In State of the Union, Obama to return to jobs and the economy

You do understand, don't you, that FDR was no Marxist?

You know all I hear from you is how belligerently right wing extremist anyone not Karl or Vladimir is.

What do you consider Obama? A paleocon?

FDR? I'm assuming he's a die hard anarchist in your book but I want to hear it from the horses mouth so humor me.

Now we're going to draft our women and make sure that gay folks partners are given benefits too, while we slash the shit out of our existing military.

Our military is not a military, that would imply they are in the business of conducting war for the sake of winning, securing and defending our national assets.

Now...we send out Infantry in for mandatory sensitivity training.....what in the mother fuck is that? Kill your enemy with understanding and kindness? Are you fucking kidding me :confused::confused: sounds like some dumb ass lefty's bullshit.

It's a social experiment, fighting force my fucking ass....

Never broke when you can print the money

That only works to a point. When you're the worlds reserve currency if you debase your currency below a certain level you will soon find you are no longer the worlds reserve currency. And when that happens you can print all you want, but no one is going to buy your treasury notes and no one is going to accept it for payment.

Ishmael

That only works to a point. When you're the worlds reserve currency if you debase your currency below a certain level you will soon find you are no longer the worlds reserve currency. And when that happens you can print all you want, but no one is going to buy your treasury notes and no one is going to accept it for payment.

Ishmael

It's 2013, he won AGAIN. Update your sigline to something less stupid if possible.

Ishmael

Sssshhhh don't tell anyone that.

BTW Fort Hood said they deserve a vote and they vote it was a terrorist.

Our military is not a military, that would imply they are in the business of conducting war for the sake of winning, securing and defending our national assets.

Now...we send out Infantry in for mandatory sensitivity training.....what in the mother fuck is that? Kill your enemy with understanding and kindness? Are you fucking kidding me :confused::confused: sounds like some dumb ass lefty's bullshit.

It's a social experiment, fighting force my fucking ass....

That's exactly what bigots said when the military was desegregated.

You know all I hear from you is how belligerently right wing extremist anyone not Karl or Vladimir is.

What do you consider Obama? A paleocon?

A neolib, like Clinton.

FDR? I'm assuming he's a die hard anarchist in your book but I want to hear it from the horses mouth so humor me.

An old-school liberal, and the man who saved American capitalism.

For the anarchists of FDR's day, see the Spanish Revolution. Not much resemblance.

Last edited:
Obama wants to emulate the early childhood education systems of two dark-red states. How do our resident conservatives feel about that?

That's exactly what bigots said when the military was desegregated.

What? That it wasn't fair for gay Bf's/GF's to receive benefits straight couples had to be married in order to get?

I would like to see that quote...;)

In the meantime when you are looking in imaginary land see if you can find a way to justify the current situation where straight people have to be married to get military perks but gay people don't, or that females only have to do 19 push ups to qulify for a job men have to do over 2x for. Tell me allllll about how that is fair and equal merc

A neolib, like Clinton.

An old-school liberal, and the man who saved American capitalism.

*snicker*.....I supposed that's why the entirety of the GOP would give their left nuts/ovaries to boot Obama and stick Clinton back in the WH :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ishmael

Give it a rest, old man. You've been spreading that particular brand of doom 'n gloom manure for almost 10 years now. The world isn't going to shift away from the almighty U.S. Dollar in your lifetime, and probably won't in your retard son's lifetime either.

What? That it wasn't fair for gay Bf's/GF's to receive benefits straight couples had to be married in order to get?

I would like to see that quote...;)

In the meantime when you are looking in imaginary land see if you can find a way to justify the current situation where straight people have to be married to get military perks but gay people don't, or that females only have to do 19 push ups to qulify for a job men have to do over 2x for. Tell me allllll about how that is fair and equal merc

I'm talking about your "it's not a military, it's a social experiment" comment. I'm not sure what you're talking about regarding the rest of the stuff about gay troops' dating partners getting benefits.

Back