think? and panties just get in the way" I say as I close my eyes and gently bite my lower lip as you tease my freshly shaven and sensitive pussy.

-I blush.-"No not at all I just am not used to this treatment."-I say as i make a bold move and slide a finger in your hot pussy and move it back and forth and unknowingly in the right spot to slide across your roof of the pussy where my palm rubs against your clit-

I moan a bit as you hit the right spot with the finger. I smile and withdraw your hand, then as you stop at a redlight, I quickly unzip you and begin to give you "road head" as the light turns green as I bob my head slowly.

-I groan as i drive on towards the restaurant. I finger your pussy a bit faster deeper in to your hot box. My cock throbs as i feel you lips slide up and down my cock my car stops for another red light as i feel my cock throb in your hot little mouth you feel so good.-"Oh careful i feel like i can cum at any moment your mouth it...."-I can't speak as i put my second finger in your pussy and move it in and out my palm slides against your clit enjoying your hot pussy with my fingers.-

I pull my mouth off and move your hand from my pussy so you can compose yourself untill after dinner. after the meal we head back to the car and drive back. I say boldly " wanna fuck at my place,your place??" you pick I am horny as hell".

-I blushed as we drive home.-"Let's go to my place i am sure you will like it."-When we get back i walk you in and its nicely decorated and my bedroom is nice and big with a big bed. My closet is slightly open with a box and i hope you don't look in it as there was all my sex stuff from my ex and i try not to look at it. I walk you over to my spare bed room and kitchen as i show you the whole apartment.-"Where do you want to do it hun?"-I ask as i feel your hand on my crotch.-

Back