Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

Bumping up this wonderful thread in anticipation of tonight. We're meeting our friends, the 29 year old 6' tall, athletic bi-guy and his super-hot 25 year old 5'9" redheaded fetish model/burlesque dancer girlfriend for a foursome! :D

I will report any worthwhile details . . . ;)

Read my PM.

would love the thought of going home with a couple and for her to lead me into think that I would shag her in front of him but I was tricked, first she pulled my head near hers when she was sucking him and them made me suck him and then she made me lick her out but while I was doing this, he wanked me for a while till I came and then wiped my cum on my arse and fucked my arse. he then come up my arse.

would love the thought of going home with a couple and for her to lead me into think that I would shag her in front of him but I was tricked, first she pulled my head near hers when she was sucking him and them made me suck him and then she made me lick her out but while I was doing this, he wanked me for a while till I came and then wiped my cum on my arse and fucked my arse. he then come up my arse.
Great pics, I would love to lick and suck that cock of yours.

last post was quickly written as I wasn't on line for long, but yes I love the idea of being led or controlled into things. I am not like that in normal everyday life. Don't like the extremes such as pain/leather/rubber etc, this doesn't appeal at all. I find this more weird and funny if not a might frightning. I suppose I'm a normal man who has thoughts that maybe most don't really admit to. I love the thought of both women and men looking at my website photos. If either sex gets excited and comes while looking at my photos, I love it.
Anyone who knows me would ever imaging that I have such intimate pictures for all to see. This is why I cover my face. Hope people enjoy the website rather than maybe think I am strange possibly. Thanks for reading my post

Okay, so the report from Friday night, finally . . . :)

We arrived at our friends' place around 8:00 p.m. They quickly broke out the wine and liquor and pretty soon we were all relaxed and the clothes started coming off. My wife paired up with our male friend and soon they were making out and groping like a couple of teenagers. Meanwhile, I was fondling and caressing his lovely redheaded girlfriend, licking her neck and ears and helping her hands find their way into my pants.

Soon I lost track of my wife and our guy friend while I was busy between my partner's legs. After awhile we all 4 arranged things so that I licking her clit and sliding two curled fingers up into her to massage her g-spot, she was sucking her boyfriend's cock, and my wife was sucking and massaging her tits . . . all the attention made our lady-friend cum several times and then she decided she needed another drink.

As she went to do that, our guy friend got on his knees behind my wife, flipped her over and began fucking her doggy style. He gestured me over and bent down to start sucking my cock while he continued to pound away at my wife. His mouth was doing a great job on me and I was all worked up already after playing with his girlfriend for a good 40 minutes already, but before I could cum his girl friend came back and took me away to the bedroom, leaving my wife and her boyfriend to play on the couch and floor of the living room.

Once in the bedroom, my friend and I spent a good 45 minutes playing and teasing each other. She brought out her hand-made leather flogger and spanked me for a while, teased and twisted my nipple rings, and tormented me with her gorgeous acrylic nails, all the while getting herself aroused again even more. After her sadistic urges were worked out for a bit, she went to the kitchen and came back with some chocolate covered strawberries and whipped cream. We had fun for a bit feeding each other strawberries and whipped cream, then she covered my nipples and cock with whipped cream and sucked and licked me clean.

By the time this was going on, her boyfriend and my wife had finished in the living room and came in to watch. His girlfriend finally rolled me onto my back and started riding me, gently but firmly grinding down and around me. I rolled my head over to her boyfriend and opened my mouth. He took the hint and I soon felt his thick, slightly soft cock firm up in my mouth - it was absolutely incredible to have her sweet, velvety pussy wrapped tightly around me as his cock started to ooze under my tongue! Unfortunately, he could not cum again so soon, though he did continue fucking my mouth and dripping as I sucked while his girlfriend rode me sweetly until I came. Ahh, that's the best way to cum that I've ever found. :)

We arrived at our friends' place around 8:00 p.m. They quickly broke out the wine and liquor and pretty soon we were all relaxed and the clothes started coming off. My wife paired up with our male friend and soon they were making out and groping like a couple of teenagers. Meanwhile, I was fondling and caressing his lovely redheaded girlfriend, licking her neck and ears and helping her hands find their way into my pants.

Soon I lost track of my wife and our guy friend while I was busy between my partner's legs. After awhile we all 4 arranged things so that I licking her clit and sliding two curled fingers up into her to massage her g-spot, she was sucking her boyfriend's cock, and my wife was sucking and massaging her tits . . . all the attention made our lady-friend cum several times and then she decided she needed another drink.

As she went to do that, our guy friend got on his knees behind my wife, flipped her over and began fucking her doggy style. He gestured me over and bent down to start sucking my cock while he continued to pound away at my wife. His mouth was doing a great job on me and I was all worked up already after playing with his girlfriend for a good 40 minutes already, but before I could cum his girl friend came back and took me away to the bedroom, leaving my wife and her boyfriend to play on the couch and floor of the living room.

Once in the bedroom, my friend and I spent a good 45 minutes playing and teasing each other. She brought out her hand-made leather flogger and spanked me for a while, teased and twisted my nipple rings, and tormented me with her gorgeous acrylic nails, all the while getting herself aroused again even more. After her sadistic urges were worked out for a bit, she went to the kitchen and came back with some chocolate covered strawberries and whipped cream. We had fun for a bit feeding each other strawberries and whipped cream, then she covered my nipples and cock with whipped cream and sucked and licked me clean.

By the time this was going on, her boyfriend and my wife had finished in the living room and came in to watch. His girlfriend finally rolled me onto my back and started riding me, gently but firmly grinding down and around me. I rolled my head over to her boyfriend and opened my mouth. He took the hint and I soon felt his thick, slightly soft cock firm up in my mouth - it was absolutely incredible to have her sweet, velvety pussy wrapped tightly around me as his cock started to ooze under my tongue! Unfortunately, he could not cum again so soon, though he did continue fucking my mouth and dripping as I sucked while his girlfriend rode me sweetly until I came. Ahh, that's the best way to cum that I've ever found. :)

My God Man! You are one lucky man...this is the type of experience me and my lary are looking for ourselves...god. I need to go rub one out right now.

Thanks for sharing

Your stories are always a good source to read when I want to get in the mood to masturbate......please keep em cumming....no pun intended

Had it come true

Met this guy...he had a fantasy of being suck and fucked by a man...he didn't wanted reciprocation...BUT....he wanted to share his wife....what could I say....so...after some time sucking him....he had his way with his wife....then me and her got friendly....I was much thicker than him....so it was an experience for his wife...but wow...cant wait to have another time together....

Your stories are always a good source to read when I want to get in the mood to masturbate......please keep em cumming....no pun intended

Thanks, Trish. :) Next time we get together with them I'm sure I'll have more to tell.

In other (related) news, we hope to have a four-some with some other kink-friendly swinger-friends Friday or Saturday night. They want to see me in drag again (I wrote about the first and only time we did that with them, about 18 months ago) and I suspect I might be sucking his cock for the first time, preferably while his sexy dominant wife and mine are abusing us. :)

Wow, I thought that only I thougth about it. I have a friend that I really want to watch my wife and I have had thought about giving him a blow job. My wife likes the hot talk but has not been willing to invite him into our bedroom.

Several days ago, I posted a shorter version of these thoughts on another section of the GLBT board. Given that that section was devoted strictly to male/male sex, the thought comes to me that starting a new "specialized" thread might attract some interest.

What I shall be discussing are some real-life experiences over the last several years, with names and some descriptions changed for privacy reasons. Although the DC Metro area has a population of several million persons, I do not wish to inadvertently give details that would permit individuals to be identified.

I am curious as to how many other men enjoy bi sexual play as a part of romps with M/F couples. I was really quite surprised at the number of women who were comfortable with their husbands playing around with a man in their presence, most often as a prelude to being fucked themselves. And, as you will see, the vast majority of the episodes I described included straight foward fucking.

What prompted my interest was a recent posting in which a guy wrote, , "After my wife passed some years ago (she knew of my bisexuality) I was fortunate enough to have a female friend who was seeing a married man who had expressed a desire to see what it was like to have a man suck him during a threesome. My friend asked if I would be interested. I was, of course. She set it up and it worked out well for all."

I was curious then -- and now -- whether the woman stayed with the poster and the other fellow when you had your meeting? He wrote that it "worked out well for all...." I hope that each of you two gave her a good dicking before and after sucking one another.

As is perhaps true of most of us, my first M/M sex play came in the form of circle jerks with other guys when I was in my early teens, progressing quickly to one-on-one sessions where someone would gut up and suggest, "I'll do you, if you'll do me." M\We would masturbate one another for openers -- and oh, but the thrill of putting your hand around another guy's hot stiff cock for the first time -- and then, by mutual assent, letting mouths go lap-wards.

The first time I took another malu's penis into my mouth, I was scared silly. But also so damned excited that I kept at it. I was 15, and I am now 69 -- so think back to the social taboos against male/male play in that era. There were 63 boys in my high school graduating class, and I exchanged blow jobs with no less than nine of them (plus some others who were either older or younger).

I pretty well cut out male/male play when I started getting pussy regularly my senior year in high school, although I did take advantage of "targets of opportunity" a few times, then and in college and afterwards.

For instance, after basic training, an army friend and I decided to break ten weeks of enforced abstience by going into New York City and finding a hooker to fuck.

The ones we could afford, on E-2 pay, were skanks that no one in their right mind would fuck. So we took a couple of six packs back to our hotel and bitched and drank, and got increasingly horny. When R__ came out of the shower, his cock was rock hard, and he made no attempt to hide it behind a towel. So I did my shower, and when I came out, naked and erect, R__ was lying on the bed jerking off.

He smiled at me, and I sat down beside him and took hold of his penis and stroked away. He put his hand on my shoulder, which I took as an invitation to go ahead and suck his dick. He shot off in three or four minutes-- the first time I had tasted cum in three years -- and then he shoved me down on the bed and sucked me to ejaculation. We stayed in the hotel for the next two days, going out for more beer and burgers, but sucking and jacking one another off more or less non-stop.

Hey, this is getting long. I continued sucking cock from time to time during 14 years of marriage (no, she did not know) then divorced, and started playing the field, going for pussy. It was when I started looking for women who were into swinging -- group sex -- that I stumbled into an entirely new phase of my bi-sexual life. That is, male/male play in a context in which a woman is involved, to one degree or another.

It came about this way. I soon found that single guys wanting to play with other couples rarely got their wishes -- too many of us, I gather, and not many guys wish to share their wives unless they get some pussy in return. Then I began to notice ads (in print swinger magazines) from couples who would "consider" single males.

The answers, I discovered, followed a pattern. The guy would send me a note saying he wanted to see me in advance, to determine whether I might appeal to his wife.

The first guy I met let me know up front what was involved. We had a beer at a lounge in the Virginia burbs of DC, and after few minutes of get-acquainted conversation, he asked whether I had ever been with a couple as a single guy. No, I said, only when I had a woman with me.

Hmmm. Well, had I ever played around with another guy sexually?

I was candid. I told him that I got into male/male sex via circle jerks as a kid, and that I had "done oral" off and on over the years.

Well, would I have any problems with sucking a cock -- or being sucked -- with a woman present and watching?

No, I would not, and indeed the idea really appealed to me. ''

"Let's finish our beers and continue this talk in my car," he said. We did. He was parked way to the back of the lot, in a dark corner. As soon as we got into the front seat, he unzipped his trousers, and out popped a semi-erect cock. "Go ahead," he said, "show me that you are OK with sucking a dick."

He was slowly stroking his shaft, and he turned so that I got a good view of him -- not alll long, maybe five inches, but very thick, and with a really heavy pair of balls.

I was not all that hot about giving a blow job in a quasi-public place, but what the hell. I leaned over and got his penis a good licking and then slowly took the crown into my mouth and sucked, and he moaned and pushed my head down until I had the whole thing inside.

I sucked him for perhaps five minutes,then he pushed me away and said, "OK, you pass, come on, let's go out to the house so that my wife can get in on the fun. I don't want to shoot now before we are with her."

And away we went, me driving behind him, with a very stiff and throbbing dick. The gal who opened the door for us wore as skimpy robe and a broad smile, and let's get back to her tomorrow, OK?

In the sauna, with naked people all around.

I went to a party at a friend's house. There was a sauna in the backyard, and about 6 or 8 people were in it, all of them were nude. The girl next to me was making out with the guy on her other side. They were kissing, while he fondled her boobs. I placed my hand on her thigh, and she spread her legs slightly, so I started pyaling with her clit. After a few minutes she got up and left. Her friend and I were both left there with erections. I reached over and stroked his hard cock, he moved closer, then he reached over and did the same to me. His cock looked to appealing, I wanted to suck it. So I leaned over and took it in my mouth, sucking him slowly and deeply. I guess he wasn't comfortable being sucked by a guy, because after a minute or two he got up and walked out of the sauna. Feeling frustrated, I reached for the thigh of the girl on my other side, but wasn't interested.
That was all I got that night, but I had sucked a guy's cock in front of several people.

I tell my man-boy that seeing a guy sucking cock turns me off, but it does not. I love to see a man on his knees with a really large cock being brutally shoved into his gaping mouth and down his throat, gagging him....perhaps while I flog the kneeling sucker.

I tell my man-boy that seeing a guy sucking cock turns me off, but it does not. I love to see a man on his knees with a really large cock being brutally shoved into his gaping mouth and down his throat, gagging him....perhaps while I flog the kneeling sucker.
Curiosity makes meask why you tell him it does not turn you on??

Curiosity makes meask why you tell him it does not turn you on??

By telling him I am turned off by it, on the rare occasion I permit him to go down on a man, he believes I am granting him a great favor and he is even more beholden to me because of it.

Who are you kidding?

I think he knows she likes it...and she know he likes it...all the better for both :D

This can't end well . . . :caning:

:D

I didn't end well....for Billy-boy! When I caught him on line without permission, I used a strap to punish him. I decorated his ass with four, three inch wide, purple welts, providing him with the sort of pain that will return every time I playfully slap his ass (as I often do) as well as whenever he sits, especially when he sits on a wooden chair as I made him do last night. In addition to being whipped, he slept last night on the floor, chained to the foot of my bed.

I didn't end well....for Billy-boy! When I caught him on line without permission, I used a strap to punish him. I decorated his ass with four, three inch wide, purple welts, providing him with the sort of pain that will return every time I playfully slap his ass (as I often do) as well as whenever he sits, especially when he sits on a wooden chair as I made him do last night. In addition to being whipped, he slept last night on the floor, chained to the foot of my bed.

Hmmmm, yes, but who took care of you, M'lady? :cattail:

B:devil:

Hmmmm, yes, but who took care of you, M'lady? :cattail:

B:devil:

Billy-boy's tongue and my deft fingers. I'm still turned on by the sight of Billy-boy's purple welts and intend to so something about it this afternoon....with my girl friends. I still have not allowed Billy-boy to come.

Lucky Billy Boy! Have fun :cool:

He will have a lot of fun this afternoon. I am having lunch with my friends, later we will return to my place to amuse ourselves with Billy-boy, and with outselves while he sits nearby, blindfolded and bound, listening. Afterward, maybe someone will calm his raging erection!

Back