high society and low society meet (open rp)

She moaned as he pinched her nipples. "You know I'm gonna be here for you the whole experiences so if you need to talk you can talk to me. I know how your feeling." She looked in his eyes and smiled. "I don't have that much stuff in the flat so there wouldn't be much to move. All the furniture comes with the flat." She moaned louder as he pulled on her nipples. "Baby it was only a suggestion I would do any way even if I didn't have to pay you back.". She moaned as he took her nipple in her mouth and ran his tongue around her nipple. She let out a squeal as he bite her nipple. "Oh god baby are you going to do this every time we have a serious conversation." She laughed.

Him teasing her nipple had got her wetter more of her juices were running down her leg. "Huni are you aiming to. get me horny again because your going the right way." She smiled at him. "Huni I don't need a party to feel like this is my home too it already feels like my home because its with you."
 
"I am sorry babe, I just can't resist your firm little titties."as he moves his mouth to the other nipple and does the same, he feels her cum running down his leg, his cock getting hard against her "fuck me, ride my cock"as grabs your hips and positions you over his raging hard cock. "We can talk more later, right now I just want to be inside of you again" as I look into your eyes and smile.
 
"I'm glad you can't resist my boobs because I can't resist your big cock." She said moaning as his mouth moved onto her other nipple. "Really baby you ready to go again." She smiled brightly. She slide onto his cock. "Oh baby I'm gonna ride your cock." She kissed him. "Talking can wait." She said as she pushed herself down fully on his cock. She kissed him. "I love you I'm so happy." She said as she bounced on his cock.
 
"Oh god yes baby, ride my big hard cock" as I reach up and try to grab your tits as you bounce up and down on my cock "Watching you strut around all evening, teasing me, just made me want you even more!" Not being aboe to hold onto your tits, I put my hands to my sides "I am going to love having you here for me when I come home!"
 
"Oh yeah oh baby." She called out as she bounced up and down hard on his. Her boobs were bouncing up and down with her body.

"Oh I'm glad you enjoyed my naked cooking now that I'm going to be living with you I will be able to do more naked cooking for you." She kissed him as she bounced harder her skin slamming against his. "I'm happy that your going to love having me to come home to. I will always be waiting for you to come home except the times I have to be in college if I get in. I wish I just knew if I was in or not." She said slowing her bounces down then getting faster.
 
Last edited:
"I love you" as my cock starts to throb again "I want to make you the happiest woman in the world" as I thrust my hips up to you burying my cock deep inside of you "Don't get mad at me but, I did something for you" as I stop your bouncing and hold you tightly against me as I grind my cock around inside of you "I called in a few favors and the college was reluctant but has agreed to accept you, you will get a confirmation call on Monday to schedule your classes" I roll you over onto your back, with me on top of you "Prove to them and me that we made the right choice and be the best damn journalist that you can be!" as I grab your hips and start thrusting my cock in and out of you.
"That is how I want you to repay me" as I starting shooting another load of cum deep inside of you.
 
"I love you baby and so far your making me so happy." She stroked his chest. She looked deep in his eyes and smiled. She bounced hard on his cock she loved the way he felt so deep in her. She scratched his chest and she moaned.

"Well what did you do tell me?" She asked as she sat on his cock. She looked deeply in his eyes. "Well wow thank you baby I love you thank you for helping me get into college. I'm gonna make you proud prove to everyone they were wrong about me I can do this."
She tilted her head up and kissed him. "Thank you thank you I love you. Baby you believe in me don't you?"She asked looking at him.

She thrusts her hips upwards and she kissed him passionately. "Oh baby yes fuck me."
 
"Oh yes I believe in you baby" as I grunt and thrust hard into you letting the last of my cum soak your insides " I pull my cock out and lay down next to you, my fingers run through your hair as I tilt your head to me and kiss you. "I love you with all my heart"As I reach for the pillow and put it under my head, I reach for the remote on the bedstand, and turn off the lights and put on some soft music, "We better get some rest"
 
"I'm glad you do I'm gonna make you proud I promise." She said as she felt him cum deep in her. She was out of breath when he pulled out of her a mixture of their cum running down her legs.

She started to breath normal. She kissed him passionately. "I love you thank you for helping me get closer to my dream." She got a tissue from the bed side table and cleaned her legs up. She put the tissue on the bedside table and then snuggled up to him. She kissed him. "Good night I love you."
 
I wake up and look at you still asleep your naked body all curled up, my cock starts to stir. I get out of bed carefully not to wake you. I feel sticky all over from our cum, I pick up the tissue from the bedstand and take it with me to the bathroom and throw it away. I go to my walk in closet and pick out my clothes for the day, I grab my robe and put it on and head to the living room. I see Mary (the maid) and tell her I will be a little late for breakfast and there will be two of us, tell Robert (the Chef) to have plenty of fresh fruit on the table. I pick up your bag and bring it back to the bedroom and set it beside the bed. I go back to the bathroom and start the shower. I take my shower and get dressed, I walk out into the bedroom and see you stirring, I walk over to the bed and bend down and give you a kiss, "Good morning sunshine" as I look at your smiling face "I will be in the foyer, I put your bag by the end of the bed, and laid some towels out for you, come to the foyer when you are ready and then we will have breakfast" I give your butt a little spank and grin as I walk to the foyer. Mary hands me my paper and I sit down to read it waiting for you.
 
She was sleeping very peacefully. She was having a nice dream which was new for her she normally had nightmares but her life was looking up so she was happy. She heard the shower going and she started to wake up. She stretched out and rubbed her eyes yawning. She looked up at him and smiled. She kissed him back passionately. "Morning baby." She. smiled at him. She sat up in the bed and she threw her legs over the side of the bed. "I was sad not waking up with you by my side." She said looking deep in his eyes she couldn't stop smiling at him she was so happy.

"Okay thank you babes for bringing me my bag. I'm gonna get a shower then I'll be down. Can you get me a coffee ready for me when I come downstairs after my shower." She smiled at him and laughed when he spanked her ass.

She went into the on suite bathroom she turned the shower on she slipped in. She felt the hot water running down her tanned body. She started to wash herself and her body was getting soapy. She clean the soap off and she slide out of the shower. She put her hair up in a ponytail then got dressed.

She walked downstairs in http://m-media.victoriassecret.com/product/250x333/V336994.jpg
She walked over to him. She smiled at him. "Hey huni."
 
I watch as you walk in the foyer, "my aren't you looking stunning today" as I set my paper down and stand up "Robert just brought out a tray with a cup of coffee, he thought maybe you might want to try his famous cappuccino's, he has one of those brewing in the kitchen if you want that instead" smiling down at you "Öf course Robert thinks everything he makes is famous" I take you in my arms and hug you and give you a good morning kiss. "I am starved, are you ready for breakfast?"
 
"Huni its nothing special I just threw this outfit on." She smiled blushing a little. "What's happening in the world today?" She asked looking at the paper he put down. "Um I don't want to be rude to Robert but I'm not a big fan of cappuccino's." She picked up the coffee from the tray she sipped on the coffee. "This coffee its great I think he may of added vanilla to the coffee." She licked the coffee left on her lips off. "Well huni I'm sure Robert has many food master pieces I think food is like art but eat able." She laughed looking at him. She hugged him. "I'm starving you wore me out last night so you need to feed me." She giggled. She stroked his chest softly and she kissed him passionately.
 
I grab your butt and pull you close to me, "who wore out who last night" I ask you as I hug you tightly and return your kiss. I take your hand and walk with you to the dining room. The smell of bacon frying gets my mouth watering, "Doesn't that smell great" On the table is a nice assortment of fresh fruits and bread, I pull you chair out for you and let you sit down, I push you up to the table and sit down across from you "Nothing much new in the world, I did see a headline about Resturant owner falls in love with beautiful journalist" as I give you a sly grin. "Ï called the limo company this morning and have arranged for you to have your own limo driver that will be available for you anytime you call, here is the number" as I slide a piece of paper across the table to you. "I don't want you to take any more of those dirty smelly cabs" Robert walks out of the kitchen and turns to you "My aren't you a pretty young woman, Michael is so lucky, my name is Robert and I will make you anything you would like for breakfast, just tell me what you would like this morning and I will get it cooking, I already have started Michael's bacon and eggs" as he turns to me and winks. "Robert"I say "This is Alexis she will be moving in with us, I hope she didn't leave your kitchen in too big of a mess last night"as I start to chuckle when Robert turns to look at you. Robert says Ï was wondering who it was that was in my kitchen, but I can forgive a nice woman like this". He stands back and waits for your request.
 
Alexis giggled as he pulled her close. "Well we wore each other out last night it was great." She grinned at him. She hugged him and kissed him. "I love you but something smells great and its not you." She smiled. She sat on the chair she loved that he was a gentleman and he was so sweet. "Oh shut up I'm not a journalist yet and I wouldn't be in the news I'm nothing special. Your sly grin is very sinister its kinda scary but hot."

She kissed his cheek and winked at him. "Baby I don't limo but thank you if it makes you feel better then I will use the limo." She took the paper and slide it in her pocket. She blushed when Robert called her pretty. "Nice to meet you Robert I've heard you make some great food could I have scrabbled eggs with toast?." She looked at the kitchen she had forgotten about cooking naked the night before. "Oh I forgot about the mess I'm sorry Robert I was just showing Michael that he could cook alone well he didn't really do any cooking he just watched me." She smiled at Robert.
 
"Baby" as Michael reaches his hands across the table "There are a lot of things you don't do right now that you now have the luxuary of doing now" as I hold your hands in mine. "I don't want to have to worry about your safety, so please take what I have to offer you" as I squeeze your hands and a sly grin comes across my face "You saw last night where I take naughty girls" as I let out a little chuckle. "After breakfast, I am going to go to the office for a little while, Mary will show you the rest of the house, after that you can go to your place and start packing, I will come there and help you finish packing and we will settle up with the landlord and I'll have the movers pack it in the truck and bring it back here, Mary will give you keys to all of the locks in the house, well except one, I think you know which one that is" I rub your fingers "ah, here comes Robert with our breakfast" "Do most of your friends live in the same building as you" Just then my cell phone rings, I look at it, its Gretchen, ëxcuse me a second Alexis" as I answer the phone, "Yes Gretchen" "Yes, I will be there after breakfast" "Yes, we will get it all taken care of" "Öh really so soon" "Ok, we can do it later this afternoon, I have some other things to take care of first, tell the lawyers 4:00, bye Gretchen"
"Sorry about that Alexis, Gretchen is all worried about the funeral, she said the laywers want to meet with us about mom's will too, I bet that all of mom's assests have been frozen and that Gretchen called them because she doesn't have any money, oh well, I would like to have you come with me to the lawyers if you have time"
 
"Well huni I don't want to turn into someone who depends on their partners money. I don't like you spending money on me and imagine what your friends are gonna say once they know how much money your spending on me. They are gonna think I'm using you but I'm not I love you for you. Your everything I want in a guy. Huni you don't need to worry I'm a big girl I can look after myself." She said looking at him she smiled. "Seeing as your really wanting me to do as you say I will I want to make you feel that you don't need to worry about me. I'll be good but I want to go in the naughty girls room again though." She grinned at him and ran her heel against his leg.


"I'm excited about seeing the rest of the house I wish you weren't going to work so you could give me the guide. I don't have much to pack it only be a few boxes not that many so you won't need to get a big van to pick my stuff up. Oh baby can't I have a key to that room."She gave him her big puppy dog eyes and she pouted. "Thanks Robert." She said getting a knife and fork

"Um no babes none of my friends live there most of them still live with their parents." She said before he answered his phone. She was quiet as he was on the phone she started to eat her breakfast and sipped on her coffee.

"Huni its okay she needs you right now she's family and you need to be there for her. Well if you really want me to go with you I will but I don't want to upset your sisters by coming with you do you think she will be okay with me coming with you?"
 
Last edited:
Feeling her tease his leg "Oh, you will get plenty of time in the room and will soon have your own key, just be patient with me" It looks like Robert has fullfilled your requeast "don't worry about what my friends may think, they know me and have never questioned my choices, that is why they are still my friends" I chuckle a little bit, "Oh you don't have to worry about Gretchen, I already know part of what was in mom's will and she will be so mad about that, that she won't even have time to think about you" I finish my breakfast and stand up, I walk over to you, see that you almost done eating, bend down to kiss you, "I will see you in a little while at your place" as I turn to walk out the door.
 
Last edited:
"Okay I will be patient baby I promise I will be a good girl for now anyway." She giggled looking at him she winked at him. "Oh god this food is just amazing I think I could get use to having a chef if all of his food tastes this great." She licked her lips.

"Huni I worry because they are your friends you like them and I want them to like me. I just want them to approve of me." She smiled at him. "I just want to be good enough for you." She looked deep in his eyes. "Well you need to be there for her then if she's not going to be happy. I don't want you regretting not being there for her. She's your sister and you've lost your parents so you should be there for each other its hard and your gonna need each other so play nice with your sister." She looked at him with a you know I'm right face.

She kissed him back. "Yeah see you there love you." She said as he turned to walk out of the door. She sipped on her coffee and put her knife and fork down on her plate.
 
My car is waiting for me when I step out, he takes me to my office downtown.
I check my answering machine and e-mails. I look up to see my secertary pacing back and forth. "What is it Julie?" She responds, "LA has been calling continuously, they want to meet with you right away in LA, what should I tell them" as she looks at me "You sure seem happy today, did you get lucky over the weekend?" as she gives me her sexy grin "I will take care of it, call them back for me, let me know when you have them on the line, and I met this wonderful woman, she is everything I have been looking for, I know it is quick but I am not going to let her get away, as soon as everything settles down I am going to ask her to marry me, but don't you tell a soul" Julie has worked for me a long time and has always kept my secrets. I answer some e-mails. "Michael" I hear Julie, Ï have LA on the phone" "Thanks Julie"I respond
I pick up the line, "You must have received my proposal" "You don't think it is enough" "Oh I see" "No, I won't be flying to LA this week, my mother has passed away and I need to stay here in NY" "I think it is a very generous offer and it is my final offer, I will call you back in one week, I hope we can do business together or I will look elsewhere. Good bye" "Julie" she comes to my desk, "That was the broker in LA, I want you to type up the same proposal and send it to his biggest competiter, have you heard back from Chicago?" "No" Julie replies. Ök, call Franco in Chicago and see where they are at with the proposal. I wil be unavailable until Thursday, I will want to see what has come back by then. Any problems with the other restuarants?" "No, everything is going smoothly" "Great thanks Julie" as she walks back to her desk. (Oh shit, I think to myself, I forgot to call Jerome)
I dial Jerome's cell and get his voice mail "Hi Jerome, Alexis won't be coming in for the interview today, we have worked out other arrangements, please give Heather a $5000 bonus this month, I know she can use it and she did me a big favor and the $5000 is probably not enough for my graditude. I call the moving company and give them Alexis' address, be there in 2 hours.

Michael calls Harry's replacement, I will be down in a couple minutes.

I call my laywer, please meet me at Fungledun and Finch's office at 4:00 pm.
I grab my briefcase, put some papers in it and head out the door.
I get in the limo and we head to your place.

I stand outside of your door for a few minutes, I can hear you rustling around inside, I knock softly on the door.
 
She picked up the empty plates she brought them into the kitchen she thanked Robert for her food and then was took on a guard by Mary. The house was so big it was different to what she was use to. Mary was telling her she didn't have to do anything in the house but it wasn't her to be lazy so she was going to help out in the house. She wondered if he'd be okay if she asked to redecorated a few rooms and she wondered if she could have an office.

Her phone went off it was the college telling her she had got in her and they also told her they were sending a pack out with her lessons schedule. She gave them her new address she was so excited about starting college. Since being a little girl she had wanted to be a journalist and he was helping making her dream come true. She couldn't believe how deeply in love she was falling. He was everything she wanted he was nothing like those jerks who broke her heart.

She wanted to be with him more then anything. She called for the limo to come get her she grabbed her bag and headed out the house. She felt weird travelling in a limo but she would do it to calm him. When she reached her building she felt a mixture of happiness and sadness because she was leaving the place she had called home for such a long time. She let herself in her flat. She got out some boxers out of her cupboard and started to pack. She had more to pack then she realised she spent ages packing her clothes then she heard a knock on the door. She went to the door and opened it. She threw her arms round his neck she pulled him close to her and kissed him. "Hey baby I missed you now get your ass in here to help me box my stuff up." She slapped his ass playfully she laughed.
 
I look around the room, "I thought you said you didn't have much?"as I pick up a small box, "here I thought you could get everything in this little box"as I hold it out in front of me smiling. I put the box down and grab a bigger box "What room should I start in... maybe your bedroom?" as I head to it "Wow, look at the mess you have in here" I walk over to your dresser and open the top drawer "look here, you do own some panties, I have never seen you wear any and wasn't sure if you had any" I say waving a pair of your thongs in the air.
 
"I know I didn't think I had much but it looks like I do so get packing mister." She laughed looking at him. "Well I didn't wear them on our date because I didn't want a panties line." She laughed she came over to him she twanged a thong at him. "You pack my underwear the rest of my clothes are packed I'll pack my books and nick nacks then we are done. I got the house tour and I was wondering if I could have a few rooms for my stuff like maybe an office and a room for my clothes."

She stroked his back and kissed his neck. "I love you baby I'm glad your here to help but I'm even more glad I'm moving in with you. When is the will reading?"
 
I grab you around your waist and pull you tightly against me, I kiss you deeply, my hands rubbing your butt. "Yes, we can get a decorator in to design an office for you in the room next to my office" I think about your other request, as I squeeze your cheeks, "There is a small room next to the master bedroom that we could covert into a walk in closet for you, the decorator can work on that too" I pick the box back up and pick out your underwear, holding each pair up and imagining you in them before I fold them neatly and put them in the box. Doesn't seem like she has very many pairs, as I pick up a lacy black bra, ah these are sexy, glancing at my watch I notice the movers will be here any minute. I quickly put the rest of your undergarments in the box and take it to the front door. "All done babe, what's next, the movers will be here shortly and the reading is less then an hour away"
 
She kissed him passionately and hugged him. "I love you." She whispered before kissing his neck.

She listened to him. "Oh that's great thank you I can do all my college course work in my office." She looked deep in his eyes. "You know I did pack some naughty outfits earlier which I think you will love and maybe tonight I could try one on for you." She grinned at him.

"Um can you just take the boxers into the living room I'm done the packing." She tossed her long hair back she looked at him as she stroked her side. "So we need to get everything in the van and then we can maybe have lunch then go to the will reading."
 
Back
Top