My Soumate, My Fembot (closed for Violet_J)

palemoon2035

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Posts
2,474
"After sex." Becka spoke the words in a barely audible whisper which the AI receptor detected. The lights in the room slowly brightened from blackness to a warm hugh, dim enough to allow her lover to keep sleeping uninterrupted, but bright enough to allow her to read her AI Magazine. As she perused the story, Using AI to Spice Up Your Sex Life, she scooted back into her pillow. The sweat and smell of sex still lingering on her naked body, allowing her skin to slide along Isabelle's chest without disrupting her. Becka sighed contently as she looked over to her lover who looked so peaceful. Her arm draped over Becka as she lay on her side, hugging her in such a loving way. Becka dared not wake her, even though she was certain she could find a much more comfortable reading position. The magazine didn't matter. She just loved to be held. It was rare the couple ever went to bed not holding one another. They were just as much in love now as they were four yeas ago when they first met.

Becka's fair skin glowed in the warm light while beads of sweat which had yet to dry made her glisten. Isabelle's head seemed to rise and fall with Becka's modest, but full bossom as she took slow breaths. Becka's curvier form with wide hips and a belly with just the perfect amount of pudge turned her into the perfect body pillow for Isabelle. She let her hand fall onto the head of her lover, and she ran her fingers through Isabelle's soft brown locks. She gazed upon her with her soulful blue eyes. Becka smiled and leaned forward to lay a soft kiss on Isabelle's forehead with her full, moist lips, as her own long brown hair dangled and tickled Isabelle. She let out another sigh of content and then whispered, "I love you," as she did every night after her lover fell asleep. Becka was more prone to lay awake for an hour after the couple went to bed. She believed her mind just needed to wind down. Her brain seemed to always be thinking. Such was the mind of a computer scientist. She was always thinking.

Becka wasn't just a computer scientist. She saw herself as a Psychologist as well. This was less official, as she never earned a PhD in Psychology, but her specialization in human interface with AI made it very necessary to study human behavior and interaction with artificially intelligent devices. Of course, Becka cringed at the term "artificial intelligence." To her, intelligence was intelligence. There was nothing artificial about it. Regardless of whether it was intelligence laced within circuit boards or the neurons in the brain, it was intelligence. Still, she was ok with saying AI. It was an industry standard and as long as she didn't have to utter the word "artificial," then she was ok with that.

Becka was responsible for designing much of the verbal and visual interface of the many devices in their own home, and the homes of millions, if not billions of others throughout the world. So it was no suprise that she enjoyed spending hours talking to and playing with the toaster. And then she moved on to the lights. "After sex" lights were something she spent weeks tweaking. Finding just the right brightness and combination of lamps and recessed ligthing. She was thrilled to "teach" the lighting system what "after sex" felt like. And of course, to celebrate her achievement, she and Isabelle engaged in an evening of intense, passionate lovemaking, which only ended because daylight was approaching and she needed to make sure the after sex lights did work, after sex.

So, this was one segment of the article that she was reading. It wasn't the first time she had been featured in AI Magazine. Along with some other magazines, she was often listed in many research papers in the academic world. She was a very well respected name in the world of AI technology. Still, there was something exciting about being named in a magazine. After all, this was the first time she had produced something related to enhancing one's sex life.

Becka continued to unconcioisly stroke the hair of her sleeping beauty well she curled and held the magazine closer to her eyes with the other hand. Her mood lighting segment only lasted a paragraph and was more of a segue into the meat of the article. The next paragraph began:

Before you get too excited about after sex lighting, you should learn more about what will really spice up things in the bedroom. A new implant from KETCO Technologies will enhance your sex drive and will include a function that will allow you to turn your partner into your personal sex slave. The FMX1.3 also known as the Fembot Module is a simple implant of circuits and wires along the spine which makes drone and slave play all the more real...​
Becka had heard rumors of this new module, but she didn't realize it was already on the market. She suddenly felt all kinds of excited. This was something she was dying to try. She loved Isabelle with all of her heart, and by no means did she desire to turn her love into a robot slave, but this would be the perfect toy for the bedroom. She thought of all of the ways they could use it. Of course, who would get the implant? Would they set ground rules? Becka's mind was racing. Unfortunately, reading this magazine did not help her wind down one bit. She dog eared the page and closed it before setting it on the night stand. She would finish reading it later.

Becka was a rational person. This was new technology and it was a risk to take a fembot game they had roleplayed many times and make it into something too real. This was, after all, cyborg–like technology. Circuits and wires implanted into the human spine. Yes, it was all too much. It would be best if she did more research and didn't say anything to Isabelle for now.

"Sleep" she whispered and the lights dimmed slowly into blackness. Becka scooted downward, her fair white skin slid along side her lover. Her curvy frame settled against the body of Isabelle. She closed her eyes and focused on the feel the warm female body next to her. She felt each rise and fall of Isabelle's own bust and foind her own breaths falling in sync with those of Isabelle. For only one more brief moment, she was aroused by the feel of the soft naked skin of her lover pressing against hers. And then arousal turned to pure comfort and tranquility. Soon, she was asleep...
 
Last edited:
"How many times do I have to tell you?"

Isabelle's groggy voice was muffled by the pillow as she tried to bury her face even more. One hand over her shoulder, pulled the covers up just a bit more. "I am not a morning person."

"But you requested to be awaken early this morning," the carefully synthesized voice of the house AI responded. Even though it was emotionless, it came across as condescending and cheery. "Your schedule indicates a meeting this morning at your downtown office."

"Fine," was the muffled resignation.

Isabelle kept her face buried in the pillow, her brown hair a frazzled mess that spread out over her head and the pillow, covering it all in a feeble attempt to hide from the reminders of the house. It wasn't rude, but would occasionally mention something, the weather, her morning meeting, her lunch appointment, her reminder to call one of the printers, just to keep Isabelle from going back to sleep.

After a few moments, Isabelle finally pulled herself to her knees, careful to stay under the covers. She always felt a little embarrassed, even while alone, to be naked in bed. It wasn't her fashion to sleep nude, and she fought hard against gravity and aging and everything else and never went very long without a bra. She even slept in a sports bra ever vigilant that her natural d-cup bust would stay as perky as possible for as long as possible. She wasn't always in the position to think about getting dressed, however. Particularly after Becka had brought her to such a hard orgasm. Or four.

She heard the water roaring quietly the background through the closed door of the master bathroom, and impulsively smiled. Something about the little domestic things, like her spouse quietly slipping out of bed and into the shower, with the lights turned down low, always made her happy.

"Lights?" Isabelle brought a hand up to her face, trying to rub the sleep away. "Wait!" She quickly corrected herself, trying to remember exactly how to coax the house to do the lights just so, and not make them too bright.

The house prompted, "morning lights?"

"Yeah, do that."

Isabelle slid to the edge of the bed, the room in a warm, soft glow that wasn't too harsh on her eyes. She looked around for her glasses, and picked up the magazine Becka had left on the night stand. The text was all just a blur at this distance without her contacts or glasses. To Isabelle that wasn't the point. All this technology, integrated into their lives as a matter of course, and for some reason, Becka still preferred printed, glossy magazines. Isabelle could only shrug though, since she herself hadn't taking the plunge and gotten proper eye surgery to rid herself of the need for glasses or contacts.

Being in publishing, she knew there was a small market that still clung to hard copies, for various reasons. She appreciated them. She appreciated the idea that new media never really killed off old media. She enjoyed the thought that people still rode horses on weekends (though she was not one of them), that she still had in-face meetings with clients, and that video never really killed the radio star.

She put the magazine back and decide to forgo the hunt for the glasses. She got up the courage to finally slip out of bed, completely naked. She smiled as she opened the door to the master bath, and purred as she stuck her head into the shower, "Room for one more?"
 
Last edited:
Becka stood in a sort of daze in the shower as the warm water pelted against her back. She found the browns and grays of the slate tile glistening with water to be quite soothing. The shower, just like the rest of the house, had twenty–five possible mood settings for the lights alone. She was currently in Wake–Up mode, though as rested her arms on the warming tile and her eye lids started to close the lights seemed to react and increase in brightness. The tiles suddenly got colder and Becka pulled away from the uncomfortable cold stone. "Ok, ok, I am awake," she muttered into the air, though no one was around to hear it.

"Sorry, but according to your schedule you have a lecture this morning so there is no time for napping." The synthesized voice had a humorous tone and it was never mean. Becka programmed it that way. She knew no one would want a house that yelled at them and told them what to do all of the time. There was an Abusive option, but that didn’t exactly appeal to her…at least not at the moment.

Backe continued to move at a snails pace, struggling to even lift the soap to the wash cloth. She knew that she had to get moving though. She had an important lecture today at the AAII. She would be speaking to a room full of 2nd year students on the voice tone receptors she had recently developed. Becka was unique to her line of work, and therefore highly sought after by the Arcadia Artificial Intelligence Institute as well many other acadmic instituations. She had a unique blend of knowldge of computer science and psychology. For this particular lecture, she planned to focus on how important it was for the computer to be able to detect subtleties in tone and rhythm of speech. She believed in order for a a computer to be intelligent, it must be able to accurately perceive. As Becka rehearsed saying this very same thing in her mind, she found herself dozing off once more.

There was a sudden sound of a computerized voice making a sound as if it were clearing its throat and the lights in the shower brightened once more. Becka suddenly wondered if Isabelle was awake by now. Surely she must be up and about, or she would be late. A sudden rustle and the sound of the door opening and Becka smiled. Isabelle was most certainly awake. This to be further confirmed by the sound of her beautiful voice and the sight of her beautiful face.

"Of course. There is always room for you, love." Becka suddenly felt much more awake as she slid the glass shower door open to welcome Isabelle inside. She gave her a seductive smile and a wink as she took her hand and practicaly yanked her into the shower. It was a very large walk–in with two shower heads for just this reason. The second shower head turned on the moment Isabelle set her cute little feet on the shower floor. Both working professionals, Becka and Isabelle knew they were luckg to be able to afford such a large house with such comforts.

Becka grabbed the soap and lathered up her wash cloth. She then laid it on Isabelle's shoulder blade and dragged it across her back, spreading the sweet smelling lavendar suds. She stepped forward and pressed her body against Isabelle's. Breasts to back, her mound of brown pubic hair matted with moisture pressing against her lover's round buttocks. She leaned head forward and placed a soft kiss on her smooth neck. She then whispered into her ear. "We don't have much time, but I don't see any reason we can't wash eachother." Becka followed this with a nibble and tug at Isabelle's earlobe. She then continued to drag her hand with the wash cloth along her lover's side, ready to make the most of the few minutes they had together. It was these more sensual, intimate moments she enjoyed most.
 
Last edited:
Isabelle smiled as she was pulled into the shower. She brought a hand around her neck and over her shoulder and pulled her hair down on one side, in front of her shoulder as the warm water began to beat down on her. Her hand reached out to find support as she felt Becka step up against her.

Isabelle's other hand slid over Becka's and guided it higher and higher. She pulled Becka's hand around her body, and made Becka hug her from behind. She moaned softly, as the soapy rag in Becka's hand dragged up under her breast, and hefted it, before it finally slid over it.

Isabelle moaned softly and stepped back against Becka. She turned her head, and rolled it back, letting Becka kiss and suck and bite at her neck. Isabelle surrendered to Becka, and let Becka's hand and lips explore her and enjoy her. Isabelle lost herself in the sensations of the moment.

As Becka's hands worked over Isabelle's body, Isabelle just relaxed, arching, leaning into her lover. Letting her worries melt away, as she let her lover fondle and caress her. It wasn't too long before the voice of the house AI brought her back to reality. At times, it felt a little weird to remember that there was a house AI that saw everything, even intimate moments like this.

At other times, however, it was a fun little rush. Probably because it was safe, in that, as Isabelle understood it, the house AI didn't actually save video recordings of this, and probably didn't even really understand how intimate the moment was. Still, this was not one of those times.

"Fine," Isabelle groaned, and turned to face Becka. "I should let you hurry up and get out of here, before he turns the water cold or something."
 
Back
Top